Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

kendrick.gif

@REDLINE @Dr. Truth @therealjondoe @largebillsonlyplease @woodchuck

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Your post was a topic of conversation so I was not directly talking to you
No the fuck it was not you quoted me and SPECIFICALLY said "that would be self hate and the dumbest shit I ever seen." Then in the same quote response you said "every black person didn't grow up in poverty."

So I'll ask your slow ass again, where in anything that I typed mention or insinuate growing up in poverty?

What I said was being black is having shared experiences, MEANING that black people, no matter the distance between us, have a lot of shared experiences. Even though we don't know each other, haven't seen each other, haven't met, chopped it up, had a drink together, there are some things within the black community that are shared and make us closer to one another than we may think.

A brother already gave 1 example with "the nod" when in a setting where there are few black people around... THAT'S a shared experience that only black people have. Other POC will more than likely assimilate with the majority ethnic group in that setting, but not us. We might not get to it that very second, but somehow we gonna find our way to each other and talk shit about what's going on. THAT'S JUST US.

Like for instance, if I say my grandmother had a big wooden fork and spoon on the wall in her kitchen, I'D BE WILLING TO BET MY ENTIRE MONTH'S SALARY that someone on this message board that I don't know from fckn Adam can say "mine did too!"

If I say "finish this sentence: stop crying before (__________________)," somebody on this board will fill in the blank.

I could go on all day with this shit.

These are shared life experiences in the black community that NO OTHER ETHNIC GROUP can say they have. This is why it's even called THE BLACK COMMUNITY, because that's what we are you dumb fuck.

Honestly now that I put things together, you in here stanning real hard for a half breed foreigner that's trying his best to insert himself into black American culture even though he's never experienced it because he's a jew that grew up in suburban Toronto and wouldn't know the struggle (that's another way of saying BEING BLACK and doesn't necessarily mean actually struggling) if it pulled up to his front door and shit on his porch.

You relate to him way too much. Then your chosen user name (brown turd) is definitely on some self hate shit because no black person in their right mind would call themselves that.

Have you checked into the verification thread, white boy?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
the nuances of our experiences get lost because there are too many non-Black voices at the table and people don't know when to step aside and/or shut up.
The latter supersedes the former here. Nuances of our experience should be set by us, upheld by us, and used for us BUT there’s divide. And until that division is reconciled and repaired, it’s a ridiculous and quite frankly embarrassing ask to get non-black people to “follow our rules” so to say, when half of us care and the others do not. I’m using the N-word as the example here, but it’s a small microcosm to a much larger problem. We can’t set the rules if we don’t all agree.

And that’s part of why Joe can get away with certain things while Drake cannot. It’s why Kim Kardashian can rock box braids. It’s not right or fair, but right or fair have nothing to do with the reality of what it actually is.

Full credit to Amanda Stenberg for “doing the right thing” but she’s an outlier and an exception to the rule. She’s not the standard in this case.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ummm...

Why these REAL RAPPERS seem to all be kinda "underwhelmed"?

do I need to adjust the sound settings?

Did they listen to a DIFFERENT version?

Is this like Taylor or something and I'm missing crodie's version
That’s what’s weird to me. Maybe it’s going over their head? Seems like the real rappers need to be spoonfed …..

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Ummm...

Why these REAL RAPPERS seem to all be kinda "underwhelmed"?

do I need to adjust the sound settings?

Did they listen to a DIFFERENT version?

Is this like Taylor or something and I'm missing crodie's version
I rock with Cam and Mase since high school.

On their best day, they aren’t lyrically fucking with Kendrick today.

Also Cam is fly with Cole so……

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That’s what’s weird to me. Maybe it’s going over their head? Seems like the real rappers need to be spoonfed …..

I don't want to diss them.

Because then I'm like those cac sports dudes who never played even in high school telling folk TO was over rated.

They know BETTER than I ever will what a MC supposed to do.

That being said?

I must be the dumbest hip hop fan of all time cause this Kendrick track is dope as f**k and even Helen Keller would co sign that.

So respectfully mase cam gillie wack100 etc etc etc etc

GTFOH with that bullsh*t

OVO fest VIP tix ain't that expensive

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor

If people don’t like the song and they the like Drake more, that’s cool.

But I see some “media people” saying it’s just a bunch of nonsense in the K.Dot diss, then I know you’re not tapped into hiphop like that

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Gillie, Mase and Cam’ron along with any other rappers calling themselves MCs or real rappers who say that KDots diss was mid or corny is killing their own brand.
There’s no way you listen to this and say the dumb shit these fools are saying.

This nicca Drake dropped an AI track, but none of these niccas said that bullshit was corny. Push-ups is definitely mid compared to Euphoria. The lyrical content alone just murders anything Drake has put out. It’s not just a few bars. Every bar hits!!!

Drake can’t weasel his way out of this with the same ol bs. He’s going to have to be lyrical af! Kdot basically told him you’re going to have to evolve into a real nicca, not this caricature you’ve built. And not on no you gotta be a real gangsta type shit either. Drake is going to have to be a real black man, not playing one. That hits home for real for Drake.

Now, Drake is going to have to truly come out on some real nicca shit. The question is can he do it without coming off like someone playing a role. Drake is going to have to change his whole make up. All of his dickriders can’t save him this time no matter how hard they try because Kdot carries weight.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Smh you gotta study Kendrick shit because if you don’t know what he’s saying you gonna think it’s mid. Half of these references I forgot about or didn’t even know. Crazy….
I respect the fact that you can at least admit you hadn’t realized or forgot half of what was said.

The problem with Aubrey’s Angels is that they can’t/won’t understand what’s being said yet STILL claim their wigga is the GOAT.

Those lies problematic af and will come to an end.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gillie, Mase and Cam’ron along with any other rappers calling themselves MCs or real rappers who say that KDots diss was mid or corny is killing their own brand.
There’s no way you listen to this and say the dumb shit these fools are saying.

This nicca Drake dropped an AI track, but none of these niccas said that bullshit was corny. Push-ups is definitely mid compared to Euphoria. The lyrical content alone just murders anything Drake has put out. It’s not just a few bars. Every bar hits!!!

Drake can’t weasel his way out of this with the same ol bs. He’s going to have to be lyrical af! Kdot basically told him you’re going to have to evolve into a real nicca, not this caricature you’ve built. And not on no you gotta be a real gangsta type shit either. Drake is going to have to be a real black man, not playing one. That hits home for real for Drake.

Now, Drake is going to have to truly come out on some real nicca shit. The question is can he do it without coming off like someone playing a role. Drake is going to have to change his whole make up. All of his dickriders can’t save him this time no matter how hard they try because Kdot carries weight.

And how exactly is Drake supposed to spit real nicka bars. Come at Kendrick lyrically like a real nicca and evolve into a real nikka overnight if Kendrick just made a whole song explaining that he wasn't a real nicka?

giphy.gif

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't want to diss them.

Because then I'm like those cac sports dudes who never played even in high school telling folk TO was over rated.

They know BETTER than I ever will what a MC supposed to do.

That being said?

I must be the dumbest hip hop fan of all time cause this Kendrick track is dope as f**k and even Helen Keller would co sign that.

So respectfully mase cam gillie wack100 etc etc etc etc

GTFOH with that bullsh*t

OVO fest VIP tix ain't that expensive
Naw I will diss them because they not keeping it 100. But I won’t even say this is a diss. I think just like analysts in sports there’s a lot of music to retain….

Skip Bayliss and Stephen A…..there’s over 10-20 games being played at certain times of the year. They not watching all of it so their opinions are to be taken with a grain of salt.

Gillie literally in one sentence will say these guys soft and then in the next will hype up a mid bar by Drake…

These guys are no longer students of the game. Even me I had to read online at how many different bars went over my head. A day later!

So do I think rappers like Gillie being honest? No. His job is to hurry up and throw a response out there while the topic is not so yeah I don’t think we are getting honest analysis of these records.