I Done Done It Again On The Grill and Fryer BGOL

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
We went out Saturday on my boat to the bay and gulf and came back with some grub. We got some pompanos, flounders, and lane snappers.

chillin on the bay
2m3oe1j.jpg

ifzqs4.jpg

fwoyom.jpg

vhxnv4.jpg

2eus5tz.jpg

20htsg5.jpg

29e0qab.jpg

5u0yo.jpg

2usd5sl.jpg

My lady hooked up the fries and veggies. nothing like fresh fish, shit went down:dance:

we might go out again next sat to sargent texas:yes:

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
i have that same wok and same perforated grill pan.

nice catch... i bet dat fish was tasty.

tapatalk: Samsung Tablet

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you stuff them?

When I do whole fish on the grill or oven....they get stuffed with lemon, fresh rosemary, thyme, green onion, kosher salt, and ground pepper

Crazy!

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see you with them Divine boots. I bet they comfy though. Real talk bro step your grill game up. Those lil ones work but nothing like a big ol grill with space to work.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see you with them Divine boots. I bet they comfy though. Real talk bro step your grill game up. Those lil ones work but nothing like a big ol grill with space to work.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
i have that same wok and same perforated grill pan.

nice catch... i bet dat fish was tasty.

tapatalk: Samsung Tablet
:lol::cool:
Did you stuff them?

When I do whole fish on the grill or oven....they get stuffed with lemon, fresh rosemary, thyme, green onion, kosher salt, and ground pepper

Crazy!
na, just salt pepper, lemon. i dont like to put too much on it i wanna taste the fish flavor.

those are my usmc boots

i use my pit for smokin

small grill works fine for me.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Good stuff bruh. Yo, what kind of boat do you have. My wife and I are looking to buy one in the next year. I want something small that I can take into the bay/gulf for fishing that seats like 6 people comfortable.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Good stuff bruh. Yo, what kind of boat do you have. My wife and I are looking to buy one in the next year. I want something small that I can take into the bay/gulf for fishing that seats like 6 people comfortable.

17ft kenner like this one, mine has a 90 merc, garmin gps, lowrance fish/depht finder, trolling motor.

imagebig_boat.php

mine can carry 5 but i dont like to over load it. for 6 you may wanna look into something bigger like 20ft or more. if you plan on females going, get one with a shitter and they can run from 30k-90k buy used unless you got that bgol doe

also you need atleast a v8 to pull it, bigger boat bigger truck. my land rover pulls my rig just fine

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Did you stuff them?

Crazy!

I'm about to cuff this recipe! Thanks bro! :yes:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
17ft kenner like this one, mine has a 90 merc, garmin gps, lowrance fish/depht finder, trolling motor.

mine can carry 5 but i dont like to over load it. for 6 you may wanna look into something bigger like 20ft or more. if you plan on females going, get one with a shitter and they can run from 30k-90k buy used unless you got that bgol doe

Fuck it, if it can sit 4 or 5 comfortable I'll be happy. Thanks :cool: