Ladies: Post Your Prototype!

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor
Here's mine:

G. Gavin... The sexiest man to ever grace a kitchen!

garvininsert2.jpg

g_garvin.jpg

garvin.jpg

Now...let's watch him in motion....Mmm-mMm-MMM!:dance:
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/ZpGw3HKMQQM&rel=1[/flash]

I don't know why, but the main board has a thread about him and LL Cool J...thats how I found out about him. (CLICK HERE to view the main board's thread on him)

... I could go on and on about G Garvin for years...But I need to stop hogging board time... I want to see who your Prototype is, Ladies...cause who knows... Maybe one of y'all will post someone Ive never seen before that I end up liking even more...

(Men...if you think you look like G Garvin or any of the other prototypes that the ladies will post... I dare you to post your picture...better yet... send it to to me and I will post it anonymously so you don't have to worry about it being linked back to you)

Let the PROTOTYPE POSTING begin!

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I like G. Gavin. He has skills in the kitchen. Always impressive.

For me Darren Sharper's clear skin and good teeth, his height and build are perfect for me. Then I'd add Idris Elba's dark skin, sexy accent and incredible confidence to the mix plus his skills as a DJ.

If I had a man like that, he'd have to sneak out of the house just to get to work because I would stay grinding on his dick.

thighsneyez22

Back for the First Time
BGOL Investor
For me Darren Sharper's clear skin and good teeth, his height and build are perfect for me.

ASSIST

images

xblnc1.jpg

Femme...you aint NEVER told a lie!

Then I'd add Idris Elba's dark skin, sexy accent and incredible confidence to the mix plus his skills as a DJ.

Edres_Elba06-26-06.jpg

idris-elba-2.jpg

If I had a man like that, he'd have to sneak out of the house just to get to work because I would stay grinding on his dick.
:)

Ladies... this is all about eyecandy...so f$%# the descriptions...post the pics!

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Well I have to add some personality traits to my mix. I would add some of the traits of 2 BGOL members: TruFiction for his devotion to family and Shadow for his open-mindedness and willingness to try new things.

Sorry, no pics of them.