Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey listen up....PERSONALLY,

I think everybody should start slowly taking

profits and building your nest egg for when bitcoin

corrects itself, dont be hypnotized by the current market,

be ready for corporate fuckery and the natural volatility of

the crypto world...have some funds in the game, just dont forget

to build your nest egg, and take some profits whenever you can....

the game is, when black rock sells its bitcoin, we be in a position to buy them

back up.....they think we sleepin...LOL!!

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Trader fumbles $1M bag after selling a Solana memecoin early​

Crypto community members' opinions were split, with one saying “profit is profit” and another saying that the trader “fumbled” generational wealth.
12640 Total views
11 Total shares
Listen to article

2:51
Trader fumbles $1M bag after selling a Solana memecoin early

News

A trader who bought a newly launched frog-themed memecoin on the Solana

network missed the chance of turning $8,000 into around $1 million after selling the tokens a day before prices skyrocketed.

On March 14, blockchain analytics firm Lookonchain flagged an impressive trade that saw a Solana holder with the wallet address “shatter.sol” invest 50 SOL into a new Solana memecoin dubbed Book of Meme (BOME).

The trader bought around 170 million tokens and sold them for $131,000 after the price increased.

9caa5f1a-15a1-4216-9919-8907fcaac8e0.jpg
Wallet address shatter.sol cashing out earnings from the trade. Source: Solscan
While many would already consider the trade outstanding, the token’s price catapulted even further. Data from coin information tracker CoinGecko shows that BOME went from an initial price of $0.00005848 on March 14 to as high as $0.005833 on March 15.

This boosted the token to a market capitalization of over $320 million, meaning the 170 million tokens would have been worth about $993,000 if the trader waited a day before selling.

bd318388-2437-4bf5-b145-2a6c622429d2.jpg
Crypto community members discussing the trade. Source: Lookonchain on X
Onlookers’ opinions were split when it came to the Solana memecoin trade. One X (formerly Twitter) user thought that the trader “fumbled” generational wealth, while another said that “profit is profit.”

Related: Trader hits $2M jackpot after putting $62 into a Solana memecoin

While the trader may have missed out on massive gains, others seem to have better luck. Influencer Moataz Elsayed, also known as “Eljaboom” in the crypto space, claims to have seen a wallet address turn 420.69 SOL (worth $80,000) to $5.7 million in only 48 hours.

The amount matches a presale investment from an anonymous trader, Sunday Funday, who claims to be the number one tokenholder.

35dadf02-1814-4fc8-b655-0ffbf1155a7b.jpg
Sunday Funday announces their investment into the memecoin presale. Source: Sunday Funday on X
The Book of Meme project was launched by a pseudonymous art producer Darkfarms, who was also surprised by the amount of people participating in the memecoin’s presale.

The art producer said they did not expect big numbers for such an experimental project with a “weird allocation” during its presale.

On March 13, the memecoin founder said their next move would be to observe and think of a strategy for creating pools with good liquidity.

In November 2023, a new wave of interest hit the Solana ecosystem, increasing the token’s price by 80%. This was followed by a Solana memecoin frenzy, with tokens like Bonk, Dogwifhat and Silly Dragon showing massive gains.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Ok Fellas, I learned a few new tricks.
Download (in google play store or Apple)
Phantom wallet, it will allow you to swap tokens on the Solana Blockchain through Raydium
Solana is HOT right now cause of it's low fees and constant new projects being pumped out on their Blockchain.
I predict they will pass Ethereum in the coming years.
You will need Solana or Wrapped USDC to do swaps.
I made lots of money in a few days with these stupid meme coins. You can too

Last edited:

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Success Kid (meme coin)
$SKID on Solana's Blockchain
Total Supply 88 Million
I got in kinda early and it's 5.7 cent right now
This may take off big time due to the low supply and likable meme pic
It's less than a week old

Check on coingecko SKID/SOL
Can only be purchased on Radium
Have a phantom wallet, connect it to Radium

Last edited:

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
This shit gonna get crazy.....
I hate the fact that it's BS and not a project but I will put
my personally feelings aside to take their BREAD. Fuck It
ONLY 88 Million..... :oops: and 11 million dollar market cap

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
This shit gonna get crazy.....
I hate the fact that it's BS and not a project but I will put
my personally feelings aside to take their BREAD. Fuck It
ONLY 88 Million..... :oops: and 11 million dollar market cap

Got an initial position. Will be adding more. Many thanks on this one and vetme.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
Right after your post this morning. Long way to go but I think SKID will get its time soon.
They saying Exchanges may start listing it really soon cause everyone is talking about this coin
That happens it's off to the races.
FYI - I will be posting memes for us to jump in on when they are dirt cheap in the near future.
How long you hold them is up to you.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey yooooo...

Fuck the SEC wall streets hired hitmen to cockblock crypto...

Great news... And this is only the beginning

Judge slams SEC for ‘gross abuse of power’ in crypto case, imposes sanctions
The judge also rejected the SEC's motion to dismiss after the agency expressed its 'regrets' for misrepresenting facts.
BY LEO SCHWARTZ
March 18, 2024 6:12 PM EDT

RoomService

BGOL Investor
Take this with a grain of salt

You need to kyc to claim rewards

Last edited:

RoomService

BGOL Investor
About to make my own. Ya'll wanna make some damn good money
I will tell you when it's up so you can buy dirt cheap. I have an EXCELLENT idea for one too
Now this I like... If promoted and done correctly, we can come out smelling like roses.
And be set financially for the rest of our lives.

Definitely need to set up a discord group for BOGL members and not post anything in this thread about setting up the meme token.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
I highly doubt that meme coin see a 1 billion market cap let alone a 300million MC before the scammers pull the rug
You definitely have not been keeping up with this token. They just did an AMA on Binance's Twitter account. 2nd, they did the fastest meme to a 10 million market cap. 3rd, all the popular meme tokens have 1 billion + market caps. Lastly, they ONLY have 88 million
But hey, what do I know....

FYI - Bonk dropped in December and has a 1.4 billion dollar market cap.

Last edited:

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
All meme coins combined have a total market cap of 55 billion so you’re definitely right on this one.
I can't wait till they're BANNED so this circus can come to an end, it's a 100% certainty that 99% of the people who get involved with ( SHIT MEME COIN BULLSHIT SCAM FUCK TOKENS ) WILL LOOSE, the only ones that turn a profit are the devs and top wallets of the devs friend's!
You definitely have not been keeping up with this token. They just did an AMA on Binance's Twitter account. 2nd, they did the fastest meme to a 10 million market cap. 3rd, all the popular meme tokens have 1 billion + market caps. Lastly, they ONLY have 88 million
But hey, what do I know....

FYI - Bonk dropped in December and has a 1.4 billion dollar market cap.
Ok, I hope you make tons of money with it but like roomservice said If you ain't making one yourself and stacking the top wallets with bgol then is a 100% certainty that anyone getting into that shit is going to get wrecked!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ETH was the real bankers coin with all them fees ETH-GATE is wild but I'm stoked for the future of fintech and the bluechip crypto's putting in the work

that vitalik dude, who was one of the founder of ETH, dude always struck me as someone who was compromised and on METH... Gas fees on ETH are just retarded they saying you have to make trades

certain times of the day blah blah, I couldnt see how ETH was going to be a bitcoin killer, in fact far from it,

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I can't wait till they're BANNED so this circus can come to an end, it's a 100% certainty that 99% of the people who get involved with ( SHIT MEME COIN BULLSHIT SCAM FUCK TOKENS ) WILL LOOSE, the only ones that turn a profit are the devs and top wallets of the devs friend's!
This is correct. However, if you do your research, and daily monitor those shit coins, you can be part of that 1% who make a profit. Just be sure to sell that shit immediately as soon you get something out of it.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member

Ok, I hope you make tons of money with it but like roomservice said If you ain't making one yourself and stacking the top wallets with bgol then is a 100% certainty that anyone getting into that shit is going to get wrecked!

Let me tell ya'll something.
I use to think like you guys. It's futile, embrace ALL tokens cause you can make MONEY off of all them.
Meme tokens serve NO PURPOSE...NONE. so what? I seen good projects go under and I lost all my money, so what's the point to bash a token cause it does nothing. We're in this TO MAKE MONEY not to grade coins & tokens. While I will still invest in a good project I will ALWAYS ride a catchy meme from the start.
Bonk, Floki...Skid...whatever I'm on it.
The sooner you drop that useless way of thinking the sooner you will make millions in this space
#my2cent

FYI - Just bought more $SKID at .05 :hellyea:
Once this coin gets put on exchanges it will explode in marketcap (it's on Crypto.com already)
the key is to be brave enough & knowledgably enough to KNOW that and act on it
How many times do we have to see it happen in front of our eyes?

Last edited: