Ladies, What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Lover Has Ever Done Or Said To You?

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Great question:

Done: I once went away on a cruise with my family. I was gone one week. When my ex picked me up from my trip and took me home, he had decorated my entire apartment like it was my birthday! There was a big I missed you banner and everything. That was the sweetest.

Talk: Believe it or not not one for classic romantic talk even though I do love to read poetry. I prefer a crude "Girl I can't wait to fuck the shit out of you!" than a love letter BUT I did have one experience with a guy (really exceptional guy) who was very expressive. He never tried to front or act hard like he wasn't feeling me and once he said "I'm loving you and I'm not holding anything back."
He was bullshitting but hey it was good bullshit!

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he had decorated my entire apartment like it was my birthday! There was a big I missed you banner and everything. That was the sweetest.

Awe... let me guess? He then proceeded to beat the brakes off the booty? :rolleyes:

Talk: I prefer a crude "Girl I can't wait to fuck the shit out of you!" than a love letter

:eek:.......:yes:

LOL @ the exceptional bullshitter! :D

D

DigitalAngel2007

Ahhhh I love it when my boo says...

"Girl you sure know how swallow my dick and french braid my ball hair with your tongue"

My booo is soooo romantic;)

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
Done: I had a really big function the night of my ex's birthday. It was something that I had to attend, so I asked him if he would come as my guest. He had a big project for his major to finish, so said he would just be working on that until I was done with my event. The big night comes, and my ex surprises me by showing up with a big bouquet of flowers, dressed to the nine! Little did he know, I also had a surprise scavenger hunt that night that would lead him to me, naked, in a hotel suite :yes:

Said: Same ex from above, taking a cue from Andre 3000's "The Prototype" song, told me "You're the one." when we were considering marrying each other. If you remember the song correctly, the lyrics say..." I hope that you're the one...if not, you are the prototype." I just gushed hearing that! It's not the best thing, but it was truly romantic to me...

MartinAsante

Potential Star
Registered
Izayoi said:

8ayjkp5.jpg

Jam_Jam

Star
Registered
My first boyfriend did not have a lot of money. One day he told me he was going to get some new tires for his car. He needed those tires badly because the tread was totally worn off. When he showed up at my house I was expecting him to have the tires, instead of buying the tires he bought me some pearl earrings that came in a sea shell. I remember thinking how wonderful it was that he put me before himself.

An ex-boyfriend told me to meet him at a very expensive inn. When I got there rose pedals were all over the room. He had champagne, strawberries and whipped cream. He had already filled the hot tub and everything was so lovely. He presented me with a beautiful engagement ring. I don't have to tell yall what we spent the rest of the night doing. We ended up calling off the engagement, but I never forgot the way he proposed.

My second ex-husband was a very thoughtful. Every week while we were dating he would bring me a gift. It would be stuffed animals, flowers, candy, etc. One day he told me to leave the house for a few minutes. While I was gone he hung this huge painting of a black woman sitting on a couch reading a book on my living roon wall. On our one month wedding anniversary he sent a huge basket full of all kinds of goodies to my job. I had so much stuff that I needed my co-workers to help me carry it out to my car. If he got home before I did he would run bubble baths for me. Let me stop thinking about all the nice things he did, I may become tempted to call him.

One of the nicest things a man has ever said to me was said a few weeks ago by a good male friend. We have been friends for over three years. He decided that we should be in a relationship. He called me and told me that he loved me and even if I didn't love him and didn't want to be with him he would love me anyway and still be there for me no matter what. He said I was his best friend and went on for about 15 minutes telling me what I meant to him. The things he said to me were more heartfelt than anything my ex-husbands ever said and it did touch my heart. Unfortunately, I don't love him the way a woman needs to love a man in order to sustain a relationship but I did appreciate the gesture.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
The nicest thing that any guy has done for me was my homey that I'll call M.

We met a week before my thyroidectomy. When I told him about the cancer he said, "We're going to be ok".

Anyway he hung out with me every day before my surgery and during my recovery. We had a blast. Even during my withdrawal period of thyroid hormone where I was extremely depressed and suicidal. He met my parents the day I came home and they liked him.

He is one of the most down to earth dudes I've ever met, incredibly good looking but loves, loves, loves, loves to laugh.

When he moved back to MS, we would play chess online pretty much daily.

I miss ya M and am forever indebted to you.

Oh and this was all strictly platonic!

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
Ahhhh I love it when my boo says...

"Girl you sure know how swallow my dick and french braid my ball hair with your tongue"

My booo is soooo romantic;)

:lol::lol:

Oh, my damn... Is this you and your man here? lol!

217409lRtp_w.jpg

verhuetung_1.jpg

:roflmao:

I detest any kind of holidays, so my ex went out of his way to make our first Christmas special. Every day for the two weeks before Christmas he would do something sweet, like send dinner or roses to my job, leave me little notes, and get ridiculous trinkets that only I would appreciate (like Hello Kitty stickers). Christmas eve we went to his grandmothers house & he introduced me to the extended clan, and when we got back to his place, he had a candlelight picnic in his living room waiting for us and he gave me a milk bath with roses in the tub and all over the bathroom and his bedroom. The next morning (after some mind-boggling sex :D) we sat in front of the tree with his kids and opened our gifts.

Ahhhhh, the bad old days. :lol:

MartinAsante

Potential Star
Registered
Oh man, come the fuck on nigga. Miss me with that dick shit. Fucking up the whole flow of the convo man. Shit.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Fuck all that bullshit. I am not romantic at all. It disgusts me. Any time a man has said romantic things it has been pure lies and bullshit. Can't even think of anything any of them have done outside of fucking.

this world's all an empty gesture
this world's maya's spinning wheel
this world, nothing here is real

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We met a week before my thyroidectomy. When I told him about the cancer he said, "We're going to be ok".

Anyway he hung out with me every day before my surgery and during my recovery. We had a blast. Even during my withdrawal period of thyroid hormone where I was extremely depressed and suicidal. He met my parents the day I came home and they liked him.

He is one of the most down to earth dudes I've ever met, incredibly good looking but loves, loves, loves, loves to laugh.

M is on a whole other level from most cats... why only platonic? :dunno:

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck all that bullshit. I am not romantic at all. It disgusts me. Any time a man has said romantic things it has been pure lies and bullshit. Can't even think of anything any of them have done outside of fucking.

this world's maya's spinning wheel
this world, nothing here is real

Wow... You really gotta upgrade the caliber of cats you deal with, queen.

sexylegz33

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

Now that is beautiful! Not many true friends like that in this world. Wow, and thank God you are here to tell us about it girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Done: I had a really big function the night of my ex's birthday. It was something that I had to attend, so I asked him if he would come as my guest. He had a big project for his major to finish, so said he would just be working on that until I was done with my event. The big night comes, and my ex surprises me by showing up with a big bouquet of flowers, dressed to the nine! Little did he know, I also had a surprise scavenger hunt that night that would lead him to me, naked, in a hotel suite :yes:

Said: Same ex from above, taking a cue from Andre 3000's "The Prototype" song, told me "You're the one." when we were considering marrying each other. If you remember the song correctly, the lyrics say..." I hope that you're the one...if not, you are the prototype." I just gushed hearing that! It's not the best thing, but it was truly romantic to me...

Mmm! I can dig it! :D

This pic is hilarious!

My first boyfriend did not have a lot of money. One day he told me he was going to get some new tires for his car. He needed those tires badly because the tread was totally worn off. When he showed up at my house I was expecting him to have the tires, instead of buying the tires he bought me some pearl earrings that came in a sea shell. I remember thinking how wonderful it was that he put me before himself.

An ex-boyfriend told me to meet him at a very expensive inn. When I got there rose pedals were all over the room. He had champagne, strawberries and whipped cream. He had already filled the hot tub and everything was so lovely. He presented me with a beautiful engagement ring. I don't have to tell yall what we spent the rest of the night doing. We ended up calling off the engagement, but I never forgot the way he proposed.

My second ex-husband was a very thoughtful. Every week while we were dating he would bring me a gift. It would be stuffed animals, flowers, candy, etc. One day he told me to leave the house for a few minutes. While I was gone he hung this huge painting of a black woman sitting on a couch reading a book on my living roon wall. On our one month wedding anniversary he sent a huge basket full of all kinds of goodies to my job. I had so much stuff that I needed my co-workers to help me carry it out to my car. If he got home before I did he would run bubble baths for me. Let me stop thinking about all the nice things he did, I may become tempted to call him.

One of the nicest things a man has ever said to me was said a few weeks ago by a good male friend. We have been friends for over three years. He decided that we should be in a relationship. He called me and told me that he loved me and even if I didn't love him and didn't want to be with him he would love me anyway and still be there for me no matter what. He said I was his best friend and went on for about 15 minutes telling me what I meant to him. The things he said to me were more heartfelt than anything my ex-husbands ever said and it did touch my heart. Unfortunately, I don't love him the way a woman needs to love a man in order to sustain a relationship but I did appreciate the gesture.

Ouch... :(

Ahhhhh, the bad old days. :lol:

:yes:

and what the fuck exactly is that nasty tied up flat cracka dick? :confused: :puke:

:lol:

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I should have said "she used to call me sweetheart before she licked my ass" but that woman was a lousy lay. She wouldn't even bite my neck first.