Joe Budden podcast done? No Rory or Mal for 2nd straight episode

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Joe has actually heard both already
I do too.

Do you trust Joe's assessment and prediction of when they will be released?

Joe said he needs to hear both.

He has only heard reviews
**Edit:
He's only heard 2nd hand reviews and said the sources could be "dick riders."**

He said that on today's pod. And they said Drake may drop his song Friday to beat the next future release....

Now Ice, the way he was talking..... I think he heard / read some bars. Cuz he said there is some fire on it, not "I heard there's some fire on it."

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
on or after Fri - they waiting on Future to drop

If I were Drake and I had some real fire to drop, I'd let that Metro and Future shit drop at 12 AM and I'd drop my shit at 12:15 AM (on some yall 15 minutes of fame is up shit).

Or 12am Saturday at the latest......

Now if I know the song isn't a smash.... drop that shit Monday - Thursday in the middle of the afternoon ... hahaha

But if Metro and Future's next drop got more heat on it like the first one, Drake may go back to the drawing board and drop next Friday/ weekend all together

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

He has only heard reviews from "real rap n!gg@s"

He said that on today's pod. And they said Drake may drop his song Friday to beat the next future release....

Now Ice, the way he was talking..... I think he heard / read some bars. Cuz he said there is some fire on it, not "I heard there's some fire on it."
Don-King.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don’t believe drake shit will be nuclear at all. He ain’t did nothing nuclear! Joe just hyping it up…

He has only heard reviews
**Edit:
He's only heard 2nd hand reviews and said the sources could be "dick riders."**

So what if Drake don't drop by Friday?

What happens then?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This J Cole thing is just more fuel K Dot can use against Drake,

But if Drake was really ill, he'd mention Cole and really let loose on Kendrick.....

"Just cuz my brother didn't want the win, don't think I'm light like my skin......" or some shit like that.
(I'm NOT a rapper so don't kill me)

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In all seriousness

Would Aubrey even go back to Q. Miller?

Because let's keep it real, he wrote DAMN well for Drizzy back in the day.

I'm sure that man got a lot of anger bars saved up.

Would Q even want to work with him again is the question.

Drake accused him of leaking the references (DJ Drama did) and dragged his name through the mud during that Meek beef (Meek was just talking shit and mentioned Q, Drake took it as fact and betrayal) .....

Losing his foot and main source of income (for however brief that may have been)....
And then the alleged OVO album deal that never happened........

Dude has reasons to be pissed and say F Drake Forever.......

But stranger things have happened.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So what if Drake don't drop by Friday?

What happens then?
Analyze the new Metro/Future album and drop a 3-6 pack the following weekend or ASAP .....

I say ASAP, but it's gotta be quality heat.....

On a scale of 1-10, your shit gotta be 9/9.5 if it's not a 10...

No avg 5-8 is gonna cut it because they (Metro, Future and Kendrick) "Stay Scheming" -ed Drake.

Add to it that J Cole has bowed out of the "fight" ( after claiming you and him were both #1)

He can't let them get off a "Back to Back" and own the media coverage/ conversation for too much longer.

"Like That," has been #1 for 3 weeks, Drake can't have them occupy #1 and potentially the #2 for 1 to 3 more weeks....

He's gotta "step" on their momentum and start turning the tide at some point.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
Analyze the new Metro/Future album and drop a 3-6 pack the following weekend or ASAP .....

"Like That," has been #1 for 3 weeks, Drake can't have them occupy #1 and potentially the #2 for 1 to 3 more weeks....

He's gotta "step" on their momentum and start turning the tide at some point. I say ASAP, but it's gotta be quality heat.....

On a 1-10, your shit gotta be 9/9.5 if it's not a 10...

No avg 5-8 is gonna cut it because they (Metro, Future and Kendrick) "Stay Scheming" -ed Drake.

He can't let them get off a "Back to Back."
Problem is Drake is in a corner; and if he drops and its not fire then its a wrap; and even if it is fire; we know Kdot is gonna be fire; so Drake is in a no win situation; if im Drake, I follow Cole lead and be like you all always wanna see black men go at blah blah blah lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Would Q even want to work with him again is the question.

Drake accused him of leaking the references (DJ Drama did) and dragged his name through the mud during that Meek beef (Meek was just talking shit and mentioned Q, Drake took it as fact and betrayal) .....

Losing his foot and main source of income (for however brief that may have been)....
And then the alleged OVO album deal that never happened........

Dude has reasons to be pissed and say F Drake Forever.......

But stranger things have happened.

If I'm 6 god?

I want all my "enemies" close and making sure there are no more leaks.

If Aubrey didn't ALREADY fix all that with Q (I think I did hear a rap radar interview where he did kinda apologize I could ve really wrong) drake is dumb as f(*k

This is wartime chess.

And you need to protect your front and back and sides and have hidden allies all over the map.

He has blindsided on some Games of Thrones all his opps rallying together against him.

He better call in reinforcements.

Do NOT let future make an ACTUAL SONG.

Not ether but a Takeover - that people can sing and remember.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Problem is Drake is in a corner; and if he drops and its not fire then its a wrap; and even if it is fire; we know Kdot is gonna be fire; so Drake is in a no win situation; if im Drake, I follow Cole lead and be like you all always wanna see black men go at blah blah blah lol

Kaboom from up north

Same exact thing I said.

Cole either deliberately gave Drake the save of his life

Or his fumble allowed an OVO championship winning touchdown

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I disagree.... if it's fire, then it's all about timing and strategy. You either step on their release right away with a song.....

Or, just thinking "out loud" in real time...... you sandwich their shit....

Everyone knows they're dropping Friday....

Hit them with some solid heat say 7/8 out of 10 on Thursday, just to put something out before they drop....

They drop Friday and like I said earlier, at 12:15 drop the bomb....or wait till Saturday at the latest...but drop some got damn ether 2024 very soon after their release.

He cannot let them go on another 3 week run of owning #1 off of shitting on his name

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kaboom from up north

Same exact thing I said.

Cole either inadvertently gave Drake the save of his life

Or his fumble allowed an OVO championship winning touchdown

IF DRAKE BOWS OUT OF THIS SHIT TOO.......

I AM TRADING MYSELF TO TEAM BRIWN SKIN (summer time is coming, I tan well) AND I'M FIRING ON ALL YOU LIGHT BRIGHT MFKRS FROM HERE ON OUT!!

Those mfkn "it's real to me," and "saddest cry ever," gifs.....

That'd be me.... until I activate my trade. Hahaha

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I disagree.... if it's fire, then it's all about timing and strategy. You either step on their release right away with a song.....

Hit them with some solid heat say 7/8 out of 10 on Thursday, just to put something out before they drop....

They drop Friday and like I said earlier, at 12:15 drop the bomb....or wait till Saturday at the latest...but drop some got damn ether 2024 very soon after their release.

He cannot let them go on another 3 week run of owning #1 off of shitting on his name

But the Drake margin for error is so slim.

He cannot flop on EITHER drop.

And real talk the future metro album was just okay too me (full disclosure I'm not a big Future anyway)

It was that Kendrick feature that put it over the top.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
IF DRAKE BOWS OUT OF THIS SHIT TOO.......

I AM TRADING MYSELF TO TEAM BRIWN SKIN (summer time is coming, I tan well) AND I'M FIRING ON ALL YOU LIGHT BRIGHT MFKRS FROM HERE ON OUT!!

Those mfkn "it's real to me," and "saddest cry ever," gifs.....

That'd be me.... until I activate my trade. Hahaha

We welcome you...

deal-dave-chappelle.gif

dave-chapelle-mos-def.gif

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered

but who is dissing? Kdot or future or Metro? i dont know man; Cole back out for a reason; and I believe he hasnt said all the reasons why; I think Cole felt like he couldnt win; I also think he feels the same about Drake. I dont think Drake cant win but hey maybe im wrong :hmm:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
u always fight me
now look what i tell u
sas-evil.gif

its ok u can unBANURSELF now

Damn you to hell.

Their chemistry is great. Very relaxed and friendly and fun. They admit when they are wrong. Keep the debates cool no personal attacks or sneak disses.

The camera work and sound are incredible

They know their stuff for the most part. I like that they don't take themselves too seriously.

I have NEVER seen Rory so comfortable.

It was the first time I was able to really see why all these music dudes mess with him. He came off cool confident and knowledgeable.

And after the Cole rant? Mal has NEVER EVER been this interesting.

It's like Math taking a few weeks off and the Budden pay wall gave alot of these dudes more space to move.

But I cannot pick up a new show.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
but who is dissing? Kdot or future or Metro? i dont know man; Cole back out for a reason; and I believe he hasnt said all the reasons why; I think Cole felt like he couldnt win; I also think he feels the same about Drake. I dont think Drake cant win but hey maybe im wrong :hmm:

At this point it don't matter

I don't think Cole thought he couldn't win.

I honestly think he didn't want to win like THAT

And Jermaine need to understand you don't get to change the rules mid game.

And I STAND ON THIS. Something deeper than rap happened between Coke and K. That ain't for us. He betrayed his brother somehow. Or betrayed himself.

Cole showed the last 3 years f**k that he showed on First Person Shooter he is more than capable of taking on ANYONE BREATHING.

PERIOD.

But he fumbled. It was not his turn or his time.

He came in like Mothra when we wanted Godzilla v. KONG.

Jermaine miscalculated on wax and in his heart.

I'm still proud of how he handled it.

Because he never should have put himself in that position in the first place.

Last edited: