Come first frost..Im posting my kill

best rod imo, never broke one

2nuqefq.jpg

only reels i use, penn with 250+yards of 50lbs spiderwire

2568ri8.jpg

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
get over to that new trader joes on shepherd and 59 and cop some of that trader joe smoke seasoning... the one with the african-smoked paprika, basil, sea salt, etc.

i had a friend bring some to me in La, and let me tell ya... that shit is AWESOME!!! i season my fish bout 45 min before cooking-allowing it to get to room temp before i grill or fry.

the results were phenomenal, and i typically keep my seasonings to a minimum-using basic salt/pepper combinations.

tapatalk: Samsung Tablet

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
get over to that new trader joes on shepherd and 59 and cop some of that trader joe smoke seasoning... the one with the african-smoked paprika, basil, sea salt, etc.

i had a friend bring some to me in La, and let me tell ya... that shit is AWESOME!!! i season my fish bout 45 min before cooking-allowing it to get to room temp before i grill or fry.

the results were phenomenal, and i typically keep my seasonings to a minimum-using basic salt/pepper combinations.

tapatalk: Samsung Tablet

i'll hit the one on shepard up :yes:

Where's my fish 'Sneed :confused: :hmm: :angry:

Shit looking good as hell!!! :yes:

nightmare got the long johns platers :lol:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
my dumb ass thought someone was getting roasted(clowned) in this thread

lmbaooooooooooooooooooo

good catches man

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We went out Saturday on my boat to the bay and gulf and came back with some grub. We got some pompanos, flounders, and lane snappers.

chillin on the bay
2m3oe1j.jpg

ifzqs4.jpg

fwoyom.jpg

vhxnv4.jpg

2eus5tz.jpg

20htsg5.jpg

29e0qab.jpg

5u0yo.jpg

2usd5sl.jpg

My lady hooked up the fries and veggies. nothing like fresh fish, shit went down:dance:

we might go out again next sat to sargent texas:yes:

Looking damn good Bruh... what about safety of the food from the oil rigs in the Gulf with BP? Is it cool now or is that something we all need to think about? :hmm:

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
best rod imo, never broke one

2nuqefq.jpg

only reels i use, penn with 250+yards of 50lbs spiderwire

2568ri8.jpg

I see ya Sneed

I got a old Swiss made Abu Garcia I got from the Ol' Man(grandfather) Its currently getting the brakes fixed and the internals greased...mf tried to buy it from me...sheeed you got me fucked up

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
my dumb ass thought someone was getting roasted(clowned) in this thread

lmbaooooooooooooooooooo

good catches man

mit dropout done put a "destruction" in. that fag deleted the thread

:lol:

Looking damn good Bruh... what about safety of the food from the oil rigs in the Gulf with BP? Is it cool now or is that something we all need to think about? :hmm:

damn brah, you didnt have to quote those pics but ok, to me the fish are ok, i aint runnin lab test on them.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I see ya Sneed

I got a old Swiss made Abu Garcia I got from the Ol' Man(grandfather) Its currently getting the brakes fixed and the internals greased...mf tried to buy it from me...sheeed you got me fucked up

old ones are the best, they made them good back then

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only bad thing about SAMs pics is the gulfs dirty ass water. Shit be depressing when you go to the beach.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
how far from the beach is this?

it changes, but around 3miles off ive noticed the water get clear, you can still see land.

i only go out that far cause i have an inflatable liferaft and the gas lifevest. i dont fuck around

most fishing boats have hollow hulls that are filled with foam(required by uscg), the best are boston whalers, those fuckers cant sink. theyve been cut damn near in half and still float.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it changes, but around 3miles off ive noticed the water get clear, you can still see land.

i only go out that far cause i have an inflatable liferaft and the gas lifevest. i dont fuck around

most fishing boats have hollow hulls that are filled with foam(required by uscg), the best are boston whalers, those fuckers cant sink. theyve been cut damn near in half and still float.

You can't swim, meng? :D

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks good! Man I've been wanting to get out in the gulf and fish for a while now. I need to get right.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor

:hmm::hmm::smh::smh::lol::lol:

gulf seafood has been cleared for consumption for YEARS now.

i live 43 miles from the gulf coast and i never stopped eating it, period.

fuck it.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only bad thing about SAMs pics is the gulfs dirty ass water. Shit be depressing when you go to the beach.

The water isnt dirty, the silt gets turned over becuase of the direction the missippi river runs off into the western part of the gulf

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
I don't like food that look back at me. The head would have to go.. then I'd fuck it up. I love fish. :yes:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta