My fellow lion's den gladiators

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
I need to be clear on the rules before I vote.. I need to have all the facts before i cast my vote!!

i thought it was 2 verses per battle..

Like Andey suggested 2 rhymes per topic, minimum 8bars, there is no maximum bars. 24hrs to respond to the topic, each pair will have their own thread and poll

In my head, this is what that means: MC dropped his verse... then shane... then MC responds and Shane goes one last time...

Or did I interpret that wrong?? :confused:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I need to be clear on the rules before I vote.. I need to have all the facts before i cast my vote!!

i thought it was 2 verses per battle..

In my head, this is what that means: MC dropped his verse... then shane... then MC responds and Shane goes one last time...

Or did I interpret that wrong?? :confused:

You are right. But you know black folk gonna do what they want.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
anyways I finally got a response from de lioness but she doesn't have a partner so she de odd one out.

:hmm:
Fuk outta here. I was gonna leave myself out because it was an odd number and she said to put her in and huffed and puffed about me not going in.

I smell puma bullshit.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Aight lets keep it rolling onslaught checked in still no grownazz. :smh: old fart probably napping, and first lion's den vet majestik about to check in.

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
anyways I finally got a response from de lioness but she doesn't have a partner so she de odd one out.

i don't really particpate in the "Lion's Den" but for the sake of fun, if she wants to we can battle??

Hell, it is sista's online and none of us are in . . .

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
i don't really particpate in the "Lion's Den" but for the sake of fun, if she wants to we can battle??

Hell, it is sista's online and none of us are in . . .

CLEO u gonna go head to head wit de puma :eek:

:hmm:

let it be done

making the thread now :hmm: Cleo all i ask is blood letting...that is NOT asking a lot is it.
No cat fights :hmm:

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
prada-man-bag.jpg

Prada man bag

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/ggkZH-TNZd0&hl=en&fs=1&fmt18[/flash]

:roflmao2::roflmao2:

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
So we can use gifs and pic props and shit and video clips to embellish? :confused:

Not that I need it, but I thought it was a separate category for that.

Just asking ... :dunno:

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So we can use gifs and pic props and shit and video clips to embellish? :confused:

Not that I need it, but I thought it was a separate category for that.

Just asking ... :dunno:

That's why we are the judges. Now you get why I wanted it that way. If YOU see that as a distraction to the art (like McGuyver does) then you shouldn't give people points for it. See among us this shit is a little more serious than people just looking in. You can't sway us with that shit because we do it.

So if we just let anybody vote then you are opening this shit up to being a circus with flashing lights instead of a battle. I feel like the ladies that we are giving a pass will be fair in judging and I think Shane (I guess that's who we are talking about :lol: ) didn't get too deep overboard.

But if you feel he did then don't vote for him. :smh:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
That's why we are the judges. Now you get why I wanted it that way. If YOU see that as a distraction to the art (like McGuyver does) then you shouldn't give people points for it. See among us this shit is a little more serious than people just looking in. You can't sway us with that shit because we do it.

So if we just let anybody vote then you are opening this shit up to being a circus with flashing lights instead of a battle. I feel like the ladies that we are giving a pass will be fair in judging and I think Shane (I guess that's who we are talking about :lol: ) didn't get too deep overboard.

But if you feel he did then don't vote for him. :smh:

Agreed and bigirl proved it

The way shane does it is not a problem. its at the end of his rhyme 99.9% of the time i don't click or look at them

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight I won....Who's up next??? :lol:

Should I go ahead and PM my new number to Lady Scorpio? :yes:

By the way I had to vote for myself so I could see the poll but of course that vote don't count. :smh:

owl

BGOL Investor
Agreed and bigirl proved it

The way shane does it is not a problem. its at the end of his rhyme 99.9% of the time i don't click or look at them

For Shane it works, it is basically his posting style. I wouldn't be surprised if Andey did it, because I see him dropping youtube clips around here a lot.

Does it move owl, not really, like you, i never click 'play'...

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey Owl, stop politicin' in other threads nigga! :lol::lol::lol:

or I'll spam your shit with this everytime...

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/aktLRiWXfqg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/FLASH]

That shit did this:

pit.gif

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ladies and gents

Ladyscorpio has fuked up again as expected (can't do nuttin right). Once you have voted you can't view the polls.

I'm on the verge of firing this heffa I swear one more f'up.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Ladies and gents

Ladyscorpio has fuked up again as expected (can't do nuttin right). Once you have voted you can't view the polls.

:hmm::hmm:

i tell you where to kiss already didn't I....you know wut a johnny is right? cuz you still one uh dem....skunt.

owl

BGOL Investor
Hey Owl, stop politicin' in other threads nigga! :lol::lol::lol:

or I'll spam your shit with this everytime...

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/aktLRiWXfqg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]

That shit did this:

pit.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

What's up Ons, i didn't get a chance to speak....

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
Ladies and gents

Ummm... yeah u can...

After you vote and it shows the results, the numbers next to each person's name are click able and if you click it, it will show who voted for who!

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ummm... yeah u can...

After you vote and it shows the results, the numbers next to each person's name are click able and if you click it, it will show who voted for who!

Yeah see that's the only way I can see the vote. I can't see it any other way. It must be a Firefox No Script fuckery going on! :lol:

And I liked that rhyme for the "I don't participate" Ms. J. :yes:

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Mentally I tap dance around galaxies
While you sip some bitch ass daiquiris
Superior senses make me your worst nightmare
Like them kids on elm st your sleepless and scared
I never come unprepared
I'm at the top of my game
Monday through Sunday I stand tall and proclaim
I'm hot like fire
Spitting pure desire