Nigga ain't shit I swear. His grandma ain't shit!!!! :smh:

9RaKqC.jpg

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
This is championship Basketball setting

Some shit u don’t know about yet

U lil pop up championship winner’s are hilarious

Worry about Inkosi Buck Breaking the nuggets again like in the snot bubble.

You only enjoyed it cuz you saw it live and the Bulls won. Salute but what I said still stands. No diss cuz the Nuggets have been in plenty of games that most people ain’t give a damn about. Even the NBA Finals. I know how it feels my brotha. Solidarity :cool:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah hes right. Wilbon is a bitch. A fanboy groupie bitch and unabashed chicago homer. Hes far worse than SAS imo. We can chalk up SAS act to schtick and performative entertainment journalism. Wilbon is packaged as the straight man and serious old school journalist.
Dude stfu

Mike Wilbon is the greatest thing to happen to DC sports Media in a long time.

He has the best stories and the latest scoops as well as great inside information

Leads the best running sports show ever

He owns your pathetic baby championship city

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That was a 1 ring Lebron vs a 4 ring Wardell

Zero comparison

You will be gone next week when the fakers get swept.

Good luck to your off season.

0 ring DeRozan closest thing to MJ in this era. Same weak mid range fade away. DeRozan a better 3 point shooter tho. I saw you get hype about last night's game. :lol:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea I have zero confidence we win on Friday
Dude it's chicago....:puke: :puke: :puke:
And the heat are at home....vets got to stand up for Heat Culture

Spo going have to use that 2024 Coach of the year magic to whip up a fire game plan
You not leaving this year without a Celtics playoff beating.....we owe:angry::angry::angry:

Spo.......
giphy.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
If Heat fans had given Bron the injury excuses they gave to Wade and Jimmy by default he'd still be there. If this was him y'all wouldve called him soft, unreliable, and injury prone by now. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
COBY HAD 40 u bum

Did Inkosi have 40???????

Bitch nigga scored his jersey

We gat the best player from UNC since Mike.

Worry about them Nuggets

We gat bigger shit to worry about.

Best player from UNC since Mike is Rashad McCants, and he's Gilbert Arenas weed carrier now. UNC puts energy guys and role players in the league now, no stars.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That’s what I thought

42, can u count that?????

What did inkosi have in his first playoff start????

A trip dub and a buzzer beater, something your ball hogging heroes never did in hundreds of playoff games. And lil nigga that was the play in remember? PLAY IN KOLBY!!! That shit wasn't the playoffs and them stats don't count. Watch yall lose to Miami. :lol:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

I believe it got something to do with siakam that made him want to play for USA instead of his country. Remember when siakam back when he used to play for raptors elbowed him in the face..

I always felt or thought embiid would've played for his own country that he was born and raised in..