Indianapolis

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a good social network for your to start with.

http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001JhAH0M7VcWfQmA7K6IabUQ==

Old S.O.U.L. Entertainment.

Old S.O.U.L Entertainment, Indianapolis is a full stream media company specializing in event planning, marketing, promotions & audio/video productions. Based out of the Broad Ripple area, we represent musical artists, fine artists, Deejays, dancers & non-for-profits. We have a number of corporate clients, as well as local business partners such as The Jazz Kitchen. We also have representation in Cincinnati, OH; Los Angeles, CA; Dallas, TX; Atlanta, GA; & New York. Find out what Old S.O.U.L. can do for you.

For More Info:
info@oldsoulent.com
www.facebook.com/oldsoulent
317-698-3378

Click links below to follow us on Facebook & Twitter.

Find us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Clubs, Bar & Grills:
Memories
Cloud 9 (certain nights)
Claude & Annies (Thursday, Friday & Saturday)

Inbox me for any other info.

Welcome to INDY!!!!!

JoeyBaby

Star
Registered
Broad Ripple area is full of clubs and bars... Downtown has a couple clubs The 6 and Ice Lounge is prob the two most popular

Blacksapien

Support BGOL
Registered
Wow, how did you guys miss posting my spot???

Indy's Newest Restaurant Bar & Lounge for The Elite.
TantrumIndyWeeklyBack.jpg

Tantrumpic10.jpg

http://www.tantrumindianapolis.com/

Blacksapien

Support BGOL
Registered
This is a very nice club I really enjoy your decor and I think incorporating the vip with the dj booth was great. I'm trying to open a venue myself, can i ask you who did your design? or is there anyone that you can recommend?

Whoa...... did not mean it was literally my spot.:lol: It's my favorite spot to kick it. Sorry for the confusion Bruh. I'm sure you know this but location is the key and with the Superbowl hitting Indy soon anywhere near Lucas oil is going to kill. As long as you market towards a similar crowd as Tantrum does.

Good luck on opening your new spot.

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit, I'll be in Indianapolis for the next 3 months at two weeks a pop, so I'll check out the spots.

Y'all got some thick ass sistas and white girls too! :smh: DAMN!

I went to Vogue and Landsharks on Weds. on Broadripple, The 6 on a Sat. and Champp's on 86th st. But that's about it. I'll check out Tantrum. What nights are good??

bgkingd340

Potential Star
Registered
Wass Good, im From Fort Wayne but always up there, Cloud nine is cool, Had Vip at this spot called Upper Echelon a week ago during Classic weekend And shit was definitely up to Par, A spot to check out guess it used to called somethin else my folks was tellin me but dont pass it by.4real:yes: