Jerry Springer has died at age 79

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
I remember one show that had the pimps vs. the hoes and a brother slapped the dog shit out of a homely looking white girl.:lol:That was the only time I ever heard Jerry tell one of his guests that he couldn't hit her like that anymore. :lol:

Jerry and the ratchetness dethroned Oprah. No one saw that coming. She used to get heated when someone asked her about The Jerry Springer Show. :giggle: Props to the nude video posters. I've never seen those.

Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I remember one show that had the pimps vs. the hoes and a brother slapped the dog shit out of a homely looking white girl.:lol:That was the only time I ever heard Jerry tell one of his guests that he couldn't hit her like that anymore. :lol:
There was one Klan-themed episode where Jerry looked like he was about to put hands on the Klan leader :lol:

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
There was one Klan-themed episode where Jerry looked like he was about to put hands on the Klan leader :lol:
LoL I think his peoples survived the holocaust...he didn't like them bitch ass mf.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
FuzrlH0XsAE9YH4

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I can't lie,

I am curious if this is the case...
Women don't like accountability so they trash the people that want to see them do better or to be real with themselves about what they want or need which is what Kevin Samuels was all about!

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jerry Springer along with Maury Povich went from being a mayor and a serious journalist respectively to people who for money showcased the worst kind of human behavior imaginable on their shows. Can't believe Springer and Povich were unaware that they were contributing mightily to the stereotype that Jews are all about the money irrespective of how it is made. Then again maybe they just didn't give a fuck.

Thankfully except in reruns we'll never hear the chant "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry" again from audiences who delighted in watching the classless and stupid publicly make fools of themselves and hopefully Povich's "you are, or are not, the father" soon becomes a thing of the past too.

That said, I liked Springer because he was an unabashed liberal but Povich is just plain shit..

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Springer was a fun, guilty pleasure viewing in the late 90s.

Once the decade changed over I was over it.

But I will say, once I started to learn about piracy, his Too hot for TV videos were some of the first things I looked for.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I raise you Richard Bey..NY/NJ knows...

"WHERE DO THEY FIND THESE PEOPLE?!??!?!"
My siblings and I, watched The Richard bey show. And I can honestly say. Nothing really memorable comes to mind . When I think about that show. I think, I'm going to look for clips on YouTube later on.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Springer was a fun, guilty pleasure viewing in the late 90s.

Once the decade changed over I was over it.

But I will say, once I started to learn about piracy, his Too hot for TV videos were some of the first things I looked for.
Yeah I was done with the show after graduating highschool. C/O 99:blush: But I was genuinely surprised. When I found out that it was airing in the late 2010's. I checked out one show. And there was stripper poles, dude with no legs chasing people, and all kinds of other shit going on :lol: