i think every chick has nudes in her phone...

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
tumblr_nqolo7IrnM1uy3g23o1_500.jpg

she got that look...yeah pussy pics coming up...lol

tumblr_nqolo7IrnM1uy3g23o3_500.jpg

tumblr_nqolo7IrnM1uy3g23o5_500.jpg

tumblr_nqolo7IrnM1uy3g23o6_500.jpg

tumblr_nqolo7IrnM1uy3g23o7_500.jpg

tumblr_nqolo7IrnM1uy3g23o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqolo7IrnM1uy3g23o10_500.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
the pic thing isn't really for us is really for them..lot of chicks are natural exhibionist..their more comfortable in the nude than with clothes on.. if it weren't for kids and men more females would walk around their house naked and wear less shit in public.. lot of chicks sleep in the nude and a lot of chicks wear no underwear when wearing clothes.. nigs juss be pervs and extra thirsty so broads fall back on how they really wanna walk outside.. if dudes knew how to control the,mselves and damn kids weren't around you'd be surprise how much more nakedness would be out.. many chicks pose in front of the mirror naked looking at their bodies..the camera phone juss added to the documented of their exhibionism
real shit.....

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
if it weren't for and men more females would walk around their house naked and wear less shit in public.. lot of chicks sleep in the nude and a lot of chicks wear no underwear when wearing clothes.. nigs juss be pervs and extra thirsty so broads fall back on how they really wanna walk outside.. if dudes knew how to control the,mselves and damn kids weren't around you'd be surprise how much more nakedness would be out..

:lol::lol::roflmao:So true, alot of dudes act like they have never seen a woman before the way they act. I check women out alot of times in a way that they won't even see me looking at them but some dudes will see a woman coming and just stop whatever it is they're doing and start staring and coming at them

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
awight ...i`m out for now...

assist if u like ...

selfie in regular gear & then selfie butt neked...

:cheers:

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
Yo Slam, I have a thread on this same theme. You can take the pictures from that thread because I will stop posting for a while...finger

lilwayne

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was at a laundry mat one time and this woman was showing me a pic of some of her boyfriends cars on her phone, soon as i got her phone the lil camera roll of pics in the gallery popped up at the bottom and first thing i saw was that pussy pic. I was like "whoaaaaa whats this here", she already knew and just started smiling and laughing

Similar story. I was flying back home from a business trip and some chick sitting next to me started talking about all the things she did while she was on her trip. She pulled up her pictures on her phone and started showing me and she scrolled to the right and it was a picture of her taking a naked selfie in the bathroom mirror. I was like damn and she laughed and swiped away from it. This was a young chick...her damn tits caught me off guard...them shits were damn near perfect. Didn't expect that just looking at her on the plane.

DV8ed

Rising Star
Registered
I was at a laundry mat one time and this woman was showing me a pic of some of her boyfriends cars on her phone, soon as i got her phone the lil camera roll of pics in the gallery popped up at the bottom and first thing i saw was that pussy pic. I was like "whoaaaaa whats this here", she already knew and just started smiling and laughing

Similar story. I was flying back home from a business trip and some chick sitting next to me started talking about all the things she did while she was on her trip. She pulled up her pictures on her phone and started showing me and she scrolled to the right and it was a picture of her taking a naked selfie in the bathroom mirror. I was like damn and she laughed and swiped away from it. This was a young chick...her damn tits caught me off guard...them shits were damn near perfect. Didn't expect that just looking at her on the plane.

That shit wasn't an accident. They do that shit on purpose because they get a thrill from the shock value.

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Those first 2 got some small pussy. Like they can tell the time on Eisenhower watch on a dime.