How Black Social Media is Undermined...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
5f581f61563c688743b41aff_best-social-networking-sites.jpg

Versus

Screenshot-2023-10-30-153327.jpg

After running across another victim on BGOL, having their content stolen, I wanted to post a thread exposing the tactics that are used to undermine black social media. It is a very sophisticated operation for them, however, it exposes many of their covert agents posing as pro-black, atheletes, and entertainers.

1. I started noticing them come out of the woodwork awhile back, posting videos with low resolution or shooting on their cell phone when they could easily build a studio with their millions of dollars earnings from MSM.

hc6.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

OHLpc-TXp-OD1o-EI6d.jpg

I would approach these people with caution, no telling what government agency they are really linked up with.

2. Fake Bans

Since they do not want you seeking out real content on black social media, they will create these faux pro blacks on their platforms. They will 'ban' or terminate their accounts to appears as if they not welcomed from time to time. When in actuality they are part of the ruse to get you into their space so that you can be subjected to their programming. These fools substantially reduce headcounts on black social media.

3. Stealing Content

Since our content on here is 100x more compeling, and would draw millions of views, another tactics is stealing content. They will read your post and incorporate it into their videos so that black social media does not appear to be popping. Why look at black social media when the same content is posted on Youtube or Instagram. This is done intentionally and with malice.

4. There is an unwritten rule for any athlete not to post on black social media or face repurcussions. I have written about their pedaling poisonous products to the black community, than they do some weird shit with building schools or scholarships. It looks altruistic but it is designed to steer their victims towards other dead end career choices while overlooking the lack of jobs. Kanye West stood up to all this nonsense and ended up losing everything. He had to endure his wife sleeping with other men, playing with his kids while he helplessly watched.

How can we fight back?

When they clowns steal your content, take them to court not for harming your reputation per se but for using your name and likeness without your permission (NIL). It would be no different than putting Michael Jordan's name on a product without his permission or payment. Here their product is social media presence that can be worth $100 million easily.

If they make or imply that they created your content, you should consult an attorney and seek out damages. There could be slander/defamation case for their harm of not associating content with the creator that they used. Eventually they will have to disclose that they find out this information on the internet to shield themselves from litigation.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Red Flags

Many of them will be heavily degreed, this heavily formulaic appoach is used to pick these people out.

Dr. Boyce Watkins
Dr. Rashad Richey
Dr. Umar Johnson
Dr. Bill Cosby
DR. SHAQUILLE O'NEAL Ed.D
Dr. Claude Anderson
Dr. Yvette Carnell
Dr. Alicia Watkins
Dr. Michael Eric Dyson
Dr. Cornell West

There are other professional designation such as financial/accounting or an attorney. They might be a real doctor practicing medicine. I have run across one of them at one time spewing nonsense about student loans. Again leading us like cattle into their media space with all kinds of disinformation. Undermining our ability to be informed with the best information, why would somebody go through the trouble of doing this, I have no clue.

After watching your favorite player Tweet this or slide into the DM of this person....

FxAOrZyWwAIRBP5.jpg:large

Your curiosity leads you into these platforms. The next thing you know, Youtube is recommending TYT misinforming you about corporate tax rates or that mass incarceration is due to the for-profit prison industry. Allowing companies to look less profitable to suppress wages while keeping individual tax rates/capital gains low for the oligarchs.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Below is an example of online NIL, that these fools would steal to boost their online media presence.

Thread Title: You would help her work out

IMG-1847.jpg

The sig picture of President Obama, with a short video.
Other people like me have a unique presence online that these fools will attempt to copy, stealing your NIL to boost thier online media presence; undermining black social media in black face.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
f5y_0KmKhcvJI4fwO93TZYivDNFLQAb8INsIcOEDt9hajse8qWM4ZIt0bq7-3QCMQsHJgy232g=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Dr. Boyce Watkins
Dr. Rashad Richey
Dr. Umar Johnson
Dr. Bill Cosby
DR. SHAQUILLE O'NEAL Ed.D
Dr. Claude Anderson
Dr. Yvette Carnell
Dr. Alicia Watkins
Dr. Michael Eric Dyson
Dr. Cornell West

After watching some of my content aggressively stolen by this outfit raising red flags, I started to do some investigation into this organization. TYT had setup a microgrid where the 'Dr.' which in this case is Dr. Rashad Richey and the disinformer TYT are more closely linked. Here you are drawn in with the stories of racial injustice using this tiring formulaic approach. Instead of hoping that you will click around and be recommended TYT by Youtube after watching somebody like 'Dr.' Boyce Watkins, here they closely linked them together.

The show features all kinds of white supremacist disinformation such as corporate tax rate, mass incarceration is due to for-profit prison industry, and other nonsense that a person will fall prey.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
You
People are sleeping on this thread!!

You have to be careful out there and mistrustful. I was just talking about student loans the other day; how they will try to push you into paying it off and being debt free. I won't mention the shows.

No you want to use that Income Debt Repayment(IDR) to slow walk, transfer an appreciating asset like stock or real estate in lieu of a paid off education.

College is an investment, that has worse returns for us than whites. It would be similar to me going on Youtube recommending that whites invest all their wealth with Bernie Madoff.

court-Bernie-Madoff-bail-hearing-New-York-2009.jpg

Last edited: