merce77's Classic Boxing Thread, tape them hands up before you enter!!!!

Which of the 3 Sugars would've beaten Mayweather?

• Sugar Ray Robinson

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Sugar Ray Leonard

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Sugar Shane Mosley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Q-vo

Star
Registered
Went to the 100th Anniversary Event(s) of the The Johnson/Jeffries fight (AKA "The Fight of the Century" AKA "The Great White Hope") at Reno this weekend.

Festivities were pretty cool. Some pics that I caught:

Wasn't able to get Ward's autograph, but I got Al to sign my boxing Hall-of-Fame book

Original bell used at the fight. Honorary ringing of the bell was struck at the identical time of 2:44pm. (The bell had a great sound too)

Kenny Bayless and Vic Draculich in front of the original site

Relatives and family members of Johnson and Jeffries on the sides of the marker

merce77

Star
Registered
Went to the 100th Anniversary Event(s) of the The Johnson/Jeffries fight (AKA "The Fight of the Century" AKA "The Great White Hope") at Reno this weekend.

Festivities were pretty cool. Some pics that I caught:

Wasn't able to get Ward's autograph, but I got Al to sign my boxing Hall-of-Fame book

Original bell used at the fight. Honorary ringing of the bell was struck at the identical time of 2:44pm. (The bell had a great sound too)

Kenny Bayless and Vic Draculich in front of the original site

Relatives and family members of Johnson and Jeffries on the sides of the marker

Nice post Q-vo, thanks for the pics.:yes:

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
can anyone link me with some recent fights...

Dirrell Vs. Abraham
Froch Vs. Kessler

Chavez Vs. Duddy

thanks....

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
any body got the
Cloud Vs johnson
Alexander Vs. Kotelnik (sp)
and

Spinks Vs. Bundrage

I miss the fights that saturday...

thanks...

merce77

Star
Registered
any body got the
Cloud Vs johnson
Alexander Vs. Kotelnik (sp)
and

Spinks Vs. Bundrage

I miss the fights that saturday...

thanks...

What's good Poet? I got you my dude, just give me a lil' while, got my chick beefin over here that I spend too much time immersed in boxing. I'll get those first 2 for you, not sure about the Spinks fight though. I'll be back after she go to sleep since I got the day off tomorrow.:lol:

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
What's good Poet? I got you my dude, just give me a lil' while, got my chick beefin over here that I spend too much time immersed in boxing. I'll get those first 2 for you, not sure about the Spinks fight though. I'll be back after she go to sleep since I got the day off tomorrow.:lol:

:lol::lol:

aight my dude...good looks...

I heard Spinks got KTFO....its over for dude....

hammdu

Potential Star
Registered
Merce..I've searched, but I did not find any Mark "Too sharp" Johnson...you got any anything other that the Montiel and Rafa Marquez fights

hammdu

Potential Star
Registered
Thanks for the Too Sharp....do not go through that much trouble next time.. just checking if you had anything because I can't find anything either.

Last edited:

merce77

Star
Registered
Thanks for the Too Sharp....do not go through that much trouble next time.. just checking if you had anything because I can't find anything either.

Ain't no thing, took me a couple minutes. Plus I hadn't seen a Too Sharp fight in a long time.