Moving to Seattle, WA

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
1. Congrats on the trip. Glad you had fun.

2. Knigga, the arena opened up in OCTOBER. Its a 1.5 billion dollar arena that is cashless, all green/energy conservative and state of the art. You're thinking of the old arena. That shit's gone. They built this new arena for the NHL and its built with the full intent of re-acquiring a pro basketball team. The next NBA team already as a locker room as well as the Seattle Storm.

3. The dime Asians are in the U-District on campus.
If you didn't see any bad Asian chicks, you WERE in the wrong place. You can't tell somebody that actually lives in the city shit about the city they live in. Sea-town definitely has some work in the Asian (East and South) department. Dr. Truth would feel right at home. Seattle is known for the PAWGs but I've been telling y'all that shit since the early 00s. On a sunny day, sit down outside of Westlake at lunchtime or trek over to Bellevue pretty much anytime (the city, not the street). Lots of bad ass Asians and Indians in the NW. There are lots of those half-breeds MFs seem to like so much up here, too.

4. Also, they have sit down scooters. They are black. You just didn't see them. They were probably all rented out. Also, people ride electric bikes, solowheels, onewheels hoverboards and pretty much whatever else you can think of. They like techy shit here. Its a tech city.

5. I have been telling cats about the weed culture here. Sounds like you just went to SK's shop. Shops are all over the city. All my boys are weed snobs now. Kniggas be like "Is it hash-infused sativa? Indica? What is the THC percentage? Is it pesticide-free?" "Do you have any grey poupon?" (and YES that is a real real strain of weed) Sour Diesel seems to be a favorite around here.
I don't even smoke and I know more about canibus from living here than ever would have in life.
Glad you got a chance to partake.

If you come in the summertime, its a different place. Downtown got fucked up when covid hit. Its like every druggie and bum converged on 3rd street and downtown looks like shit now. It used to be decent with small pockets of fuckery but now its like downtown L.A. was in the 90s.
They just elected a new mayor. I suspect cleaning up downtown will be a priority for him.

I'm coming again in April with $1000 just for weed this time. Me and my cousin are going to fry our brains out. I am even buying weed lotion and soap. I was planning to do the same thing in Toronto or Montreal, but the border maybe closed.

Trust me about the Asians. Maybe because I'm in the Tri-State (Real NYers, when is the last time somebody used that term or "Uptop"?) they were just okay. LA and NYC have better Asians.