Marquez Diaz II

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
So what was the point of your previous posts?:confused::hmm:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I guess a Pac/Cotto rematch is cool with the extra weight eventhough the first fight wasn't even close and he's cool with Pac/Margarito's bum ass... but Marquez/Pac III isn't worth it even though Pac put Marquez down several time and Marquez still made both close fights.

Then he even agrees that Marquez is a better fighter then Cotto and is confused about the situation.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: comedy like this can't be bought.

Merce, I see why you guy bother talking to dude.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

merce77

Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I guess a Pac/Cotto rematch is cool with the extra weight eventhough the first fight wasn't even close and he's cool with Pac/Margarito's bum ass... but Marquez/Pac III isn't worth it even though Pac put Marquez down several time and Marquez still made both close fights.

Then he even agrees that Marquez is a better fighter then Cotto and is confused about the situation.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: comedy like this can't be bought.

:lol::lol:I just can't resist, I'm glad ya'll cats see exactly why I do it, logic like that only comes around once in a blue, you have to take advantage. I'm convinced Zef = Blunt.:lol::lol: Thanks for proving my point btw.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
:lol::lol:I just can't resist, I'm glad ya'll cats see exactly why I do it, logic like that only comes around once in a blue, you have to take advantage. I'm convinced Zef = Blunt.:lol::lol: Thanks for proving my point btw.

The only reason I went through the trouble is for buk and other cats lurking who might not be able to do the math,

The shit is almost sad:smh:. Schools in those latin countries must be just as bad as most of the schools up here.:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
So what was the point of your previous posts?:confused::hmm:

Especially from a "fan of boxing"?

That was a bizarre exchange. Blunt of Boxing Threads, indeed.

I hate I missed this yesterday.:lol:

Zeferino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Especially from a "fan of boxing"?

That was a bizarre exchange. Blunt of Boxing Threads, indeed.

I hate I missed this yesterday.:lol:

I'm not even gonna argue this one with you guys because I actually remember getting to a certain point where I was writing and I forgot what the whole topic or argument was about. I honestly felt too lazy to scroll back and just said "fuck it". It was kind of like that comedian Tony Roberts' joke about rap and the colonic bit. I am not saying this to appease any of you haters of anything Zef. I'm just a fan of boxing in the sense that bottom line I want to see fights made. I really don't care what anybody thinks about what I say. These boards are like an enema to me. I love this, I love sex.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not even gonna argue this one with you guys because I actually remember getting to a certain point where I was writing and I forgot what the whole topic or argument was about. I honestly felt too lazy to scroll back and just said "fuck it". It was kind of like that comedian Tony Roberts' joke about rap and the colonic bit. I am not saying this to appease any of you haters of anything Zef. I'm just a fan of boxing in the sense that bottom line I want to see fights made. I really don't care what anybody thinks about what I say. These boards are like an enema to me. I love this, I love sex.

Okay.
But some people will find it odd that a purported fan of boxing would prefer to see the lesser of two fights made (Pac-Cotto II over Pac-Marquez III).
But it's cool. Go ahead with your enemas.:D

merce77

Star
Registered

2008-08-26.jpg

Zeferino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay.
But some people will find it odd that a purported fan of boxing would prefer to see the lesser of two fights made (Pac-Cotto II over Pac-Marquez III).
But it's cool. Go ahead with your enemas.:D

I never stated I preferred one over the other. I said I preferred seeing Pac fight someone new. I obviously don't mind being laughed at on a message board for reasons I already mentioned. At least get my statements right if you want to clown, hate, whatever. I could care less.:dance: