Lingerie Football League

Five Realms

Star
Registered
http://www.lflus.com/chicagobliss/team.html

I haven't seen any but I want to. Looks like the season is over. Chicago even has a team so I'll definitely be on the look out for next season. Some fine ladies on here too. I was lookin at some of the footage from games and it looks like they ain't playin. They really trin to put a hurt on each other!

I just wanna see some pannies get grabbed and pulled down/ripped off!

:lol::lol::lol:

kewlphucker

Star
Registered
Lingerie+Football+League+opener+9-5-09.jpg

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
Surprised no dyke feminists have tried to shut this down. I'd love to be a ref in one of these games. :yes:

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
These jawns are out there playing "tackle" football with only shoulder pads on... now that I think about it... most cat in the league only wear shoulder pads too.

Mango21

Star
BGOL Investor
OK...
Looks like they have some LA tryouts happening next weekend (April 24th) 5 miles from the crib.
I need to hurry up and get my Canon 7D so I can take some pics and get on the photog team for the season-
I don't even care bout the pay..it would be great practice.

Can you imagine...?

-Mango-

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
WNBA need to do this shit, then they would do them TV numbers they been hoping for!

The WNBA players actually PLAY the game. They're not models and strippers putting on a cheesy show for dumb, droolling men who'll watch ANYTHING with half-naked women in it.

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
my homegirl plays for one of the teams

its full contact...and they seem to be playing for real...not no prissy powderpuff shit

trick20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The WNBA players actually PLAY the game. They're not models and strippers putting on a cheesy show for dumb, droolling men who'll watch ANYTHING with half-naked women in it.

:confused: it looked like they were playing football to me.....