Kenyan Prez wants to ditch the US Dollar

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor

IMO, they need to get away from the plantation rules, and try what Khaddafi wanted to accomplish. Not saying it's easy but none of the 1st world countries want African countries to succeed in the global economy...they just kill off anyone attempting to elevate their people

MCP

International
International Member
This will be interesting to see the response to this, especially within the current political climate with attempts by both China, Russia and others to 'dedollarize' the global currency.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Part of the reason for China aggressive/unfair trade policies with the U.S. is their need to get our currency at all costs to buy oil or food. No wonder they are attacking Unions that use to carry politicians around like pocket change and influencers are getting AIDS that push domestically made products.

One of the reason for drugs flooding into the U.S. is again countries needing to get our currency at all costs. China pushing fentanyl is another red flag, plus you have countries counterfeiting money.

Let say we have our own currency in the black community but I need U.S. dollars to buy a car or computer. I need to get trade going between us and whites. I take out their Unions and influencers pushing Converse shoes made in Boston. I lead a coup against any President talking fair trade.

Last edited: