Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate all ny teams except the giants so you not saying anything to me when you shitting on other ny teams. Still don’t change the fact that your cowboys are the Knicks of football

NY weirdo shit, as usual, bruh. I never said once that I was a Cowboys fan.

Bashing the Cowboys will not help the Giants situation. How many times they beat the Giants straight? 12 or 13? No wonder you hate the Cowboys?

Eagles are 16-4 vs the Giants in the last 10 games yall, are a joke in that fucking Division. You hate the Eagles too??

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
NY weirdo shit, as usual, bruh. I never said once that I was a Cowboys fan.

Bashing the Cowboys will not help the Giants situation. How many times they beat the Giants straight? 12 or 13? No wonder you hate the Cowboys?

Eagles are 16-4 vs the Giants in the last 10 games yall, are a joke in that fucking Division. You hate the Eagles too??
We have more Superbowls than our whole division combined this millennium. How are we the joke? In fact we been the savior to making our division even talked about. Take away the giants Superbowls and literally it would've took 17 yrs since 2000 for anybody to win a Superbowl in our division besides us. We literally would be the worst division when it comes to Superbowl representation without the giants. But thanks to the gmen with our 3 appearances and 2 Superbowl wins nfc east means something. Besides us you got the eagles who got 3 appearances and 1 Superbowl win. Combined that's 6 Superbowl appearances with 3 Superbowl wins. How about those cowboys or those redskins for appearances or wins this millennium? Exactly nada , zilch.. so once again gmen made our division worth something. Without us the NFC North would literally be tied with Superbowl victories and that's literally a division who Packers are only the squad worth mentioning

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend