Los Angeles

jfasho

Support BGOL
Registered
Headed down to LA near the end of Sept. What are some cool nightspots or places chill or hit up, other than the usual tourist shit.

sideshowfreak

Potential Star
Registered
sundays are my days this is one spot that gets popin from 2pm-9pm
6a00d8341c630a53ef0133ed92bca6970b-pi

after "the do over" hit up the 'BODEGA' (1st and 3rd Sundays) now at Senior Fish! from 5pm-midnight
8.15.10.jpg

ENJOY
:dance:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm moving to LA in November.

Anybody got a word on what's poppin throughout the week? I'm mainly looking for spots that I don't have to be on the list to get in :(

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

LeftyLuchini

Star
Registered
jamaica live on thursdays

thrusday_jl.png

AND

jamaica gold on sundays

02small.png

:eek:
damn, Qbowy still doin big huh?
man, i used to go to his joints right outta high school when he was at Kingston 12 in Santa Monica.
and that was almost 20 years ago.
dude gotta be damn near a milionaire from promoting parties now.

Grea818

Support BGOL
Registered
168583_10150129654312387_556252386_8441662_5258795_n.jpg

This has been picking up on friday night Club HAUTE - 665 N. Robertson

I remember Teairra Mari album release party so many woman was there and I had just happen to bring mind that night:angry:

167882_10150125167242387_556252386_8374982_1877105_n.jpg

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
I'm going for the 1st time this weekend... I'm trying to party, what malls do i need to hit an what other spots to I need to see :dance::dance::dance:

Coming from Atlanta an partied all over so I want to party... none of that hood BS though :cool:

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
I'm going for the 1st time this weekend... I'm trying to party, what malls do i need to hit an what other spots to I need to see :dance::dance::dance:

Coming from Atlanta an partied all over so I want to party... none of that hood BS though :cool:

Super Bowl Weekend? You might want to check BJ's by Fox Hill's Mall. A clean and classy sports bar that usually have some nice looking broads. Otherwise, it's good food and drinks there.

8SD8-retired_member

Star
Registered
Super Bowl Weekend? You might want to check BJ's by Fox Hill's Mall. A clean and classy sports bar that usually have some nice looking broads. Otherwise, it's good food and drinks there.

That's it?

JD Walker once said, "A NYC 10 is the equivalent of a Los Angeles 7 at best. And I'm probably being generous."

No way in hell. I think dude just hate the hell out of New York.

8SD8-retired_member

Star
Registered
actually JD was correct and he WAS being generous

Not possible.

Maybe per capita, but not in sheer numbers.

I've been to New York a number of times, and I've seen some of the finest women this world could possibly have to offer.

If the women in LA can top that, then they are photoshopped. I was in LA for a brief period, but didn't get around MUCH. I saw some bad chicks, but nothing greater than what I saw in NYC.

Both cities have ugly assed broads, dimes, and even some quarters. Both cities have abundant opportunities that would attract the finest of women.

So ... I just can't see it.

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
do yall got a site that has all the clubs split up by the night they be jumping?

I need somewhere to go tonight an saturday night an sunday

Barback

Star
Registered
New spot called "The Game"(use to be "the Manchester Sports Bar and Grill" or "the 8ball") on Manchester west of Aviation. Females galore...not every night thou.

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
just got back. Its a spot called empire on saturdays that has TOOONNSSS of (black)hoes

an the Laugh Factory on sunday was jumping, Tony Rock hosted it an he's funny as fuck... plus it was groups of chicks in there :dance:

Went to Wonderland on Saturday, was not impressed

no where parties like the ATL :cool:

LeftyLuchini

Star
Registered
Not possible.

Maybe per capita, but not in sheer numbers.

I've been to New York a number of times, and I've seen some of the finest women this world could possibly have to offer.

If the women in LA can top that, then they are photoshopped. I was in LA for a brief period, but didn't get around MUCH. I saw some bad chicks, but nothing greater than what I saw in NYC.

Both cities have ugly assed broads, dimes, and even some quarters. Both cities have abundant opportunities that would attract the finest of women.

So ... I just can't see it.

you cant see it bcuz you didnt get around in LA,
but you been to NY plenty of times.
alot of fine chicks you seen are bicoastal and actually live in places like LA or Miami.
so get out and expore LA before you made your assumptions of nonbelief. :hmm

and when it comes opportunites for fine women, LA will beat NY hands down. LA has the year round weather, the beaches, the film and TV industry, the adult entertainment industry, record industry and its only a few hours drive from other party industry towns like vegas and san fran and phoenix az.
and more importantly LA chicks are mor cooperative cuz they know they gotta compete.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
actually JD was correct and he WAS being generous

Yes he was :yes:

I've only been in this city for 6 months, been all over this bitch except in the east...Rio de Janeiro and Toronto are the only two cities I can compare L.A. to as far as the quality of women.

Stateswise L.A. is killing it :itsawrap:

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
Yes he was :yes:

I've only been in this city for 6 months, been all over this bitch except in the east...Rio de Janeiro and Toronto are the only two cities I can compare L.A. to as far as the quality of women.

Stateswise L.A. is killing it :itsawrap:

:yes:

daman200

Rising Star
Registered
you cant see it bcuz you didnt get around in LA,
but you been to NY plenty of times.
alot of fine chicks you seen are bicoastal and actually live in places like LA or Miami.
so get out and expore LA before you made your assumptions of nonbelief. :hmm

and when it comes opportunites for fine women, LA will beat NY hands down. LA has the year round weather, the beaches, the film and TV industry, the adult entertainment industry, record industry and its only a few hours drive from other party industry towns like vegas and san fran and phoenix az.
and more importantly LA chicks are mor cooperative cuz they know they gotta compete.

My man broke it down 100%Truth

synyster

Homegrown Sensei
BGOL Investor
Can I get an update for all the poppin 21 and up clubs and lounges on Fri and Sat nights? No hood or strip spots please.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll try to help you but keep in mind, LA is like no other city. Shit might be popping at one spot one weekend, and the next weekend on the same day nothing aint happening. It took me a while to get used to this shit cause I didn't know any promoters and I'm used to a place to hang out each night. Shit rotates around here. I tried to give you all the names of the most stable clubs/lounges that I know off the top of my head.
Can I get an update for all the poppin 21 and up clubs and lounges on Fri and Sat nights? No hood or strip spots please.

Friday: Hollywood =>Las Palmas:yes:, The Green Door, Cabana, Empire,
Santa Monica => Zanzibar
Redondo Beach => The Pier (if you want to kick it with the white folks)

Saturday: Hollywood => Lavida, The W Hollywood, My House, The Highlands, Drea's(right next to W):eek::eek:
Los Angeles => Orchid
Downtown => LA Live
Inglewood => GS on Manchester, J Spot on Manchester
Long Beach => Cohiba's

I'm spent:hmm: