Ocean City Maryland

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
hope ur taking ur lady or really like 18 yr old white chicks cuz those are the only 2 things to do out there.

then again its been 8 yrs since i been...

NYCg

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
This thread I started a couple years ago may help you.
http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=372050

I was out there about two years ago, and I'm not eager to go back anytime soon.

It is a cool place see a lot more black people out here now than when we use to come down for a week every summer, back then the only black people were in our group.

May come back next weekend with the kids for the day they are having the skateboard and bmx riders on the boardwalk

NYCg

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is a cool place see a lot more black people out here now than when we use to come down for a week every summer, back then the only black people were in our group.

May come back next weekend with the kids for the day they are having the skateboard and bmx riders on the boardwalk

Once I start my family I will definitely give it a go. Thanks for the update.

Tuco

Rising Star
Registered
wow..my man just hit me up sayin he was thinking of going out there one wknd. I neva heard of it till then....props

PhillyTheKid

Rising Star
Registered
OCMD is a cool place to go The beaches are very clean. The board is also a lot more chill then wildwood, NJ. I am a family man so I usually stay at the Mariott Ocean front. The price keeps most of the partying young folks out. Seacrets is cool. You can also get some good seafood at Phillips.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
OCMD is a cool place to go The beaches are very clean. The board is also a lot more chill then wildwood, NJ. I am a family man so I usually stay at the Mariott Ocean front. The price keeps most of the partying young folks out. Seacrets is cool. You can also get some good seafood at Phillips.

take a drive out the the asateague crab house.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

No rohobeth beach threads?

fiberscan

Potential Star
Registered
Rohobeth is nice with the fam, especially if you rent one of the beach front homes for the weekend.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I usually hit up Assateauge beach stay out there all day and night build a bondfire and chill smoke some La.

The boardwalk got some nice broads out there but as mentioned earlier a lot of white girls gets too crowded for me sometime.

If not there then I'm driving up and down that lil patch of island at some seafood restaurant.

Rohobeth I hear is good too but I haven't been there yet.

KrafMatik

Rising Star
Registered
Took the family out there for a week. We had fun. Ain't see not one bad sista the whole time I was there.

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Rohobeth is nice with the fam, especially if you rent one of the beach front homes for the weekend.

Just spent the day in Rehoboth with the shorty. . Beaches are nice and wide, on the street parking is a bear so get out early and to a parking lot. Near water restaurants charge a grip for bullshit ass food IE: $34 for seafood nachos. The fries at Thrasher's are a treat with malted vinegar. Take the lady to the small shops on penny lane and hit up air bnb for a room.