<<{{Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread - the season returns July 31-October 12. }}>

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lebron must’ve had an orgy with all the Celtics wives...lmbao! They stay on the hate trail

All of the Celtics clout came from beating LeBron. Its the same shit Dubs fans do, build clout off beating Bron, then tell you he aint that good after they do. Steph became the greatest PG ever simply by beating Bron in the Finals, then Dubs fans will say Bron is overrated and nowhere close to MJ. :lol: Pierce says Bron isnt top 5, but him and KG still brag about beating a 23 and 25 year old Bron.

Pierce talking greasy about Bron also shows how the ring argument is dead. It only applied to Jordan, cuz niggas wit less rings than Bron question his legacy all the time. It also doesnt help Kobe died cuz his 5 rings dont seem as special or worth "chasing" anymore.

Pierce is also apart of the generation directly after Jordan that grew up worshipping Jordan. They are very much into keeping the white washed NBA players propped up. All these dudes that idolize Mike and Kobe hate Bron because he proved you dont have to marry a flat butt white woman and be a coon to be the best.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Lebron must’ve had an orgy with all the Celtics wives...lmbao! They stay on the hate trail

There are three things people will expect from Pierce.

1. Talking out of his ass.

2. Hatred for Lebron.

3. Act like the Celtics won multiple championships under him and Garrett.

I've never seen someone act like they won multiple title but shit on a contemporary constantly,who win more titles than him....

That's like Harden constantly talking shit about Steph even though he never won anything. It makes no sense at all.

Pierce always sounding like jilted woman everytime he talks about Lebron.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

Anyone know where I can get a link to this? I didn't see it in the basement.

Anyone find a link for this yet? I still can find anything.

So according to this idiot you have to help build a organization up from the ground in order to be a G.O.A.T.
Yet Kareem, Magic, and Kobe are all on his list ....

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

I've been thinking about this all week and I don't see a way to bring the NBA (or contact sport in general) back while maintaining a safe environment. Even in empty arenas the players, coaches, staff, etc would still be too exposed.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been thinking about this all week and I don't see a way to bring the NBA (or contact sport in general) back while maintaining a safe environment. Even in empty arenas the players, coaches, staff, etc would still be too exposed.

They’ll have to be tested before they’re cleared to play.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

So,Pierce spat at the Cavs bench during Lebron's first preseason game in his rookie year yet wonder,why Lebron gives him no love at all. Pierce need to sit his ass down....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nope. If 3 players or coaches get the virus you'll have to shut the league down again. :smh: Just cancel the season already.

sovXS0.jpg

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I think it's just a risk you're going to have to take at this point.

I was thinking that about Nascar and how well since they're in cars individually, still they're around a lot of people in the pits.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
That's very ignorant of people. This virus has really surfaced the ugliness and stupidity in people in general. :smh:

XFsmVD.jpg

Who cares,he plays for the Cavs.The Cavs wasnt making the playoffs anyways.

He just want to get paid without doing any work.

Never heard of this guy. He needs to stop complaining and work.

He just just want tbe season to end because he plays for the Cavs.

If,he so worried about his condition, he should sit out for the rest of the season.

I thought last week,he wanted to play basketball.

My personal favorite, he's too soft. He should man up and play.

I don't understand,why people can say those things just because he's on a team that's rebuilding. You mean to tell me,his life is less important than a player that's on a playoff team.

Just,two months ago,people were killing Rudy Gobert for possibly transmitting the virus to his teammates yet they're criticizing a player that's concern about his health.

Shit is amazing...lol

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Who cares,he plays for the Cavs.The Cavs wasnt making the playoffs anyways.

He just want to get paid without doing any work.

Never heard of this guy. He needs to stop complaining and work.

He just just want tbe season to end because he plays for the Cavs.

If,he so worried about his condition, he should sit out for the rest of the season.

I thought last week,he wanted to play basketball.

My personal favorite, he's too soft. He should man up and play.

I don't understand,why people can say those things just because he's on a team that's rebuilding. You mean to tell me,his life is less important than a player that's on a playoff team.

