Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the internet fed him the "planting evidence" angle, because if you REALLY did that you'd have pictures of the set up somewhere. You'd be holding the shirt up, the gloves, everything. Hell you'd even take a picture of the stuff in the suitcase. If you really trying to show he's lying you'd have receipts on top of receipts. You'd box him in... much like Jay at summer jam "nigga you we a ballerina I got the pictures I seen ya" then BOOM. having Dave Free hearting a picture with no proof at all, just more suggestions and inferences is just weak vs having a picture of you and that big shit eating grin on a picture with all of the stuff that was "planted."

Then he can't really ever shake the pedo stuff because him being 37 messing with anyone under 21 is still cringe. To write a song about a 19 year old, contact multiple 17 year olds, and the MBB thing is just questionable behavior. And it's never about fuckin em it's about GROOMING them, which is definitely what you hinted at in "jaded," about 19 year old Jorja Smith.

And then to try and flip it to "oh you hate pedophiles because you were touched" is just dumb.

question: So only the people that have had personal run ins with pedophiles can hate them? That's STUPID as FUCK.

I could go on with all the corny shit but I'll end it with this: A tie for Drake is a win for Drake, and that's what he did in the eyes of his supporters.

THIS! That was a TERRIBLE LINE

No, but it would be a something for Kendrick to focus on and the basis and the biggest reason why he said that Drake's a sick person and why he wished that people like him would die.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
^^^^

Been trying to tell ya for decades

Movies and TV ideas too
Two faggots teaming up to do a barber shop clipper voice duet. Drake will work his hardest to get his voice to sound equally southern hood as Wayne. He's currently taking lessons from his rapist Baby Williams. 2011 Gearing up to be the worst year in music black music history.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The damage to Drake is done. Everyone knew he’s soft, he’s a spoiled upper middle class kid with no Black friends until he got famous but didn’t care and just danced it off. This brought all that back to light. The only people that will feel comfortable fucking with Drake now are bitches, whites and faggots .

He wasn’t exposed per se because it was shit we already knew about him that was brought back into the light, that I agree. I definitely feel like he took a hit. Kendrick didn’t just get at him on some bs. The daughter shit? Okay, we just don’t know for sure. The way Kdot shit on Aubrey and the character assassination he did was absolutely masterful. And that’s the part some fail to really understand.

Aubrey lost some respect in the culture on a massive scale. He’s getting clowned something serious unlike anything he’s ever faced before. That’s gotta sting a bit. Aubrey has alway come out on top because of his status. This time ain’t the same.

Kdot only gained more respect from the culture. The way he handled Aubrey will be etched in history. Kdot has no reason to fear Aubrey or his “fans” because he’s just that damn good of an ARTIST who solid in who he is. This shit was fun I must say.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I guess I'm J Cole then

This battle should be over now.

Kendricks kids

Drake kid

Kendricks wife

Drakes dad luggage

Kendrick kids paternity

Pedo accusations

Fake information

Yeah this is enough

Because now the young girls being asked about it peace to Millie Bobby Brown and already addressed it.

Let's move on

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit took a weird ass ironic nosedive. I don't think a rapper has ever been positioned to win a battle by letting their opponent have the last word before, but that's exactly Kendrick Lamar's situation right now. He can't possibly drop a joint that would be a worse look for Drake than this "If I did it" bullshit Drake just dropped.