Moving to Seattle, WA

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
All the Blacks live in the Central District and try to act like they from the Bay Area. It rains too much for me but I enjoy Seattle because they have some bad Asian sluts . I’ve gone raw in quite a few Seattle Koreans and Japanese. They are very pale due to lack of sun but those pussies were swollen and golden brown colored. RAW I WENT!!!!

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anyone have any updates on living in Seattle?
One word...."DON'T!"
Agreed, unless its for a tech job.
Real Estate is way overpriced.
Living conditions are not bad; just don't expect to see a lot of black folk congregating in one place.
When things open back up (Prob Jan-Feb '21), holla at me. I know a couple of spots.

All the Blacks live in the Central District and try to act like they from the Bay Area. It rains too much for me but I enjoy Seattle because they have some bad Asian sluts . I’ve gone raw in quite a few Seattle Koreans and Japanese. They are very pale due to lack of sun but those pussies were swollen and golden brown colored. RAW I WENT!!!!
Most black folk have been gentrified out of the CD (as of 2020). A lot live on the South End now or out in cities south of Seattle like Renton, Des Moines or Auburn. Tacoma's population has risen and is pretty nice now.
It drizzles. Californians think anything that's not sun is rain. Hahaha!
Yeah, there are a lot of bangin' Asian and white chicks around the city. A LOT. A WHOLE LOT.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Living conditions are not bad; just don't expect to see a lot of black folk congregating in one place.
When things open back up (Prob Jan-Feb '21), holla at me. I know a couple of spots.

Most black folk have been gentrified out of the CD (as of 2020). A lot live on the South End now or out in cities south of Seattle like Renton, Des Moines or Auburn. Tacoma's population has risen and is pretty nice now.
Yeah, there are a lot of bangin' Asian and white chicks around the city. A LOT. A WHOLE LOT.

Drizzles?!! LOL. Has someone who moved from Vancouver to the Bay Area I could not disagree more. The whole PWC gets drenched 150 days out of the year. It's so bad that people there have more words for rain than Eskimos do for snow. They wear boots to the club, check them with their coat, and put on sneakers.

Why do you think the grunge movement was? A bunch of white forestry workers depressed by a chronic lack of sunshine. That sums up the whole area in a nutshell.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Live about 3 hours from Seattle. Similar weather - Pacific Northwest and all. The weather is definitely an obstacle. We don't get the extreme summer heat or winter freeze(s), but the annual precipitation is heavy. Definitely makes the fall/winter months feel blah with all the rainfall.

Heavier rain earlier this week. Dry today - comfortable inside 67 degrees.

Real estate is frustratingly expensive. Got into the market in the spring of 2009. Property has more than "doubled" in 11 years. Value hovered for the first 4 - 5 years. Same, up a bit, down a bit. Then for 4 - 5 years there were the big gains ... and then it dropped off a bit last year.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Live about 3 hours from Seattle. Similar weather - Pacific Northwest and all. The weather is definitely an obstacle. We don't get the extreme summer heat or winter freeze(s), but the annual precipitation is heavy. Definitely makes the fall/winter months feel blah with all the rainfall.

Heavier rain earlier this week. Dry today - comfortable inside 67 degrees.

Real estate is frustratingly expensive. Got into the market in the spring of 2009. Property has more than "doubled" in 11 years. Value hovered for the first 4 - 5 years. Same, up a bit, down a bit. Then for 4 - 5 years there were the big gains ... and then it dropped off a bit last year.
I’d rather live in Vancouver than Seattle the amount of Asian dimes y’all have is disturbing. Raw city

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Drizzles?!! LOL. Has someone who moved from Vancouver to the Bay Area I could not disagree more. The whole PWC gets drenched 150 days out of the year. It's so bad that people there have more words for rain than Eskimos do for snow. They wear boots to the club, check them with their coat, and put on sneakers.

Why do you think the grunge movement was? A bunch of white forestry workers depressed by a chronic lack of sunshine. That sums up the whole area in a nutshell.
I live here.
I was here during ther Grunge era. I saw Kobain and them at The Off-Ramp and RCNDY before they were stars. I was inundated with that Grunge shit and had to endure it.
Throughout the course of the fall and winter it rains, but it does not "pour down" all that often in SEATTLE. I'm not talking about surrounding areas because the weather is very different near the mountains and in surrounding cities than in the city. IN THE CITY, it will rain for days and days in the fall and winter - yes. But its more of a drizzle than it is traditional hard rain like back East or in the South, where it will rain hard AF for a while and then stop. People out here are not used to thunderstorms. Its weird to them. It rains but when many people think of rain, they think of storms, so was speaking with that in mind. We know once its starts, its probably gonna go on for a couple of months - hence the depressing weather. Aside from April, the spring and summer in Seattle is nice. Fuck the rumors. I live here. The rumors were made to keep Californians out to keep from driving up property prices but the tech business eventually did that anyway.
And Seattle has some of the best spring and summer weather in the country. Its as good as Cali but about 15 degrees cooler.

And YES, H-Funk is right - there are way more dimes in Van City. I love it up there. Bad bitches galore.
Seattle is not lacking in hot chicks, though. Its just lacking in hot sistas.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I live here.
I was here during ther Grunge era. I saw Kobain and them at The Off-Ramp and RCNDY before they were stars. I was inundated with that Grunge shit and had to endure it.
Throughout the course of the fall and winter it rains, but it does not "pour down" all that often in SEATTLE. I'm not talking about surrounding areas because the weather is very different near the mountains and in surrounding cities than in the city. IN THE CITY, it will rain for days and days in the fall and winter - yes. But its more of a drizzle than it is traditional hard rain like back East or in the South, where it will rain hard AF for a while and then stop. People out here are not used to thunderstorms. Its weird to them. It rains but when many people think of rain, they think of storms, so was speaking with that in mind. We know once its starts, its probably gonna go on for a couple of months - hence the depressing weather. Aside from April, the spring and summer in Seattle is nice. Fuck the rumors. I live here. The rumors were made to keep Californians out to keep from driving up property prices but the tech business eventually did that anyway.
And Seattle has some of the best spring and summer weather in the country. Its as good as Cali but about 15 degrees cooler.

And YES, H-Funk is right - there are way more dimes in Van City. I love it up there. Bad bitches galore.
Seattle is not lacking in hot chicks, though. Its just lacking in hot sistas.

I can't comment on rain in the south or east coast. And yes, the Bay Area is spoiled with incredible weather.

However, Pacific West coast rain is bad enough. Although it's something you only really notice when you leave.

Within a few months of moving to Oakland I noticed that everything suddenly didn't smell so damp. The sunshine seem to improve my mood and mental state. Most importantly, consistent weather makes it a lot easier to plan outdoor events which is great for my profession. The driving conditions are a lot safer too.

Haven't lived in seattle, but I've been quite a bit and almost signed a record deal there. didn't really notice any difference between Seattle weather and Vancouver's. Likewise, I didn't notice any difference between Seattle and Whatcom county where my dad lives.

Made a few fine Black women in Seattle, but their attitudes made me wish I hadn't. It's like talking to Uncle Ruckus with a set of tits.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can't comment on rain in the south or east coast. And yes, the Bay Area is spoiled with incredible weather.

However, Pacific West coast rain is bad enough. Although it's something you only really notice when you leave.

Within a few months of moving to Oakland I noticed that everything suddenly didn't smell so damp. The sunshine seem to improve my mood and mental state. Most importantly, consistent weather makes it a lot easier to plan outdoor events which is great for my profession. The driving conditions are a lot safer too.

Haven't lived in seattle, but I've been quite a bit and almost signed a record deal there. didn't really notice any difference between Seattle weather and Vancouver's. Likewise, I didn't notice any difference between Seattle and Whatcom county where my dad lives.

Made a few fine Black women in Seattle, but their attitudes made me wish I hadn't. It's like talking to Uncle Ruckus with a set of tits.
Okay. Yeah, you been here. :lol:
Seattle has a mold problem, especially that deadly ass black mold and it is because of the consistency in the rain (however you choose to define it). The rain may stop but the mold stays. Vancouver is colder than Seattle. I notice that every time I go up. The women are MUCH nicer, though.
There are a LOT of mixed sistas up here and YES their attitudes are fucked up. Some of these chicks believe they got the only pussy in the world. This is feminism central and there is a large lesbian community here as well.
I've never been out to whatcom county to judge. I don't know that area. I know King, Pierce and Snohomish. I don't fuck with the rest of WA. Too rednecky for my tastes. My ass ain't gonna get to wandering around in Trump territory. They might get ideas on seeing what they can get away with.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Seattle has a mold problem, especially that deadly ass black mold and it is because of the consistency in the rain (however you choose to define it). The rain may stop but the mold stays. Vancouver is colder than Seattle. I notice that every time I go up. The women are MUCH nicer, though.
There are a LOT of mixed sistas up here and YES their attitudes are fucked up. Some of these chicks believe they got the only pussy in the world. This is feminism central and there is a large lesbian community here as well.
I've never been out to whatcom county to judge. I don't know that area. I know King, Pierce and Snohomish. I don't fuck with the rest of WA. Too rednecky for my tastes. My ass ain't gonna get to wandering around in Trump territory. They might get ideas on seeing what they can get away with.

I really can't blame you for staying out of whatcom county.

Like a lot of Canadians I used to go there every week to get cheap gas, dairy products, and school clothes from Bellis Fair Mall. (It was always a challenge to see how many shirts and pants you could wear at once while going back across the border). Always had a great time skiing on Mount Baker too.

Once you go there with Black people though it's a completely different experience.

All of a sudden everybody's staring at you the moment you enter a restaurant, assuming they serve you in the first place. Police will pull you over for going 5 mph over the speed limit. I'll never forget the time I stopped for gas at an Arco in Lynden and the pickup truck full of Confederate flag waving skinheads pulled up behind me. They didn't cause any problems, but certainly went out of the way to make their presence felt.

2008 completely devastated their economy and it still hasn't quite recovered. What really blows my mind is how many homes with Trump/Pence signs in front of them were abandoned and foreclosed 12 years ago. America's short political memory never ceases to amaze me, especially on the right

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Seattle has a mold problem, especially that deadly ass black mold and it is because of the consistency in the rain (however you choose to define it). The rain may stop but the mold stays. Vancouver is colder than Seattle. I notice that every time I go up.

Agreed. The dampness and humidity is notable. Definitely makes the winter / summer feel colder and hotter respectively. Friends and family have noted that from other provinces. Not that dry cold/heat.

ultimateplayer26

wannabe star
Registered

ultimateplayer26

wannabe star
Registered

Whole lot of big booty white girls

Allister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been here 5 weeks now, seen some thickys here! But then I've also seen a lot of homelessness

Reactions: flx

flx

wannabe star
BGOL Investor
Been here 5 weeks now, seen some thickys here! But then I've also seen a lot of homelessness
What area did you end up moving too?! The homeless situation here has exploded over the last ten years or so, tent cities everywhere, same with all the nasty looking graffiti everywhere. I've lived and worked in the Seattle area (Renton) over half my life now and am planning on moving back East to be closer to family in the next year or so. Seattle is a beautiful place but not what it once was for a variety of reasons. Can't beat the weather but the cost of living, the lack of a centralized black American community, the place has lost it's "magic" as far as I'm concerned. Keep wishing we'd get that big ass earthquake they've been telling us is supposed to hit...shake some shit up.

Allister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What area did you end up moving too?! The homeless situation here has exploded over the last ten years or so, tent cities everywhere, same with all the nasty looking graffiti everywhere. I've lived and worked in the Seattle area (Renton) over half my life now and am planning on moving back East to be closer to family in the next year or so. Seattle is a beautiful place but not what it once was for a variety of reasons. Can't beat the weather but the cost of living, the lack of a centralized black American community, the place has lost it's "magic" as far as I'm concerned. Keep wishing we'd get that big ass earthquake they've been telling us is supposed to hit...shake some shit up.
Yeah they are everywhere. I’m currently in Auburn, WA

Reactions: flx

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
The wife and I are going on a business trip next week. We got our touristy itinerary set, but any suggestions? Got a car rental, but not trying to leave the city. Will be there from wed-sun.

Allister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The wife and I are going on a business trip next week. We got our touristy itinerary set, but any suggestions? Got a car rental, but not trying to leave the city. Will be there from wed-sun.

1. Lil Red’s Jamaican Soul Food!
2. Boat ride on the puget sound.
3. Do NOT leave valuables in your car, the homeless are crazy.
4. Drive the speed limit, the curves and hills go really high.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
1. Lil Red’s Jamaican Soul Food!
2. Boat ride on the puget sound.
3. Do NOT leave valuables in your car, the homeless are crazy.
4. Drive the speed limit, the curves and hills go really high.

Good looking on the food spot! I was looking on Google maps and didn't realize it was that hilly. Hoping to get a pic at Kerry Park even though it is going to rain the whole time.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

We've always enjoyed this restaurant. Been there some 10 - 15 times over the past 20 years.

Nice staff & good food. Nothing fancy - affordable.

We've taken some friends & relatives there over the years, and they've enjoyed it too. Believe we were last there about 3 years ago.

la-cocina-entrance-and.jpg

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
It's probably gonna rain lol. Hasn't stopped since last week.

Just got back to NYC from Seattle and definitely enjoyed my time. Even though my wife was on business, she made me do all the tourist stuff so no need to get into that. I had to go since Seattle and Minneapolis are the only major cities I hadn't been to before. A few observations.

The landing, looking out the window was amazing! You literally just landed in the fucking land of Christmas trees. Few touch downs can compare. I got the rental and as soon as you hit I-5 you are immersed in these huge trees. PNW definitely lives up to its billing. Soon after you hit a point on I-5 where the shit turns into damn near a slalom. Not a good look in the rain.

Before I did research for the trip I knew a few people who have been to Seattle, knew one person who lived there. I never heard Seattle and hills ever mentioned together. I read it had hills, but got damn! The whole city is hilly as fuck! Me and my wife came to a conclusion, Seattle is what you would get if you mixed San Francisco and Toronto together.

Another thing I read about before going there is how it is not a lot of Black people. I know gentrification is hitting hard, but as far as the eye test Seattle had no more or less percentage of Black people than any other West Coast city. Even my wife said she saw more black people than expected. One other thing I picked up on is people from Seattle have no distinct accent. I would even say the black people there reminded me more of Black people from New Jersey than somewhere like Atlanta or even DC.

One tourist attraction I will talk about is Shawn Kemp's Cannabis. I will say you Seattle niggas even more than LA niggas are spoiled as fuck. My nigga, they had ounces in there for $40! You couldn't get an ounce of straight babbage in NYC for $40 since 1986. They had ounces of the good Zaza $80! Motherfucker, I stocked up on everything! I got ounces, pre rolled, edibles, wax, kief, shatter, tonics, soap. My wife said she looked at my eyes when I was in there and I looked like a kid in a candy store. Found out you can fly into JFK with up to three ounces. Lets just say I am now home with a lot of souvenirs for my friends!

Well I heard of the 12th man, but your whole city is the 12th man! I didn't know it was a sports crazed city like that. So much so I am surprised they didn't burn the damn city down when the Sonics left. I understand because I saw the stadium and it looked old and shitty. I know the Kraken already have a fan base who fill up that shelter looking arena.

Another thing we saw were 3 scooter wipeouts! Your downtown area is littered with those electric scooters. In NYC they have sit down rentable scooters. Seattle has the stand up electric ones. Why a motherfucker would ride one in the rain is beyond belief to me?

You know I had to touch on the Seattle bitches, right? Two things I heard about the PNW was known for were the bad ass Asians and PAWGs. Well I normally don't fuck with white bitches because I fucking hate women with brown or red hair. I mean if your hair is that color you look like absolute shit to me. It wasn't until I was super high did the PAWGs appear out of nowhere. Definitely some thick ones. NYC is filled with little thighed Italian, Jewish, and Irish women, so it was a treat. Now onto the Asian, I was disappointed. Can't fuck with LA Asians, shit you can't even fuck with New Jersey for battle of the Asian delights. Now I know somebody is going to beat me in the head with "You weren't in the right place", motherfucker please? I was all over the city everywhere, including the southside.

Allister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just got back to NYC from Seattle and definitely enjoyed my time. Even though my wife was on business, she made me do all the tourist stuff so no need to get into that. I had to go since Seattle and Minneapolis are the only major cities I hadn't been to before. A few observations.

The landing, looking out the window was amazing! You literally just landed in the fucking land of Christmas trees. Few touch downs can compare. I got the rental and as soon as you hit I-5 you are immersed in these huge trees. PNW definitely lives up to its billing. Soon after you hit a point on I-5 where the shit turns into damn near a slalom. Not a good look in the rain.

Before I did research for the trip I knew a few people who have been to Seattle, knew one person who lived there. I never heard Seattle and hills ever mentioned together. I read it had hills, but got damn! The whole city is hilly as fuck! Me and my wife came to a conclusion, Seattle is what you would get if you mixed San Francisco and Toronto together.

Another thing I read about before going there is how it is not a lot of Black people. I know gentrification is hitting hard, but as far as the eye test Seattle had no more or less percentage of Black people than any other West Coast city. Even my wife said she saw more black people than expected. One other thing I picked up on is people from Seattle have no distinct accent. I would even say the black people there reminded me more of Black people from New Jersey than somewhere like Atlanta or even DC.

One tourist attraction I will talk about is Shawn Kemp's Cannabis. I will say you Seattle niggas even more than LA niggas are spoiled as fuck. My nigga, they had ounces in there for $40! You couldn't get an ounce of straight babbage in NYC for $40 since 1986. They had ounces of the good Zaza $80! Motherfucker, I stocked up on everything! I got ounces, pre rolled, edibles, wax, kief, shatter, tonics, soap. My wife said she looked at my eyes when I was in there and I looked like a kid in a candy store. Found out you can fly into JFK with up to three ounces. Lets just say I am now home with a lot of souvenirs for my friends!

Well I heard of the 12th man, but your whole city is the 12th man! I didn't know it was a sports crazed city like that. So much so I am surprised they didn't burn the damn city down when the Sonics left. I understand because I saw the stadium and it looked old and shitty. I know the Kraken already have a fan base who fill up that shelter looking arena.

Another thing we saw were 3 scooter wipeouts! Your downtown area is littered with those electric scooters. In NYC they have sit down rentable scooters. Seattle has the stand up electric ones. Why a motherfucker would ride one in the rain is beyond belief to me?

You know I had to touch on the Seattle bitches, right? Two things I heard about the PNW was known for were the bad ass Asians and PAWGs. Well I normally don't fuck with white bitches because I fucking hate women with brown or red hair. I mean if your hair is that color you look like absolute shit to me. It wasn't until I was super high did the PAWGs appear out of nowhere. Definitely some thick ones. NYC is filled with little thighed Italian, Jewish, and Irish women, so it was a treat. Now onto the Asian, I was disappointed. Can't fuck with LA Asians, shit you can't even fuck with New Jersey for battle of the Asian delights. Now I know somebody is going to beat me in the head with "You weren't in the right place", motherfucker please? I was all over the city everywhere, including the southside.
Man, Glad you had a great time! I was exploring the Columbia City side of Seattle yesterday, man let me tell ya', I saw no fewer than 10 thick azz fine azz Eritrean/Ethiopian women! It was nuts! They were beautiful. They had mask on due to covid but those hazel eyes, and those thick azz booties was popping in those leggings!

My damn it is amazing.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

:roflmao3: :giggle::cheers:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

1. Congrats on the trip. Glad you had fun.

2. Knigga, the arena opened up in OCTOBER. Its a 1.5 billion dollar arena that is cashless, all green/energy conservative and state of the art. You're thinking of the old arena. That shit's gone. They built this new arena for the NHL and its built with the full intent of re-acquiring a pro basketball team. The next NBA team already as a locker room as well as the Seattle Storm.

3. The dime Asians are in the U-District on campus.
If you didn't see any bad Asian chicks, you WERE in the wrong place. You can't tell somebody that actually lives in the city shit about the city they live in. Sea-town definitely has some work in the Asian (East and South) department. Dr. Truth would feel right at home. Seattle is known for the PAWGs but I've been telling y'all that shit since the early 00s. On a sunny day, sit down outside of Westlake at lunchtime or trek over to Bellevue pretty much anytime (the city, not the street). Lots of bad ass Asians and Indians in the NW. There are lots of those half-breeds MFs seem to like so much up here, too.

4. Also, they have sit down scooters. They are black. You just didn't see them. They were probably all rented out. Also, people ride electric bikes, solowheels, onewheels hoverboards and pretty much whatever else you can think of. They like techy shit here. Its a tech city.

5. I have been telling cats about the weed culture here. Sounds like you just went to SK's shop. Shops are all over the city. All my boys are weed snobs now. Kniggas be like "Is it hash-infused sativa? Indica? What is the THC percentage? Is it pesticide-free?" "Do you have any grey poupon?" (and YES that is a real real strain of weed) Sour Diesel seems to be a favorite around here.
I don't even smoke and I know more about canibus from living here than ever would have in life.
Glad you got a chance to partake.

If you come in the summertime, its a different place. Downtown got fucked up when covid hit. Its like every druggie and bum converged on 3rd street and downtown looks like shit now. It used to be decent with small pockets of fuckery but now its like downtown L.A. was in the 90s.
They just elected a new mayor. I suspect cleaning up downtown will be a priority for him.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We've always enjoyed this restaurant. Been there some 10 - 15 times over the past 20 years.

Nice staff & good food. Nothing fancy - affordable.

We've taken some friends & relatives there over the years, and they've enjoyed it too. Believe we were last there about 3 years ago.

la-cocina-entrance-and.jpg
On Broadway. That's right across the street from the QFC. They serve some sort of chicken in fruit juice there that people love.