Just,two months ago,people were killing Rudy Gobert for possibly transmitting the virus to his teammates yet they're criticizing a player that's concern about his health.

Shit is amazing...lol
All stupid shit to say. Fuck those people. Fuck their grandmothers.

EAAn2F.jpg

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I think it's just a risk you're going to have to take at this point.

I was thinking that about Nascar and how well since they're in cars individually, still they're around a lot of people in the pits.
I keep hearing people say that it's just a risk that we're going to have to take. But we aren't the ones taking that risk, the players and NBA staff are.

If I was CP3 or any other member of the player's union, my message in any meetings is fuck the fans who want me to take the risk while they sit comfortably at home. Let them go play defense against Gobert.

Contact sports in general might be trouble. We might all be watching tennis or some shit by 2022 because there isn't many noncontact sports that are entertaining to watch on television :lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I keep hearing people say that it's just a risk that we're going to have to take. But we aren't the ones taking that risk, the players and NBA staff are.

If I was CP3 or any other member of the player's union, my message in any meetings is fuck the fans who want me to take the risk while they sit comfortably at home. Let them go play defense against Gobert.

Contact sports in general might be trouble. We might all be watching tennis or some shit by 2022 because there isn't many noncontact sports that are entertaining to watch on television :lol:

Yeah, but it seems like they think they're young, and they're not trying to give up millions. :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The league’s worth billions, rich people have access to tests.

They’re just gonna have to test everyone involved. :dunno:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
The league’s worth billions, rich people have access to tests.

They’re just gonna have to test everyone involved. :dunno:
I miss basketball like a motherfucker right now, but I just don't think it's going to that easy. I'm a EMT and have been on the frontline of this thing since like Jan/Feb and I still haven't gotten a full test. Just daily temperature monitoring.

The tests aren't easy to get, especially in large numbers. The last thing the NBA needs is the negative press that will come when people find out that millionaires are using their wealth to get multiple tests while doctors and soldiers are still fighting just to get one.

The NFL owners might not give a shit about the negative p.r. but I don't think Adam Silver wants that problem.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I miss basketball like a motherfucker right now, but I just don't think it's going to that easy. I'm a EMT and have been on the frontline of this thing since like Jan/Feb and I still haven't gotten a full test. Just daily temperature monitoring.

The tests aren't easy to get, especially in large numbers. The last thing the NBA needs is the negative press that will come when people find out that millionaires are using their wealth to get multiple tests while doctors and soldiers are still fighting just to get one.

The NFL owners might not give a shit about the negative p.r. but I don't think Adam Silver wants that problem.

They're easy to get if you have the money.

They're going to go directly through a lab, not the state or a healthcare system.

And I don't think it's negative PR. People are eager to get out this summer, you think they're going to give a fuck?

Do they care about nascar, ufc, wrestling and golf and what they're doing?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
So cursing is allowed on ESPN now?

I think after a certain time

Just the other day Scott Van Pelt on Sportscenter they allowed a middle finger to be shown by Chase Elliot.

I saw the same clip Monday morning and they blurred it out.

It's interesting considering Disney, but they're probably worried about other things. :dunno:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I think after a certain time

Just the other day Scott Van Pelt on Sportscenter they allowed a middle finger to be shown by Chase Elliot.

I saw the same clip Monday morning and they blurred it out.

It's interesting considering Disney, but they're probably worried about other things. :dunno:

They are cussing up a storm on this Lance Armstrong doc, even more than the Jordan one.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

28852766-0-image-a-35_1590522982839.jpg

28852774-0-image-a-36_1590522992221.jpg

28852768-0-image-a-37_1590523124461.jpg

28852764-0-image-a-38_1590523128184.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Tom’s days as a head coach should be done. He’s better off being an assistant. He’s burnt out so many top notch players who were never the same with his high minutes and over practice. These new players can’t handle that

yeah I know...

but I think at LEAST we will get some QUALITY EFFORT especially defensively

I REALLY wanted the Nets coach and honestly I REALLY hope they hire him TOO as an assistant.

maybe just maybe Thibs LEARNED from his previous mistakes?