According to your experience(s),interracial sex is:
1.Yes- Way different.
2.Slightly Different.
3.No - Pretty much the same

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Well that wet dog smell thing is true.

Other than that the penis size thing is a myth.

And white men do love booty.

Black men definitely have more style and finesse.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor

You ain't right! :lol::lol:

Its basically the same- just little things threw me off at first like straighter hair vs curly hair between my legs, how different skin shades look in the dark, etc.

Yes, brotha's are the best.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor

Hmm....from my limited experience with whiteboys, yes the wet dog and/or baloney smell thing is true :puke:
In the size department from what I have encountered is if they have the length they lack the girth. Also to see this pointy pink peter peckerhead thing is a real turnoff.
Then they have no rhythm or style.

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
straighter hair vs curly hair between my legs,

Girl I flipped out when I saw that shit I couldn't believe he had straight blond baby soft pubes. I had never imagined that. I felt bad for the poor guy I kept petting him like a dog saying "OMG its so soft". Was a real turn off tho.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ahhh damn, please tell me you aint been fucking with the Darkside. I thought we was here, damn man.

mc2

Rising Star
Registered
I find that black women are the best Cowgirls.

sex_positions_woman_on_top.JPG

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I would have thought that there would be more responses with all the pinktoe lovers BGOL has.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I've only messed with black girls, I can notice attractiveness in other races, but not to the point of pursuit.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
*cough* "bullshat!"

I'm serious, Pre-Katrina New Orleans was 67% black, it felt 95% black, elementary, middle school, high school were all black maybe one or two Vietnamese, and in New Orleans with black girls ranging from midnight chocolate to pale white and everything in between, why cross the lines.
I
Most I ever been around non-black people is my time spent here in San Antonio and thats because SA's population is 67% Mexican and like 5% black. Plus I rarely speak to SA natives anyways.

MissStarKitty

Potential Star
BGOL Investor

I've been gone for a few days so I missed this topic, but umm gotta agree with you on this one.
I've dated black men who've had pencils for a dick, and I dated a couple of white boys who would put mandingo to shame....

And very true white boys love booties...just not on white girls:lol:

But there truly is no difference in sex just based on color...
Oh ethnic men don't talk as much as white boys during sex..just my observation...white men seem like that wanna narrate the whole situation

MissStarKitty

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I actually had a teacher tell that, that and black woman's breasts are the reason they raped black women so frequently during slavery
Oh that teacher needed to be slapped:hmm:

can you imagine a slave owner saying some
"damn look at the tittays and ass on that one...I'mma have to take that..." wtf?

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

"damn look at the tittays and ass on that one...I'mma have to take that..." wtf?

Actually I can see a white slave owner eyeing a young busty, big assed slave girl easily, and considering in some places the slave were hardly dressed if dressed at all, I can picture it very easily it sickens me, but I can picture it.

The Magnificent Butcher

Star
BGOL Investor

Thinking about it, the teacher may very well be on point. Ok, so it's horrible to think such a thing is true but picture white owner fawning over something he has not been a witness to before. A new shape of woman. As much as I hate to use the word, I'm sure "exotic" sprung to mind for them.
A similar mindset exists today but it doesn't incorporate rape. Nowadays it's about attraction.

DoubleD

Rising Star
Platinum Member
White:
Seem to be more...enthusiastically impressed with my performance... to the point that sometimes it's a turn-off...like I'm the black stud that's turning her freaky ass out... Also, even though it starts off as a fuck fest with no ties...soon leads to a stalker problem...

Latina
Fun...hot...very willing to please... good experience there... Ass maybe there, but NOTHING like a sista's ass! Some are just little chicka's with a FAT ass...

Asian (Chinese)
Very willing to please, will do anything you ask, nice little tight pussy can be a problem sometimes when you really laying it down...American born Asians, just like to fuck like everyone else, so there is a difference from the traditional - Small ass

Japanese -
Will fuck your brains out and ask questions later!

Indian
Pretty good... enjoyed it... lacked experience, but again, as horny as everyone else...

Brazilian
Will fuck you like you are dinner and she is starving! No drama, very willing, did I say no drama?

These are just my experiences and can not be thought of as cross the board stereotypical of any race... I just like women....beautiful women... beautiful horny women...and they come in all races!
:yes:

b0010100

Star
Registered
I've only messed with black girls, I can notice attractiveness in other races, but not to the point of pursuit.

Co-Sign.

I grew up in STL and never jumped the fence. Yes, it's possible femmenoire.:yes:

Y'alll really think black dudes are suckas for white pussy like that?
:lol::lol::lol:

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
Back in high school, we used to always poke fun at this brother in our social group who only messed with white girls. He ended up doing jail time because the father of the white chick he was boning called the police on him for constantly trespassing on his property. That was like---way back in 2000.

Otherwise, I've only been with Black women myself...

cjan966

Potential Star
Registered
I guess I will add my little bit here. I will never and I do mean NEVER touch a white girl again. My two expereinces have yeiled nothing but garbage. One wanted a black guy to be her first and my dumb ass was like cool. She later felt guilty because I had met her while on business out of town in Ohio of all places, and when she realized that I was not going to be her BLACK KNIGHT in shining armour she freaked and made it look like I tricked her into giving up the pussy even to the point of going to the police. The only thing that saved me was the fact that the cops drilled her about how could he rape you twice in the same hotel room back to back nights. Not only that she was pale and I do mean PALE, not to mention she tried to act black and that was a real turn off. Vowed never to try again. Want to try hispanics but heard horror stories there too. Long live the wonderful African American SISTA! Love me some sexxxxy sistas

SpeedyMyk

Support BGOL
Registered
White girls lack rhythm when it comes to the actual act of having sex...every time i've dealt with a white girl, they make these sporadic, jerking motions and it really be blowin my shit...sorta like when you are at the bar and the white girls dance all jerky and shit...i guess dancing really does translate to sex. but they are real eager to please...hispanics get pretty wild during sex and everytime i mess wit a latino chick, they start talkin spanish to the point where its like aight, shut the fuck up...i think they think that men want hear that shit...one or two "papis" is cool but thats enough...and indian chicks really smell like curry...:smh:...not tryna crack jokes but that shit really comes outta their pores. but sexually, they are ok, more of the tell me what you want me to do and i'll just take it but thats fun to sometimes...just my 2cents

DarkCity

Support BGOL
Registered
White girls lack rhythm when it comes to the actual act of having sexbut they are real eager to please...hispanics get pretty wild during sex and everytime i mess wit a latino chick, they start talkin spanish to the point where its like aight, shut the fuck up...i think they think that men want hear that shit...one or two "papis" is cool but thats enough

Hit it on the head with both of these. I'm done with the white girls that rythmless shit is a killer that's why you have to hold they glow in the dark asses still and just beat it.

I fucked a white girl that had a spanish baby father the worst experience of my life. She had the white girl trying to be hood thing going on :smh: AND she spoke spanish to me when i was hitting it. Shit was annoying as fuck. But I was young and it was there. Never again.

I think there are some differences but pound for pound nothing is better than a eager and willing sister especially when we're a little tipsy and they just let it all go:D

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
WOW I didn't know us white men had so many sexual issues.

These posts are painful to read but very necessary. Ladies, I'd like to thank you for helping me be a better lover.

sexylegz33

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Never had any other but a brother...don't care to test the waters either. (Oh, well had one Puerto Rican, no big difference) Never had a white man, never will!