NFL Network Suspends Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, Heath Evans After Sexual Harassment Lawsuit

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Uh huh....

He said she said accusations from years ago without a protocol or due process that's costing people careers.

GettyImages-514890422-A.jpeg

See you lakeside....

ALSO, if you are a man and you STILL have to chase skirt on the clock in the heart of these Salem Witch Trials you are a fucking fool.

*two cents*
A lot of Dudes here on my thread warning that the game has changed were saying no it hasnt, this was just an old jewish CAC problem, fuck them, yada yada, and I told them give it time, its just starting.... welp, here you have it. :smh:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
A lot of Dudes here on my thread warning that the game has changed were saying no it hasnt, this was just an old jewish CAC problem, fuck them, yada yada, and I told them give it time, its just starting.... welp, here you have it. :smh:
Calvin-Ellis_black-Superman-747x500.jpg

"Fam, I AIN'T NEVA HAD NO PROBLEMS! All you got to do is be cordial, be discrete, don't be creepy, keep it 100, and you can chase skirt on the job scott free!"- BGOL Super Nigga Society.

*two cents*

Last edited:

Soufboy

Rising Star
Registered
I've been saying for a while now that there is no due process. People aren't asking these women for proof or even expecting it. I'm not caping for these guys because I don't know any of them, I'm just saying that there is a possibility that this chick and others could be lying about sexual assault. (This chick was fired for stealing clothes)

For the guys that did it, fuck them. But every story that comes out about sexual assault guilt is always assumed without any evidence or proof.

You get men and women together and they are going to talk about or inquire about one or the others sex life. Sex is going to come up in conversation somehow because people are curious about shit that you can't tell by looking at somebody... Like how freaky they are.

Case and point: I was talking to a woman at work today saying that I need to contact a former coworker to make a flyer for a freak/swingers party I'm throwing in January (I just said party and she kept digging and digging until I spilled the beans) And then she wanted to know more.

She talked of a guy friend she used to know who used to go to swingers parties. She talked about some of the freaky shit she would do with guys (like letting a guy come on her face or not having a problem sucking her pussy juices off of a dick because it's hers) but was curious but never has gone to any of the swingers parties.

We had a nice little convo for about 20-30 minutes

Totally inappropriate. Totally. But neither side was pressured. Both of us revealed things about ourselves sexually.

Hypothetically, one or the other of us could accuse the other of sexual harassment. She could easily say that I came to her cubicle talking sexually, when in fact she was fully engaged in the conversation asking questions, asking probing questions and then wanting to know more information.

I could say that she kept probing me for information and I felt uncomfortable, but she kept on asking questions... Of course it would look more plausible coming from her

What I'm saying is that it's possible that some of these women could be lying and there's absolutely no proof that one or the other is telling the truth or one of the other is lying.

If there's no video you can't prove a man groped a woman.

If there is no video of the conversation I had with that woman today there's no proof of what any of us said to the other

She named McNabb, Sapp, Eric Davis also- WTF. I can't call it, since dudes do stupid shit with that fame, especially Heath Evans, since he never really had none. But she claims some pretty wild shit and if she's got videos and pics, she's hit jackpot bc of the current climate. If these dudes didn't keep a pic or consenting text, then they're really stupid. If you're gonna fuck around at work, always get incriminating and consenting evidence. Always respond with consenting texts or emails. For example, i love when you suck my dick the way you do followed by a dicksucking pic or naked pic of her, NOT of YOU.

The key thing here is not only her questionable character from stealing but also the sheer fact she named so many guys. What are the statistical odds she would randomly receive pics and all that from these many separate dudes (with different lives, ages, etc...) without her encouraging the behavior. Just doesn't make sense, the only common denominator in this is her.

Not saying these guys aren't dumb for sending pics or what not, but I honestly can't fault them. How many of us send dirty text messages and pics and stuff to women on a daily basis, especially if the woman encourages it? They're two sides to every story and at some point people are gonna have to pump the brakes and actually allow due process to happen. Matt Lauer I believe had a whole investigation before he was fired and that's the way it should be for everybody.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Calvin-Ellis_black-Superman-747x500.jpg

"Fam, I AIN'T NEVA HAD NO PROBLEMS! All you got to do is be corgual, be discrete, don't be creepy, keep it 100, and you can chase skirt on the job scott free!"- BGOL Super Nigga Society.

*two cents*
If the broad has an agenda, she can twist and distort even the most descreet respectable attempts Bruh. I said in another thread, you get at a broad the 'respectable way', she starts catching feelings you dont have for her, she makes accusations, even if unfounded it stains you. Before, women would just take the L, talk bad on you to her girls, etc.

NOW, that these 'NEW' broads have introduced this shit!?!?! Who new ballgame for a vindictive Broad...

Game had changef Bruh...

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I need to see a better picture of this chick...this can't be what them dudes were seeing everyday....and I agree...thats way too many dudes being overtly sexual with one female ...she had to have been down with the comments and actions....no way she ever came out and told them dudes "stop!"...these are all dudes for whom getting pussy aint a problem...she is going to claim she didn't say "no" for job security reasons but what the fuck man...this can't be all on the dudes...same way Cosby looks guilty because of the number of females....same principle...thats a whole lot of sexually harassing dudes...is she that irresistible?...not based on that pic

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
well we have groping ass nigs in all cultures..were you in that thread with that fat italian cook juss got caught up for being a groping ass nig.. still majority cac and jews.. this situation i don't kno but i dont put anything passed any1... remember sharpe got hit up for drugging bitches.. and rapenberger with his two rapes, peyton putting his nuts on bitches head.. athletes and cac bitches is always a bizzaro world shit.. if these dumb nigs sending dick pics these dudes is extra sloppy.. how a bitch got you nude and not the other way around.. for they sake i hope its not true but if it is smh for hollering at joan rivers type bitch

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
well we have groping ass nigs in all cultures..were you in that thread with that fat italian cook juss got caught up for being a groping ass nig.. still majority cac and jews.. this situation i don't kno but i dont put anything passed any1... remember sharpe got hit up for drugging bitches.. and rapenberger with his two rapes, peyton putting his nuts on bitches head.. athletes and cac bitches is always a bizzaro world shit.. if these dumb nigs sending dick pics these dudes is extra sloppy.. how a bitch got you nude and not the other way around.. for they sake i hope its not true but if it is smh for hollering at joan rivers type bitch
Werd! These are some grimey ass Dudes, dumb as fuck too. Shit, back when I was in the game, I NEVER texted shit that could come back to haunt me, nor did I say pertinent shit unless it was in person, fuck over the phone.... :smh:

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This should be relatively easy to wrap up, if dudes were sending those types of texts and stuff, they can be subpoenaed and the opposite, if she was encouraging it, I'm sure she was doing it via the same electronic means and they can be subpoenaed.

This sounds fishy to me, but since she brought up stuff than can be easily traced, it should be relatively simple to get to the bottom of this.

Emil

Star
Registered
I need to see a better picture of this chick...this can't be what them dudes were seeing everyday....and I agree...thats way too many dudes being overtly sexual with one female ...she had to have been down with the comments and actions....no way she ever came out and told them dudes "stop!"...these are all dudes for whom getting pussy aint a problem...she is going to claim she didn't say "no" for job security reasons but what the fuck man...this can't be all on the dudes...same way Cosby looks guilty because of the number of females....same principle...thats a whole lot of sexually harassing dudes...is she that irresistible?...not based on that pic

This!

untitled7.jpg

These dudes can't be that lazy/thirsty to get caught up because of this bish!! :cmonson:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
If the broad has an agenda, she can twist and distort even the most descreet respectable attempts Bruh. I said in another thread, you get at a broad the 'respectable way', she starts catching feelings you dont have for her, she makes accusations, even if unfounded it stains you. Before, women would just take the L, talk bad on you to her girls, etc.

NOW, that these 'NEW' broads have introduced this shit!?!?! Who new ballgame for a vindictive Broad...

Game had changef Bruh...

And to all that I say this...

Where-you-earn-your-bread__quotes-by-Portuguese-Proverb-29.png

Not going to say it's EASY -lord knows- but I'll be damned if it isn't SIMPLE.

Lastly as far as the game...

0d1352b30702d8b5016aa0087b3c5036--the-wire-gangster.jpg

*two cents*

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm warning y'all dude's, ANY interaction that a woman deems unfavorable can be interpreted as harassment. Just wait until Joe Average starts to feel that heat...

Hell yea. Shit I work around all women, even my clients/providers are mainly women. And they always saying slick shit to my ass. I damn show dont say anything back... Women in general are nice and open but as soon as you piss they ass off, theyll turn on your ass with the quickness.

Shit seeing all this got me scared to grab some ass at the stripclub lol

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Tom Leykis was talking about this #metoo movement yesterday; said that if dudes were stupid enough to harass that they need to be punished, but that this is also going to make it more challenging for women to get hired because companies will fear the liability. I agree. The behavior needs to change (if most of these allegations are true) but it will have ramifications.

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
If I was of these cats I would say she routinely snuck up behind me andvrubbed her bottom against my crotch as well as grab my package with a firm grip. This was our little game.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Don't talk to these ppl like that they not friends yall not cool or casual yall at work

It's funny how much bitch ass niggas won't do to "fuck up their money " but chasing pussy on the clock don't fit into that criteria

Just be cool
If the office woman likes you ignore it and she'll like you more just wait until she gets fired then fuck

Stop making sense...

*two cents*

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
?

wrong number.
latest

It was cats from the BGOL Super Nigga collective who were spouting off at the mouth that only 'white sucka ass pervs' were getting caught up on this work shit and that they were- and will be- immune to it because they go about their go about on the clock all smooth and shit.

Apparently, one's smoothness is based solely on how the woman feels about it- not only at the time of interaction but decades later as well. So to all these Super Niggas stupid bold enough to chase skirt on the clock I say....

giphy.gif

*two cents*

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
latest

It was cats from the BGOL Super Nigga collective who were spouting off at the mouth that only 'white sucka ass pervs' were getting caught up on this work shit and that they were- and will be- immune to it because they go about their go about on the clock all smooth and shit.

Apparently, one's smoothness is based solely on how the woman feels about it- not only at the time of interaction but decades later as well. So to all these Super Niggas stupid bold enough to chase skirt on the clock I say....

giphy.gif

*two cents*
playing with your dick in the office is very diff from flirting... rubbing your hardon on a broad buttcheek is diff from flirting...grabbing a broad crotch well you get the picture... her claims is on some next level shit.. there's flirting and than there 's some sexual predator nig/pervert mode

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
playing with your dick in the office is very diff from flirting... rubbing your hardon on a broad buttcheek is diff from flirting...grabbing a broad crotch well you get the picture... her claims is on some next level shit.. there's flirting and than there 's some sexual predator nig/pervert mode

That's true...HOWEVER...a lot of the claims have also been "...he said something sexually suggestive to me many years ago, I felt some type of way about it, I was in fear of keeping my job so I sat on it until now."

My point, my only point, and in my opinion the only point that needs to be made is that we are in an environment were a woman can call out a guy saying....ANYTHING....remotely sexually suggestive ,RETROACTIVELY, and he's gone.

509303ab2741a.image.jpg

Under those terms, personally, I'd cool it on the Super Nigga shit, put my cape back in the dresser drawer, and get at a 'Louis Lane' not associated with the Daily Planet. But hey that's just me being logical and rational....

To you personally, you live and work in a world that plays by different rules CLEARLY...so I'm not going to tell you to have a seat fam but there are a lot of empty chairs over there...

*two cents*

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
latest

giphy.gif

*two cents*

Many of the “Super Niggas” stated “Don’t chase tail in the clock”. We also stated were weren’t the ones behaving like the ones who got caught up.

And guess what, I still don’t behave like the ones that got caught up whether Black or white so I’m still going to move forward business as usual.

Your resident “Super Nigga”!
tenor.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's true...HOWEVER...a lot of the claims have also been "...he said something sexually suggestive to me many years ago, I felt some type of way about it, I was in fear of keeping my job so I sat on it until now."

My point, my only point, and in my opinion the only point that needs to be made is that we are in an environment were a woman can call out a guy saying....ANYTHING....remotely sexually suggestive ,RETROACTIVELY, and he's gone.

509303ab2741a.image.jpg

Under those terms, personally, I'd cool it on the Super Nigga shit, put my cape back in the dresser drawer, and get at a 'Louis Lane' not associated with the Daily Planet. But hey that's just me being logical and rational....

To you personally, you live and work in a world that plays by different rules CLEARLY...so I'm not going to tell you to have a seat fam but there are a lot of empty chairs over there...

*two cents*
juss saying lot of the accuse have been guilty..maybe this situation is diff but the others cats been guilty.. that serial jerkoff louis ck guilty...kevin spacey guilty... that cook nig guilty... weinstein guilty.. lauder and ratner pretty much guilty.. every man aint a sexual predator but every sexual predator is guillty