Ladies: WHY does wearing a fake wedding ring work???

LurkDiggler

Potential Star
Registered
I haven't done it ... yet.

But the "why are you single" thread made me think about this ... and I have ALWAYS wanted to ask a bunch of women.

What better place than B G O L ? :lol:

Please explain this to me -- almost every woman I know (including those opposed to this) says it works when men do it, WHY?????

Peace

Last edited:

Jam_Jam

Star
Registered
Women are attracted to other women's men. That is just the way it goes. No one wants someone that no one else wants. Some women find married men uncomplicated. They can get what they want from the married man and then send him home to his wife. There are also the drama queens who like drama in their own lives and like to bring drama to others. Also, a lot of people have no respect for marriage. I used to wear a wedding ring when I didn't want to be bothered by men. I remember telling this guy that I was married and he said "it's okay, I'm married too...that shouldn't stop us from getting together."

LurkDiggler

Potential Star
Registered
Women are attracted to other women's men. That is just the way it goes. No one wants someone that no one else wants. Some women find married men uncomplicated. They can get what they want from the married man and then send him home to his wife. There are also the drama queens who like drama in their own lives and like to bring drama to others. Also, a lot of people have no respect for marriage. I used to wear a wedding ring when I didn't want to be bothered by men. I remember telling this guy that I was married and he said "it's okay, I'm married too...that shouldn't stop us from getting together."

Your statement SO epitomizes what I hear from women. :lol:
And also that married folk feel safer/are more likely to cheat with married folk because they both have something to lose.

Peace

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Wedding rings work! I think some women look at a man wearing wedding ring as a challenge. I found when I was wearing a ring I didn't have to approach women, they approached me and that included white women.

I think because married people already have someone they are comitted to, they become attractive options. They can't make demands.