NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Season starts on 7/30,
July 7-11: Teams travel to Orlando

7/11 is the last possible day a player can test positive for 'rona so by 7/30 all players should be good. Even if players have it now, they're good to start the season again.
Yeah but that's if you think this virus is really on a 2 week countdown...

I know people personally that had it... the guy that I know that's dealing with it now has had it since June 15th... still has symptoms, lost 30lbs is barely getting back to normal

This shit don't just go away...

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

EcNJfM5XgAI9qs9

EcNJmiPWsAIWE2Q

I'd take Lil Isaiah over real Isaiah. Imagine the crossovers!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Kendrick needs to shut the fuck up and get off Lebron's nuts. We're in a pandemic yet you're trying to shame a player that has valid concerns....Not only,valid concerns but going to a state that has exponential cases in the country.

Dude been talking reckless for the past few months...

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My main question about this bubble is "Where da hoes at?" :lol:

They really expect these brothers to play ball for 2-3 months with no girlfriends, wives, sidepiece, jumpoffs, bustdowns, groupies, nothing?

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

Kendrick needs to shut the fuck up and get off Lebron's nuts. We're in a pandemic yet you're trying to shame a player that has valid concerns....Not only,valid concerns but going to a state that has exponential cases in the country.

Dude been talking reckless for the past few months...

What Lamar is to rap, Perkins is the opposite of to broadcasting.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lol Embiid kept it real. Even though these dudes got all the money in the world they do just what we do, watch tv and play video games. That money means you don't have to worry about bills and you got thots throwing themselves at you but Dame Dolla will make sure no thots get in the bubble.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Jamal can score but that's not what the Lakers needed. They needed a 3&D guy to replace Avery Bradley. JR has been off for two years so he's hungry, in shape and most of all cool with Lebron. I think JR has something to prove to the league and has a chip on his shoulder that Jamal doesn't have.
You discredited everything prior to "most of all cool with Lebron" with that statement. Maverick and D. Wade are cool with LeBron but they can't help the Lakers this postseason.

Is there any real reason to believe JR has a chip on his shoulder and is more driven than anyone, much less Crawford specifically?

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You discredited everything prior to "most of all cool with Lebron" with that statement. Maverick and D. Wade are cool with LeBron but they can't help the Lakers this postseason.

Is there any real reason to believe JR has a chip on his shoulder and is more driven than anyone, much less Crawford specifically?

https://sports.yahoo.com/jr-smith-overcomes-very-depressed-state-lands-lakers-010211917--nba.html

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- JR Smith was not ready to wrap up his 15-year NBA career when he left the Cleveland Cavaliers in late 2018, and the ensuing 20 months were not much fun for the veteran shooter.

''I went through a very depressed state for a long time,'' Smith said Monday. ''I'm a big video gamer, (but) I didn't even play (NBA) 2K anymore. I don't want to hoop, I don't want to work out, I don't want to play 2K, I don't want do anything with basketball.''

Thanks to a call from the Los Angeles Lakers, Smith is getting another shot on basketball's biggest stage. He joined the Western Conference leaders for workouts last week before they head to Florida for the conclusion of the NBA season.

The 34-year-old Smith was added to the roster because Lakers starter Avery Bradley declined to return for the rest of the season, citing family concerns. The Lakers needed a depth replacement who could immediately fit in alongside LeBron James while playing solid wing defense, providing a 3-point threat and meshing quickly as a teammate.

Nobody in recent NBA history fits that job description more perfectly than Smith, who reached four NBA Finals and won the 2016 title while playing alongside James in Cleveland. Known for his ebullient behavior on and off the court, Smith was overjoyed to get back in the show.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
https://sports.yahoo.com/jr-smith-overcomes-very-depressed-state-lands-lakers-010211917--nba.html

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- JR Smith was not ready to wrap up his 15-year NBA career when he left the Cleveland Cavaliers in late 2018, and the ensuing 20 months were not much fun for the veteran shooter.

''I went through a very depressed state for a long time,'' Smith said Monday. ''I'm a big video gamer, (but) I didn't even play (NBA) 2K anymore. I don't want to hoop, I don't want to work out, I don't want to play 2K, I don't want do anything with basketball.''

Thanks to a call from the Los Angeles Lakers, Smith is getting another shot on basketball's biggest stage. He joined the Western Conference leaders for workouts last week before they head to Florida for the conclusion of the NBA season.

The 34-year-old Smith was added to the roster because Lakers starter Avery Bradley declined to return for the rest of the season, citing family concerns. The Lakers needed a depth replacement who could immediately fit in alongside LeBron James while playing solid wing defense, providing a 3-point threat and meshing quickly as a teammate.

Nobody in recent NBA history fits that job description more perfectly than Smith, who reached four NBA Finals and won the 2016 title while playing alongside James in Cleveland. Known for his ebullient behavior on and off the court, Smith was overjoyed to get back in the show.

What that idiot owner did to JR was fucked up..I would be mad too when the organization told you and the team that yall will compete yet you got rid of Ty Lue,so they could tank the season. And,when you speak up you get sent home for the season..