PinoleroNicoya85

Star
Registered
So what.....

jags.gif

PinoleroNicoya85

Star
Registered
La Masia came through today(Munir and Sergi Roberto), what a hit by Suarez as well.

Suarez dedicating his goal to Messi.
CQGQfZRUEAANLOk.jpg:large

CQGPEmjUwAEGhr3.jpg:large

Iniesta got injured though...

Game Plan

Star
Registered
how long have i been complaining about this barca defense?

and city finds some goals......of course this happens the day i forgot to make kun capitan :(:smh::angry:

Game Plan

Star
Registered
who the hell said that about kun?

and all you have to do is run at this back line and they get stretched. this back line will forever piss me off

PinoleroNicoya85

Star
Registered
All the injuries are starting to catch up now, they were weathering it pretty well early on. The Messi-dependence is starting to creep back, and that's a bit worrying.

Vermaelen was looking strong in defense and then he goes down.:smh:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
We got smoked. Credit the Gooners for treating that like a Champions League final.

No excuses here.

Game Plan

Star
Registered
All the injuries are starting to catch up now, they were weathering it pretty well early on. The Messi-dependence is starting to creep back, and that's a bit worrying.

Vermaelen was looking strong in defense and then he goes down.:smh:
creeping back? when did it leave? :confused:

We got smoked. Credit the Gooners for treating that like a Champions League final.

No excuses here.

too bad they don't treat every game like one, or at least the ones that really matter

PinoleroNicoya85

Star
Registered
Copa America Centenario to go ahead in United States in 2016 - sources

i

CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and U.S. Soccer are finalizing plans to move forward with the Copa America Centenario in the United States next summer, multiple sources told ESPN FC, after corruption concerns threatened the tournament.

An official announcement of the tournament could come as early as Friday, sources said.

The one-off, 16-team tournament, which will include Mexico, the U.S. and four other teams from North and Central America and the Caribbean alongside 10 South American nations -- former World Cup winners Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay among them -- will mark the 100th anniversary celebration of that continent's regional championship.

The event was announced last year but has been in doubt since May, when the U.S. Department of Justice indicted several top officials from CONCACAF and CONMEBOL, the respective confederations of North and South America, on corruption charges.

As host, U.S. Soccer will organize the tournament in conjunction with CONCACAF and CONMEBOL.

http://www.espnfc.us/copa-america/s...rica-centenario-set-to-go-ahead-in-us-sources

Game Plan

Star
Registered
Didn't even know until a few days ago that Pool signed Klop

And does CONCACAF hold anything OUTSIDE of the US? Pretty much everything is always in the States. Hold something in the Carribbean, Mexico...give these other countries some love and revenue

Neymar :dance:

MCP

International
International Member
I guess those Woolwich fans will think that they have won the champions league right now.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I guess those Woolwich fans will think that they have won the champions league right now.

Fluke win if you ask me. 77 mins of bus parking followed by a hand ball goal to bring it home.

They should get dealt with in the return leg.

MCP

International
International Member
Man Utd are a joke. Rooney, how can this man still be in the side.

Still couldn't beat a Man City 'B' team