Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain’t gonna say Dot got all 10s but this probably more accurate. People acting like Drake dropping 5 and 6’s is wild. I think I got Meet The Grahams as a 8 or 9….i got Heart Part at a 9 I think that’s his best record throughout this diss I really like it.

Push Ups for sure is overrated and the worst record dropped by both.

Me personally, I gave "Not alike Us" an 8 but I listed it a 10 because of the effect that it had.

"The Heart Part 6" I may stretch it and give it a 9 but that's my only adjustments. :lol:

Like That and Not Like Us are 10's because of their executions and how hard that they hit.

Push Ups is Push Ups, it addressed Kendrick and did what it needed to do.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me personally, I gave "Not alike Us" an 8 but I listed it a 10 because of the effect that it had.

"The Heart Part 6" I may stretch it and give it a 9 but that's my only adjustments. :lol:

Like That and Not Like Us are 10's because of their executions and how hard that they hit.

Push Ups is Push Ups, it addressed Kendrick and did what it needed to do.
Yeah I just say when Push Ups dropped people said Dot was over I was like huh?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain’t gonna say Dot got all 10s but this probably more accurate. People acting like Drake dropping 5 and 6’s is wild. I think I got Meet The Grahams as a 8 or 9….i got Heart Part at a 9 I think that’s his best record throughout this diss I really like it.

Push Ups for sure is overrated and the worst record dropped by both.

And Drake's definitely not dropping 5's and 6's.

It's just Kendrick's songs are overpowering Drake's.

Drake released a whole 7 minute video with three beat switches. Dope song but got crushed, overpowered and outshined when Kendrick dropped his 10 or 15 minutes later! :roflmao:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Fair point, but he did start his career in Toronto...he was a part of local rap crews (ATF) rapped with a lot of locals like Bishop brigante, etc. he loves and acknowledges the 6six at every turn, but unfortunately this is a City full of haters that won't give you love until you get an American co-sign and get recognized down South..It ain't nicknamed the "Screwface Capitol" for no reason....

He saw that play out enough with past Toronto Rappers who were poisted to be "the next big thing" to realize what path he had to take to get the ultimate success. Now it's changed since he broke that barrier and put Toronto more FIRMLY on the map....paving the way for other artists like Weeknd, DVSN etc.

I get the point of biting other styles/ riding other waves too...but we've seen that with other artists...Jay going from rapping like Big Daddy Kane, to taking on the BIG persona, to rocking the Bandana with the Ruff Ryders....and that ain't the most egregious example or me calling Jay a biter. Just saying that the artists that stay relevant the longest adapt and evolve...

If they don't adapt, they either get cast aside as dinosaurs, and/or a firm ceiling placed on their financial and fanbase growth,
At the same time there's innovators and people who don't innovate

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Sigh……

Some of y’all in here is killing me. Lmao! So, once again, the bigger picture is being highly missed. Yes, there are no rules in a rap battle for the most part, but not all rap battles have to deal in cheap shots. Kdot tried to warn Drake’s bitch ass several times to not take it to this level. He told him let’s keep it playa, but Drake decided to do what his weak ass always tends to do and that’s go after somebody’s wife, girl or significant other.

He’s talented enough to not have to take that route but he did. So, you can’t get mad at a muthafucka that gives you fair warning not to cross that line because it will get ugly then you proceed to do it anyway because they can’t help but be bitch ass nighas. Now, we are here!!!! And people want to start crying because that’s the route it went.

Drake doesn’t have anyone to blame but his own damn self. He put Kdot in a position that Kdot didn’t originally want to go in. And with an artist of Kdot’s level, he’s definitely going to cause some problems for Drake. Drake thought Kdot wasn’t going to be formidable for some dumb ass reason and found out the hard way.

Y’all need to stop bitching about Kdot doing what he did because all this shit is literally on Drake. No fucking excuses! You can’t consistently point out that Drake be on some bitch ass behavior and then get mad. Y’all already knew Drake was a bitch! Why y’all mad now?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm saying now everything people saying gotta be true right???

Is this a battle or a fact check

Well if things don't have to be true, then Drake should've been exposed Kendrick for his part in those billion dollar Bitcoin Ponzi scheme's and his past with those little boys.

200w.gif

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Seems that Kendrick is paying homage to old school and West coast hip-hop with his responses... so if a member of TDE lurking here, if he can come out with a "No Vaseline" or "Jackin for Beats" type response using Drake beats, that shit would be CRAZY.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
See this when the shit get weird because what the hell she even talking about maybe the black kid didn’t need a mentor lol.
I mentioned this same point to my girl the other day when we were talking about this. I may have even posted it in this thread.

I mean TECHNICALLY, young men like him are a part of the reason you wore black face to begin with, right Drake??

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
It’s been out there for years yet no one said nothing until this last week lol…..all these broken record sales….

I'm not sure why you are assuming that.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
Then he came back the next day addressed it. Then folks saying the way he addressed it wasn’t correct. He literally in 1 of those damned if you do damned if you don't situations.
But why would he need to address something that he didn’t do or didn’t have any behavior types or suspicious behaviors?… :hmm: That doesn’t make sense to me.! He called Kdot a women beater. Kdot didn’t even acknowledge that…