{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - playoffs are here {~}

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KD isn't from Oklahoma City. He's not Bron. He's not going back to a small market that can't afford his max deal. He's never even entertained it. He doesn't even fit with their team.
yeah...its a definite long shot. okc pass like those warriors teams he won with. he wouldn't have to be the best player on the team .....all he'd really have to do is just shoot. might be good for him.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the dumbest things I've seen someone do in game ever!!!!! :smh:

EAdb0B.jpg

He should have been suspended.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This is weird logic. It should be no surprise to have no team repeat if an entire conference is lousy. Weakness at the top is the main reason a conference is recognized as weak!

Rookie Bron vs. Prime Shaq & Gary Payton. Kobe's hoe ass was scared and didn't play. Now Shaq is fat and doing podcasts 14 years into retirement, Bean's gone, but Bron is still playing and still the face of the league. We will never see this kind of sustained greatness ever again. Bron should retire.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rookie Bron vs. Prime Shaq & Gary Payton. Kobe's hoe ass was scared and didn't play. Now Shaq is fat and doing podcasts 14 years into retirement, Bean's gone, but Bron is still playing and still the face of the league. We will never see this kind of sustained greatness ever again. Bron should retire.

This not a prime snaq

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
gaf-WolvesAtDoor-1200x800.jpg

Lonely childless men are about to violently rebuke you.

not Violently rebuke...lol seriously though, i know that there are men out there that dont view the birth of a child the same as others...as i mentioned before, it's personal preferences. thats just not me and im a little pissed that this is even a thing. Social media might be the best and worst thing that has happened since the invention of the internet. :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend