Michael Jackson Suffers Cardiac Arrest

acexx

Star
Registered
Re: Reagan Showed More Respect To Michael Jackson When Burned Than Obama Did In His D

< 44th president of the United States of America

The point I'm making is, you have cats tearing down Obama based on the untimely death of a superstar entertainer.

Lets just leave it at that. I miss Mike too, I was one of the kids that looked up to mike when I was a kid.

lol @ 44th president of the United States of America

Are you for real? And who paved the way for Obama himself?

Michael paved the way for Obama and millions of Black Americans and people of color in general. MTV allowed black artists to flex and flourish because of MJ..I could go on and on and on>>>>

Obama is my boy but I'm getting sick of is spineless and clueless ways...

But I'll yield and leave it @ that. After all, Obama bent and caved in, he obviously realized his misstep and lack of leadership. Dude is getting way too paranoid and over conscious thinking white folks are gonna kill him if he ever acknowledge anything black.

I still say fcuk him tho'..........:cool:

ace

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
He's right up there with the "greats" and those that will never, ever be forgotten. He's long been GLOBAL ... Elvis Presley / Princess Diana / John Lennon / Michael Jackson. Fucking legendary.

- KING OF POP
- BEST ENTERTAINER EVER
- A HOUSEHOLD NAME THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD OVER ... PRETTY MUCH

* Mark my words ... no album will ever even COME CLOSE to topping the sales THRILLER has amassed. Nothing will even come close ... in the history of the modern world ... ain't shit touchin' those sales from a 1/4 century ago (and the album was still selling pre-death last week) ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_albums_worldwide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SlWIaYkFI4

R.I.P. Big Mike

michael-jackson-smooth-criminal-lean.jpg

Rzt921

Potential Star
Registered
Re: Reagan Showed More Respect To Michael Jackson When Burned Than Obama Did In His D

lol @ 44th president of the United States of America

Are you for real? And who paved the way for Obama himself?

Michael paved the way for Obama and millions of Black Americans and people of color in general. MTV allowed black artists to flex and flourish because of MJ..I could go on and on and on

ace

The President has acknowledged Black issues before, but MJ was an entertainer who was troubled.

And don't think that without Mike, Obama wouldn't have been the President, because who paved the way for MJ?

James Brown, Chuck Berry, et al.

Now MJ was an extremely important entertainer, but he was part of a continuum of Black entertainers from early in the history of this country to the present who have helped those Black entertainers who came after them.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Michael paved the way for Obama and millions of Black Americans and people of color in general. MTV allowed black artists to flex and flourish because of MJ..I could go on and on and on>>>>

So Donnie Simpson an Sherry Carter are responsible for Obama too :hmm:

James Brown, Marvin Gaye, Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Ike Turner :rolleyes:

Fuck, Run DMC, Grandmaster Flash :rolleyes:

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered

Of course this statement is true.

I wish folks will let this thread die. This shouldn't be an Obama vs MJ contest.

Folks now realize that Pres. Obama has shown respect. Everybody take a deep breath. Let it go brothers and sisters.

acexx

Star
Registered

The President has acknowledged Black issues before, but MJ was an entertainer who was troubled.

And don't think that without Mike, Obama wouldn't have been the President, because who paved the way for MJ?

James Brown, Chuck Berry, et al.

Now MJ was an extremely important entertainer, but he was part of a continuum of Black entertainers from early in the history of this country to the present who have helped those Black entertainers who came after them.

What troubled? Obama himself was a troubled soul and a known weed head and cocaine snorter. What difference does it make anyways?

Why are you guys still hopping on this shit? Obama already acknowledge his missteps and did the right thing...

ace

acexx

Star
Registered

You always come up with the most absurd nonsense for real....

My respect to all these people but I bet more than half of this country don't even know most of them talkless the world.

Sherry Carter and MJ?? You must be smoking shit...

ace

SledgeGE2

Potential Star
Registered

Man, I thought these anti-Obama members would just chill by now, but I guess I had some much faith that they would recover they're rational minds.

I guess you all were riding with John McCain or Hilary Clinton, keep on being petty and sit back and bitch for another 3 years and 6 months, and maybe more.

Last edited:

Rzt921

Potential Star
Registered

What troubled? Obama himself was a troubled soul and a known weed head and cocaine snorter. What difference does it make anyways?

Why are you guys still hopping on this shit? Obama already acknowledge his missteps and did the right thing...

He acknowledged nothing as he didn't make any missteps, he decided to write the Jackson family because he wanted to. And in any case he's The President of The United States, he's under no obligation to release a statement about some pop musician unless he decides to do so, which he did on his own.

And Jackson was far more "troubled" than just having a drug addiction.

acexx

Star
Registered

Man, I thought these anti-Obama members would just chill by now, but I guess I had some much faith that they would recover they're rational minds.
era
I guess you all were riding with John McCain or Hilary Clinton, keep on being petty and sit back and bitch for another 3 years and 6 months, and maybe more.

Must you trolls come up with all these absurd, meaningless, Ignorant, depthless and irrelevant comments? So questioning Obama's misstep and lack of leadership on a single issue = hating? How old are you?

Obviously, truth and right was on my side because Obama realized his error and own up to it like a man...unlike y'all clueless self hating and loathing head in the sand, shortsighted no sense of worth, pride lacking, eat and throw your own under the bus, corny, coon and no sense of belonging ninjas...

Same goes to the contradictory poster right below your little mindless rant....

Ninja said he didn't make any missteps

Then>>

he decided to write the Jackson family because he wanted to (you figured this out because Obama called and clue you in right?

Y'all be killing me for real:lol:

ace

SledgeGE2

Potential Star
Registered

Must you trolls come up with all these absurd, meaningless, Ignorant, depthless and irrelevant comments? So questioning Obama's misstep and lack of leadership on a single issue = hating? How old are you?

Obviously, truth and right was on my side because Obama realized his error and own up to it like a man...unlike y'all clueless self hating and loathing head in the sand, shortsighted no sense of worth, pride lacking, eat and throw your own under the bus, corny, coon and no sense of belonging ninjas...

Ninja said he didn't make any missteps

Then>>

he decided to write the Jackson family because he wanted to (you figured this out because Obama called and clue you in right?

Y'all be killing me for real:lol:

ace

He has done a lot more good than bad, I know he has made some missteps, I never expected him to be perfect. But you're irrational self believes he's done nothing right, I feel sorry for you.

Man, you and others on her of the same ilk are way out of touch with reality, come back to us brothera. Come back to real world and get out of your paranoid dreamland that clouds your rational mind.

He gave sent his condolences to the Jackson family, but you caught feelings because he didn't do it right away? Man, you are some piece of work. The president has to run a country, deal with all times of shit going on his plate thanks to the dumb mothera fucka that was in office for 8 years. He sent a personal message to the Jackson family within 2 days, also the press secretary spoke on his behalf.

I don't ask you give full unwavering support for him getting this country in right direction, but really be rational on how you judge his performance in 6 MONTHS in office.

Oh ya, Ninja in place of *****? I've been seeing that on board from members for awhile. I'm not down using any words that draws its origins but to a hateful name our ancestors and we are called out of hate, the same with the word itself.

Last edited:

acexx

Star
Registered

He has done a lot more good than bad, I know he has made some missteps, I never expected him to be perfect. But you're irrational self believes he's done nothing right, I feel sorry for you.

Man, you and others on her of the same ilk are way out of touch with reality, come back to us brothera. Come back to real world and get out of your paranoid dreamland that clouds your rational mind.

He gave sent his condolences to the Jackson family, but you caught feelings because he didn't do it right away? Man, you are some piece of work. The president has to run a country, deal with all times of shit going on his plate thanks to the dumb mothera fucka that was in office for 8 years. He sent a personal message to the Jackson family within 2 days, also the press secretary spoke on his behalf.

I don't ask you give full unwavering support for him getting this country in right direction, but really be rational on how you judge his performance in 6 MONTHS in office.

Oh ya, Ninja in place of *****? I've been seeing that on board from members for awhile. I'm not down using any words that draws its origins but to a hateful name our ancestors and we are called out of hate, the same with the word itself.

You typed that shit up just for the heck of it or you just pulled it out of your ass because that nonsense didn't come from me and same goes for the rest of your missguarded and missfocused garbage.

How the fuck did we jumped from Obama not properly addressing MJ's death (which he finally did) to Obama's performance in office?

And talking about being rational, Obama himself must be irrational because he finally did what he should have done from gets. Questioning your elected leaders actions doesn't mean you hate or don't like them and by extension, their policies. It's called democracy in case you flunked your civic education class.

ace

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I dont understand these MJ stans....they expect Obama to throw a dead body a parade...:hmm::hmm:

Rzt921

Potential Star
Registered

PreNinja said he didn't make any missteps

Then>>

ace

Until any contradictory evidence presents itself, the simplest explanation is that because Jackson was just an entertainer, not a high level politician in the US, or a head of state elsewhere, The President of the United States was under no obligation to mark his passing.

And that he did so was only because he chose to do so.

SledgeGE2

Potential Star
Registered

You typed that shit up just for the heck of it or you just pulled it out of your ass because that nonsense didn't come from me and same goes for the rest of your missguarded and missfocused garbage.

How the fuck did we jumped from Obama not properly addressing MJ's death (which he finally did) to Obama's performance in office?

And talking about being rational, Obama himself must be irrational because he finally did what he should have done from gets. Questioning your elected leaders actions doesn't mean you hate or don't like them and by extension, their policies. It's called democracy in case you flunked your civic education class.

ace

I feel sorry, to be that out of touch with reality, there must not be a reasonable thought in your mind. I've tried to stay away from using profanity when talking to you, because I don't want to stoop down to your "catching emotions" level. I'm still not going to do that, you can go ahead and be critical of the president, but your issues with him are as strong and towel paper, they're weak as hell. You're not someone that doesn't understand how politics work to foolish not look as what he has done and see he's done more good than bad, but yet again you're a irrational individual. There's not reasoning with you, can't admit that you're may that you're weird hate towards him has clouded your rational mind.

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

WTF? So now it's MJ vs. Obama? Damn I hate this recession. So many of y'all lost your jobs, now everybody sits on the computer and make bullshit threads.

LOL @ the backpedaling in the original post. Hilarious. This post is a prime example of FAIL.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

You always come up with the most absurd nonsense for real....

My respect to all these people but I bet more than half of this country don't even know most of them talkless the world.

Sherry Carter and MJ?? You must be smoking shit...

ace

You dumb uneducated noncomprehending son of a bitch

BET was playing Michael Jackson before MTV, and who the fuck hosted BET's main show? So indirectly or directly according to you, they birthed Obama :hmm:

And since you gave Michael Jackson credit for Obama, all of the people I named helped pave the way for black music

Hopefully now you realize how dumb the shit you said was :hmm:

So because Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan are more popular than Medgar Evers, Thurgood Marshall, Doug Wilder and Harriet Tubman, they are more important, right :hmm:

acexx

Star
Registered

Until any contradictory evidence presents itself, the simplest explanation is that because Jackson was just an entertainer, not a high level politician in the US, or a head of state elsewhere, The President of the United States was under no obligation to mark his passing.

And that he did so was only because he chose to do so.

Spin in whichever way you want, the fact still remains that he did and own up to his error like a real man so quit regurgitating same ol' nonsense like you're lurking inside Obama's head. And the rest of your rant is another irrelevant garbage...

Y'all ain't even making no damn sense anymore.....

ace

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Basically you need to go look up the world "politics" and "diplomacy" and never again speak on the topic before and after you read up. It is what it is.

You're either dumb cause you think the President of the United State should play into media and opposition fuckery by giving a 10 minute monologue on an accused child molester during this media frenzy.

or

You're playing dumb because you wanted to make another Michael Jackson BGOL thread and add on to the other 100+ that are now on the first 5 pages.

Pick an option, you appear dumb on both fronts though. The man swatted a fly and it made national news for pete sake. No e-beef.

c/s

dlow

Rising Star
Registered

Sorry I love Mike to death for what he has accomplished, but the dude likes little boys and to me deserves no respect. Besides what makes him any better then any other black person. He changed his nose and bleached his skin.
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20287787_20288708,00.html
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

He had a white man and lady make kids for him because he was ashamed to be black.
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/micha...l-jr-paris-prince-michael-adoption-surrogate/

Like I said he accomplished a lot and made it possible for blacks to be on MTV and he opened a lot of doors but he turned around after thriller and threw it all away. Prince I respect he always talked about black artist and making a way and bringing up old artist and paying tributes. Mike gets no respect here and I am proud that Obama did not make a big deal of it. He is the president of the US not of Hollywood. He has more to worry about then the weird and crazy.

If a man is ashamed to be black why should he be honored by a black president?

Last edited:

acexx

Star
Registered

You dumb uneducated noncomprehending son of a bitch

BET was playing Michael Jackson before MTV, and who the fuck hosted BET's main show? So indirectly or directly according to you, they birthed Obama :hmm:

And since you gave Michael Jackson credit for Obama, all of the people I named helped pave the way for black music

Hopefully now you realize how dumb the shit you said was :hmm:

So because Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan are more popular than Medgar Evers, Thurgood Marshall, Doug Wilder and Harriet Tubman, they are more important, right :hmm:

As usual, another Ignorant and redundant nonsense, your absurdity and sense of reasoning is very shameful and disheartening.

We're talking about MJ and Obama so stay focused and quit rambling left and right like some loonie ADD retard.

lol @ mofos getting all salty, Obama reasoned and did the right thin,if y'all bitchies ain't happy about that, holla @ the white house and bitch @ him for owning up to his shit like a man...he's obviously way smarter and prudent than you banana peel heads.

feel free to name all these other folks, just too bad they ain't got shit to do with this argument..dumb twats..

lol @ his homeboys doing captain save a hoe...

predictable trolls...:lol:

ace

darkninja7000

Star
Registered

wow MJ dead and gone..... and niggaz is still in here jugglin his nutz. :smh:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

Sad ain't it??? A week ago nobody had anything to say about him. I reckon it took his death to get people to start talkin' about him again.

dlow

Rising Star
Registered

Sad ain't it??? A week ago nobody had anything to say about him. I reckon it took his death to get people to start talkin' about him again.

Brother you said a mouth full, this fool was planning 50 tour dates and not a peep out af anyone. Why because no one cared. Get off mikes nuts. He is dead period, there is not going to be a national holiday so all of you need to quit trying to get props for riding his nuts. Oh by the way Reagan was a Hollywood persona so why wouldn't he ride Mikes dick.

SledgeGE2

Potential Star
Registered

I don't brothera but the discussion is mostly about folks not finding big faults with Obama against anti-Obama members. Mike's passing isn't really being discussed that much anymore.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I don't brothera but the discussion is mostly about folks not finding big faults with Obama against anti-Obama members. Mike's passing isn't really being discussed that much anymore.

Is you fuckin blind every hour theirs a new MJ thread......:hmm::hmm::hmm:

darkninja7000

Star
Registered

nah... i think he means this specific thread.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

As usual, another Ignorant and redundant nonsense, your absurdity and sense of reasoning is very shameful and disheartening.

We're talking about MJ and Obama so stay focused and quit rambling left and right like some loonie ADD retard.

lol @ mofos getting all salty, Obama reasoned and did the right thin,if y'all bitchies ain't happy about that, holla @ the white house and bitch @ him for owning up to his shit like a man...he's obviously way smarter and prudent than you banana peel heads.

feel free to name all these other folks, just too bad they ain't got shit to do with this argument..dumb twats..

lol @ his homeboys doing captain save a hoe...

predictable trolls...:lol:

ace

I hate when stupid people misuse words thinking it makes them sound intelligent, and they just come off sounding like a dimwitted jailhouse scholar. The intelligent dumb person :smh:

Reason was your fuckin word of the day? Haven't gotten up to three syllable words yet?

He wrote a fuckin letter whoop dee damn doo. What the fuck did it accomplish? Are you a member of his fuckin family? He didn't send the shit to you. Your Emmanuel Lewis bouncing on mens laps groupie ass probably nutted at the thought of it though.

And sorry my analogy was too deep for your remedial math taking hee hee bitch ass. I'm not used to dumbing down my shit like baby food for dummies.

darkninja7000

Star
Registered

I hate when stupid people misuse words thinking it makes them sound intelligent, and they just come off sounding like a dimwitted jailhouse scholar. The intelligent dumb person :smh:

Reason was your fuckin word of the day? Haven't gotten up to three syllable words yet?

He wrote a fuckin letter whoop dee damn doo. What the fuck did it accomplish? Are you a member of his fuckin family? He didn't send the shit to you. Your Emmanuel Lewis bouncing on mens laps groupie ass probably nutted at the thought of it though.

And sorry my analogy was too deep for your remedial math taking hee hee bitch ass. I'm not used to dumbing down my shit like baby food for dummies.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ipnotic

Star
BGOL Investor
im downloading all of his videos now....and i'll just zip em an upload em as one big file.....

Did you manage to do it? Or can you please give me links from where you downloaded videos? I'm looking for 'em now.. Thanks in advance.:yes: