membership lottery at 7 pm EST

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You lying fuck, you ran back like a little bitch made hoe and begged. Then when he ignored your ass and kicked you out you came over here to watch dicks with the girls.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh yeah viva la revolution bitch
:hmm:

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Count me in..............it will be good for transatlantic relations

obama-gordon_brown-7095931.jpg

bwuuhahahahahahaahah!!!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I'm off to play some pickup futball ... back just in time for the lotto result! :dance:

*looks up and says in my mind ... God, if there ws ever a time I needed you ...asides from yesterday when I almost burned my brothers crib down because of a cranberry bagel ... it's now!*

------------------------------------------

P1013016-1.jpg

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
Wtf??
Ok..i Said He'll Never Get My Ten Dollars..but Then Again This Isnt My Money...

Count Me In!!

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
i'm giving out a year membership as prize.

to be submitted just post your name in this thread.

results are at 7 pm.

Peace Don,

Thanks you for this act of kindness if it is truly sincere. If not you got major fucking problems.

I can't speak for everyone. But for me I'm not interested at all and I'm standing my ground.

I would accept no offers to return to BGOL unless all my BROTHERS and SISTERS that wished to return could also, if they choose...DONATION FREE!

Otherwise I go out on my feet, with my head-up and swinging. Not like a boot-lick'in, handkercheif-headed, broken negroe.

HustleHardah

Potential Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know - look down from your pedestal and tell me how high it is.

I understand cats sticking to their principles. I'd even respect it if they weren't doing it on a board run by HNIC. I can't tell if that's hypocrisy or idiocy - the line is just too close to tell.

If any of your rebels/refugees really had conviction about this you wouldn't even be here, supporting HNIC's board. That's what's making me laugh - the dudes acting like they got principles about it, but just can't seem to make themselves leave. :lol::lol::lol:

Is not amused by mealstrom aka Omar Suarez
Omar_Suarez.jpg

Sent down to SOL to start shit by his Boss Frank "HNIC" Lopez
MV5BMTM4OTI1NTgxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTQ3NjI3._V1._SX485_SY320_.jpg

I never trusted that guy mealstrom!
Sosa.jpg

HustleHardah please stay and tell me more about the refugees.I'll arrange a flight for your friend safely back to BGOL.
1649-309x316.jpg

Okeyyyy!
MV5BMTk1OTkyODkyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzI3NjI3._V1._SX485_SY320_.jpg

mealstrom, Im gonna chill here, nobody's gonna kill you okeyyyy? You fly back to BGOL. I'll be there in the morning with HNIC's money my friend.
heli3.jpg

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
Some Kats have little to no dignity. The little they do have can be cheaply bought.

I hope the ANCESTORS are not looking.

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Is not amused by mealstrom aka Omar Suarez
Omar_Suarez.jpg

Sent down to SOL to start shit by his Boss Frank "HNIC" Lopez
MV5BMTM4OTI1NTgxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTQ3NjI3._V1._SX485_SY320_.jpg

I never trusted that guy mealstrom!
Sosa.jpg

HustleHardah please stay and tell me more about the refugees.I'll arrange a flight for your friend safely back to BGOL.
1649-309x316.jpg

Okeyyyy!
MV5BMTk1OTkyODkyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzI3NjI3._V1._SX485_SY320_.jpg

mealstrom, Im gonna chill here, nobody's gonna kill you okeyyyy? You fly back to BGOL. I'll be there in the morning with HNIC's money my friend.
heli3.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

---------------------------------------

P1013016-1.jpg

Duval's King

Rising Star
Registered
Aye man Da don is a cool ass nigga. But We refugees have chosen to take a stand against tyranny. So we've traveled to this distant land to make it our own.. I do believe that u are being sincere with the lottery but I will say that any Refugee who sign ups for the lottery shall receive thirty lashes across their back.. We have already lost a couple of members due to moral being at an all time low esp.. when we are subjected to posting amongst Bitter chicks (i.e. Follow-up and Big Earl) (this doesnt mean all of SOL u know Duvalnigga has much love for a lot of u Ladies)

I decree this "Lottery" to be poison because it has the potential to start a civil wars amongst the RC(refugees Camp) and therefore should be nullified immediately

Last edited:

Imhotep

Star
Registered
I decree this "Lottery" to be poison and well start a civil wars amongst the RC(refugees Camp) and therefore should be nullified immediately

HNIC's lapdog is testing the lines for weakness, any lottery winner needs to understand that, the money comes with strings attached. Remember it will be due again in a year.

Threat that shit like a new inmate in jail, being offered toilet paper by a lifer. :hmm: (Note: Redmerchant knows all about dis)

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
HNIC's lapdog is testing the lines for weakness, any lottery winner needs to understand that, the money comes with strings attached. Remember it will be due again in a year.

Threat that shit like a new inmate in jail, being offered toilet paper by a lifer. :hmm: (Note: Redmerchant knows all about dis)

nicca for someone against this site, why are you here camping on sol????

your "stand" has no value if your doing it right here. if you were talking shit on say sincity....different story....but no your still here. if your gonna be real about it talk politics from across the pond on dry land not hanging on to the back of the boat thinking your eventually going to be pulled in....

If you are just that big of a cheapskate.. than fuck you! like the rest of those simps.. If you are a true soldier (like myself of course, since HNIC gave me donor status and I told him to fuck off anyhow) then lets ride or die on SOL! SHIT OUTTA LUCK!

Imhotep

Star
Registered
nicca for someone against this site, why are you here camping on sol????

your "stand" has no value if your doing it right here. if you were talking shit on say sincity....different story....but no your still here. if your gonna be real about it talk politics from across the pond on dry land not hanging on to the back of the boat thinking your eventually going to be pulled in....

Bro' your attemps to win back members via HNIC, show anyone right thinking that he fucked up in a big way, that short term thinking got him and a few others paddling backwards.

As for my talks of politics, go fuck yourself. There is nothing for me to loose here. :hmm:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Bro' your attemps to win back members via HNIC, show anyone right thinking that he fucked up in a big way, that short term thinking got him and a few others paddling backwards.

As for my talks of politics, go fuck yourself. There is nothing for me to loose here. :hmm:

nothing except your dignity.

shit if your going to do something, do it right.

when shit when down on blackplanet a few years back and they were banning folks on some bullshit, i didn't stay there and talk shit i created a forum site and invited people over to it....

your too simple minded to follow your advice.