Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
And that's ok
And sad
Lol and also why we can't let dudes who don't want bars speak or be an authority on a culture built on bars

It's like a nigga lactose intolerant being over all the milk
If Nas said it was ok than I would listen
If Jay said it was ok I would listen
If beans said it was ok I would listen
If. Cube said was ok I would listen

Not wack/cam/ and gille.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not hearing it…what type of energy did you get on the Drake records? There’s Hit Em Up and there’s Takeover. Two completely different records in regards to emotion and energy.
Kendrick tossed Drake a layup. Drake just needs to not blow it. A dope beat and some swag on the track will get him the W.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The music got Drake to where he is. Not Hollyweird, being a J E W, being a plant or any other conspiracy that you or anyone else would like to promote or project.

He made good music, had a bidding war for his services and has been successful ever since.

Yeah i'm kinda sick of seeing that narrative.....the kid came on the scene locally in 2005 and faced ALLL the same critiscms. I heard him spitting and recognized the talent, the mic presence, that set him apart from a lot of other local emcees at that time.....I was asking who the kid was and when I found out he was the former child actor.. who's got a passion for hip hop, even formed a lil group with Melanie Fiona and was the rapper in the group performing late nights whenever they had time....I was like "degrassi the next generation?" that's admirable but nah he ain't gonna make it...whoops

For the next 5 years performed anywhere he could. Had other local "street" battle rappers like Aristo, Page etc. come at his neck, he disposed of them with some battle records, got a couple songs in heavy rotation on local radio stations, created a mixtape....got a lil buzz, kept performing with ATF crew, dropped another mixtape that got more attention...attracted features from Little Brother, slum village, Malice from the Clipse, etc. got jumped in windsor outside of some show, wolves robbed him at gunpoint outside a restaurant, kept grinding... then it's almost 5 years later and he drops "So far gone' and its a major success with a completely different vibe/sound/lane.

10 years later he makes a new project with some different type of music enlists quentin miller....couple years later now this nigga is an industry plant, never writes his own shit and can't rap....lol gtfoh.

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Fam I was not talking to you and thought what you wrote was a good topic/debate and just responded to what you wrote in general. Your wrote

"If the hashtag #drakehasnever or something similar gets to trending on X with things that all of us have experienced, he'll be so left out.

Like #Drakehasnever been to a house with the lord's supper on the wall

#drakehasnever had to go in the house when the street lights came on

#drakehasnever seen plastic on the furniture

#drakehasnever smelled a hot comb going thru a woman's hair the night before Easter

Black twitter would CRUSH that boy soul"

I was responding to your comment in general for people who would do that and not towards you
Fuck you white boy we past that.

What's the meaning behind your username? Have you checked into the hand verification thread?

spider705

BGOL Investor
i7lRFVw.jpg
I noticed that too...

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No the fuck it was not you quoted me and SPECIFICALLY said "that would be self hate and the dumbest shit I ever seen." Then in the same quote response you said "every black person didn't grow up in poverty."

So I'll ask your slow ass again, where in anything that I typed mention or insinuate growing up in poverty?

What I said was being black is having shared experiences, MEANING that black people, no matter the distance between us, have a lot of shared experiences. Even though we don't know each other, haven't seen each other, haven't met, chopped it up, had a drink together, there are some things within the black community that are shared and make us closer to one another than we may think.

A brother already gave 1 example with "the nod" when in a setting where there are few black people around... THAT'S a shared experience that only black people have. Other POC will more than likely assimilate with the majority ethnic group in that setting, but not us. We might not get to it that very second, but somehow we gonna find our way to each other and talk shit about what's going on. THAT'S JUST US.

Like for instance, if I say my grandmother had a big wooden fork and spoon on the wall in her kitchen, I'D BE WILLING TO BET MY ENTIRE MONTH'S SALARY that someone on this message board that I don't know from fckn Adam can say "mine did too!"

If I say "finish this sentence: stop crying before (__________________)," somebody on this board will fill in the blank.

I could go on all day with this shit.

These are shared life experiences in the black community that NO OTHER ETHNIC GROUP can say they have. This is why it's even called THE BLACK COMMUNITY, because that's what we are you dumb fuck.

