Official Boxing Thread

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunate break for Tim who been doing all the right things the last couple of years
Yah I been hating on Tim but I gotta respect his hustle. He been grinding the right way since he left Australia. He could've sat back in his own country with his own promotion and been comfortable getting fed an easy diet of kiwi tomato cans but he came to the PBC directly to challenge Charlo with all the belts and stayed consistent not trying to pick easy fights even though the championship fight didn't line up for him. Wish more fighters moved liked that. Especially in the Lightweight division.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yah I been hating on Tim but I gotta respect his hustle. He been grinding the right way since he left Australia. He could've sat back in his own country with his own promotion and been comfortable getting fed an easy diet of kiwi tomato cans but he came to the PBC directly to challenge Charlo with all the belts and stayed consistent not trying to pick easy fights even though the championship fight didn't line up for him. Wish more fighters moved liked that. Especially in the Lightweight division.
Didnt see the fight but from all accounts the cut turned everything around...very risky move he did going from training for Thurman to switching to a very different Fundora but from all accounts, he was ready if not for the cut...he has got a strong base in Australia so hopefully the sport doesn't penalize him too much for moving the way real boxers are supposed to move...he has earned my respect the last couple years and I used to hate on him too

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whitaker is costing himself money.

This show of his is childlike. Grow up and get serious about perfecting your craft.

Gonna get knocked out and then nobody wants to see your showman antics again.

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This show of his is childlike. Grow up and get serious about perfecting your craft.

He's gaining traction showboating like that IMO. Problem is, he ain't doing it against world class opponents. Roy Jones Jr. did it with grace and against class opposition.

Whitaker will get KTFO doing that against cats like Berterbiev

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He's gaining traction showboating like that IMO. Problem is, he ain't doing it against world class opponents. Roy Jones Jr. did it with grace and against class opposition.

Yeah he gone continue to do that until he gets in there with a real threat. They keep feeding him these fights where he’s a -10000 favorite with no chance of losing and he know he can get away with it.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I must be old cause he just looks like a "damn fool" to me.

Might make him popular with the crowd that likes damn fools.

Beterbiev and Bivol or Opateia would decapitate him.

Could he fight Richard Riakpohre?

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I must be old cause he just looks like a "damn fool" to me.

Might make him popular with the crowd that likes damn fools.

Beterbiev and Bivol or Opateia would decapitate him.

Could he fight Richard Riakpohre?
He's only been a pro for years with 7 fights.
These guys have been pro's for 10 years.
Of course those guys would beat him.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is anybody watching Richardon Hitchins?

This is the first time I’m hearing him talk. This nigga got a mouth on him (pause) and he ain’t never did shit.