Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All they dogs getting buried , that's all K with all these nines he gone see pet cemetery :eek2:

^^^^^

giphy.gif

Bars....

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this shit is a Minstrel Show

life is ending a second at a time and this is what people concern themselves with?

supposed grown men excited because other supposed grown men are talking about each other on songs

men....we gotta do better...this shit is a virtual knitting circle

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Can 1 of you niggaz that are smarter than me explain the "prince outlived Mike jack" bar cause twitter acting like that's the bar of the century
Drake just recently passed Mike's record of the most No. 1s on the Billboard Hot 100 and he was all on Twitter and IG wearing the Mike Jack glove... and doing other goofy shit... even had a photoshop pic of MJ wearing a OvO hoodie taking a mirror selfie (that shit was weird ASF)

And then there's the ongoing debate of who's better, Prince or Mike, and it's well documented them niggas DID NOT like each other.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Under the radar, can totally be left up to interpretation, but Future appears to have had a lil jab on the intro...

"You a nigga #1 fan dog/
Sneak dissin' ion understand dog/
Pillow talking acting like a FED dog/
I don't need another fake friend dog/
Can't be bout a hoe cuz I'm sharing dog/
In ya feelings nigga why you playing dog/
(or "while you paying, dog"... can't make this line out)
Give her back shots while she laying down.
Keep the glock cocked I don't trust hoes/
top shotta going for the gusto/
Like a real dog not a mutt, hoe."

So that one joint from Drake last album WHAT WOULD PLUTO DO was a sneak diss? I gotta go listen to that joint again...

Edit**
And to top it off, this intro joint samples vocals from The O'Jays' BACK STABBERS.

Last edited:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
this shit is a Minstrel Show

life is ending a second at a time and this is what people concern themselves with?

supposed grown men excited because other supposed grown men are talking about each other on songs

men....we gotta do better...this shit is a virtual knitting circle
All in fun as hip hop should be..you in your 60s so you don't understand