Honestly now that I put things together, you in here stanning real hard for a half breed foreigner that's trying his best to insert himself into black American culture even though he's never experienced it because he's a jew that grew up in suburban Toronto and wouldn't know the struggle (that's another way of saying BEING BLACK and doesn't necessarily mean actually struggling) if it pulled up to his front door and shit on his porch.

You relate to him way too much. Then your chosen user name (brown turd) is definitely on some self hate shit because no black person in their right mind would call themselves that.

Have you checked into the verification thread, white boy?
First off, you can review my post history. I have never been a fan of Drake or liked Drake. I don't and never had a Drake song in my rotation. When this beef started, I clearly stated that there was no way Drake could win a battle with Kendrick. I am just keeping real while other are in denial. The Kendrick Euphoria diss wasn't it. The door was left wide open for Drake to get the W.

When it comes to shared experiences, I disagree. As Americans, we think our experiences are all there is to be. However, it's important to understand that the black experience is incredibly diverse, and not everyone may identify with certain shared experiences or cultural symbols.

The diversity within the community includes a lot of backgrounds, cultures, and individual life experiences. For instance, a black person who grew up in a different country or cultural setting might not have the same experiences you mentioned but that does not mean they are less black.

Do you really think Black folk who grew up in a different country didn't have struggles with race? if so you are naive.

spider705

BGOL Investor
First off, you can review my post history. I have never been a fan of Drake or liked Drake. I don't and never had a Drake song in my rotation. When this beef started, I clearly stated that there was no way Drake could win a battle with Kendrick. I am just keeping real while other are in denial. The Kendrick Euphoria diss wasn't it. The door was left wide open for Drake to get the W.

When it comes to shared experiences, I disagree. As Americans, we think our experiences are all there is to be. However, it's important to understand that the black experience is incredibly diverse, and not everyone may identify with certain shared experiences or cultural symbols.

The diversity within the community includes a lot of backgrounds, cultures, and individual life experiences. For instance, a black person who grew up in a different country or cultural setting might not have the same experiences you mentioned but that does not mean they are less black.

Do you really think Black folk who grew up in a different country didn't have struggles with race? if so you are naive.
Quit deflecting, Tanner.

What's the origin of your username?
Have you checked into the hand verification thread?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

If you grew up with a white mom in a white suburb with zero Black people you are culturally white and not culturally Black. If you have zero experience growing up as a Black person but as a white Jew , how are you Black exactly? How is this a Black man? Denzel Already explained this.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That would be self hate. If anyone who looks like Drake starred in the mirror and didn’t see a black man would be the saddest thing I

I don't get the Ja Rule one either.

But Drake makes good music that lots of people like. Everyone isn't gonna be a fan of every artist and I respect and understand that.

Kendrick's dope and one of the best but there's many that don't like his voice and voices. The same with Drake, many don't like his voice so they never got into his music.

It happens.
Correction, Drake makes pop music that people listen to; certain people. Good music and pop music or not the same. His fan base is white people and women. Not saying that all whites or all women like him but that’s his fan base. Popular doesn’t mean you are good. McDonald’s is popular…

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My opinion is that Drake makes pop music that people listen to; certain people. It is also of my opinion that Good music and pop music or not the same. It is my opinion that His fan base is white people and women. Not saying that all whites or all women like him but in my opinion that’s his fan base. Popular doesn’t mean you are good. McDonald’s is popular…

Fixed that for you because it's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but a correction wasn't needed.

And are you saying that McDonald's is nasty and that McDonald's is in the business of selling nasty food?

Let me save you your jokes and your witty reply.

McDonald's makes food that billions of people like and thoroughly enjoy every single day.

Regardless whether you think it's good or not.

giphy.gif

Kinda like Drake's music.

giphy.gif

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fixed that for you because it's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but a correction wasn't needed.

And are you saying that McDonald's is nasty and that McDonald's is in the business of selling nasty food?

Let me save you your jokes and your witty reply.

McDonald's makes food that billions of people like and thoroughly enjoy every single day.

Regardless whether you think it's good or not.

giphy.gif

Kinda like Drake's music.

giphy.gif
I don’t know anyone who would rate McDonalds food as good. I don’t know anyone who thinks their food is good. I don’t any food rating service that has McDonalds food in their top 5 or 10:giggle: Taylor swift is the most popular; do you think she is the best artist and make the best music?:hmm: Drake is the most popular in hip hop and yet doesn’t have one classic album nor is even rated high as an mc! But I guess all you need is to be popular :hmm: