Ladies Whats Up With

OLDSCHOOL

Star
Registered
Dick grabbing i was with the woman for 3 years and at least 5-6 time a day she would grab my dick and balls it didnt matter where we were at the house the mall anywere shit got on my fuckin nerves it was that and her trying to stick her finger in my ass yo whats going on y do yall do that

Poobs

Potential Star
Registered
one of my exes used to do that shit (not the asshole part)...u sure she just not experienced and might not know what else to do wit it??..

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I like it. Give it a little squeeze too. But I've only done that with guys I've been serious with and lived with.

I would think it's the same thing you guys have for squeezing ass.

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
My ex liked when I grabbed his, touch, rub it squeeze it, get it hard... but I didn't do it in public, unless it was discreet, I'd do it alot like in the car driving home.. He encouraged touching of it, I thought that was normal...

Brown Bear

Star
Registered
I have the same problem as you, OLDSCHOOL. My girl will just walks up to me, whether I'm cooking, cleaning, or just sitting on the computer and grabs my dick. At first, it was kind of freaky, because I've never had a woman just "out of the blue" grab my dick. But when she started doing that shit waaaay too much, and while she was on her period, that shit did get annoying.

So yeah, I understand at least half of what you're talking about. That finger up the asshole thing tho... You're on ya own, Playa! :lol:

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I'm definitely a grabber. I like the way it feels. What can I say? Men like to grab ass and boobs so I guess this is my thing...

SlyMinx

Potential Star
Registered
I'm definitely a grabber. I like the way it feels. What can I say? Men like to grab ass and boobs so I guess this is my thing...

Yeah, I love doing it too. Feels real GOOD :yes::yes:

But if my man had a problem with it, I would stop completely:(

I suppose that would leave all the hand jobs to him :dunno::lol:

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor
I'm cool with it, just dont grab the balls too hard.