NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. I hate that Beige bitch with all my heart and soul I really do. :smh:

X4yIgX.jpg
Damn, what he do?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn, what he do?
Acts like a pussy scared to shoot free-throws that's why he backs out and passes when he has a step on defenders and doesn't take it to the hole strong. It's absolutely ridiculous he doesn't have more free-throw attempts then he does with how fast and strong he is. Plus, it's not that he can't shoot, he's afraid to fail. Thus, he's a Beige bitch. :angry:

LZsMB5.jpg

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

NBA players should have done this first...

Props to them for doing it..

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Acts like a pussy scared to shoot free-throws that's why he backs out and passes when he has a step on defenders and doesn't take it to the hole strong. It's absolutely ridiculous he doesn't have more free-throw attempts then he does with how fast and strong he is. Plus, it's not that he can't shoot, he's afraid to fail. Thus, he's a Beige bitch. :angry:

LZsMB5.jpg
He’s literally had 2 summers plus the pandemic shut down to work on his jumper and hasn’t so I feel your frustration

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This was every day in Korea. They play the US and Korean Anthem you will be out there for almost 8 minutes saluting in 100 degrees. My first week I didnt know since I was downtown. Walking to the dorms three cats sprinted passed me saying you better hurry up. For what, the music, the music. What the hell they talking about. It starts and I'm like the only cat out there. When 75% of the base walks you know there should be mad people walking home from work. Never got trapped again, though.

But they want athletes to stand to support the military. The military is doing everything to avoid standing and saluting. Oh and the base theater played the anthem before the movies. Hearing all the groans as it starts is hilarious.

I feel like I typed this before.

VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor
That Lou Will shit is kinda funny....I fuck with Perk but he’s gotta learn when to pump the brakes sometimes....just glad the association is back....

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I hate this pussy with all my heart and soul M. I tried with this dude. I really did. But fuck him completely. Now they saying he should thrive in the bubble cause no fans are around to hurt his punk ass feelings. :smh: Beige bitch!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

VdidXC.jpg

Everybody including me understands your frustration Jack. Correct me if i'm wrong but even Lonzo Ball is doing better at fixing his broke ass jumper and he just got in the league. I'm mad as a basketball fan cuz once CoVid is not as crazy I really want to see this dude dominate the fucking league. 6'10 PG....Man if he had a jumper AND if he was more aggressive OH BOY! But He literally plays like a bitch so "Beige Bitch" fits him perfectly. :lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

We know why. :yes:

It's former player fraternity shit

Just like Draymond and Chuck

So Perk was supposed to text Lou before he gave his opinion?

I notice it only seems to be a basketball thing...they don't act this way towards football or baseball players

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Everybody including me understands your frustration Jack. Correct me if i'm wrong but even Lonzo Ball is doing better at fixing his broke ass jumper and he just got in the league. I'm mad as a basketball fan cuz once CoVid is not as crazy I really want to see this dude dominate the fucking league. 6'10 PG....Man if he had a jumper AND if he was more aggressive OH BOY! But He literally plays like a bitch so "Beige Bitch" fits him perfectly. :lol:
I really wanna beat the shit outta his ass I swear. :angry: :angry: :angry:

oHocZ5.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I heard what Perk said...I don't blame LouWillVille for saying something

to say because of what Lou did, it stopped people from talking about the issues. :smh:

That wasn't Lou or his intent, he needs to blame his fellow media for talking about it

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Is that why Bill Russell checked his dumbass, too?

Maybe he just says the most dumb shit the most boldly. And his opinion does matter more than some average commentator as a former player.

Or maybe he defends a dark skinned high profile NBA player too much for folks liking. He also doesnt reward players simply for having recessive traits, being light skinned with soft features that are tolerable to whites who watch the NBA like yourself. Perkins takes more criticism here than Skip Bayless. :lol: People gripe about Shannon too for the same reasons. Everybody sees the agenda now. The analysts are supposed to be bashing dark skinned niggas, not defending them. Perk is dark himself, so that creates more anger.

Bill Russell is 86 years old, doubt he knows who Perk even is. By the way can you post a pic of his wife. :lol:

How bout your Clippers? I see Montrez done left the bubble. :smh: