Houston Texas 2018

ThreeStacks

Star
BGOL Investor
Whats goodie bgol fam

Me and one of the homies are planning to go down to Houston for the weekend . We going to land on Thursday and probably leave on a Sunday or Monday. So I was wondering if the Houston bgol fam can help me pick the best area/neighborhood to stay in, I want to be close to everything. Also hip a brother with info on the party scene/night life. I'm down to hit up a shake joint one night but I not trying to be in no strip club all weekend though. I'm a club and lounge dude myself.

From what my research shows the galleria is the best place to stay at but that's what I seen in pass threads but they date back to 2013. Also should we get a rental or would an uber be straight? Oh yeah I been looking at the hoes in club threads, so we planning to hit the engine room one night lol. Any info on the engine room is cool too. Like how many floors is it has and ect.

Thanks in advance :cool:

Shout out to Devin the Dude
UGK 4 LIFE

R.I.P Pimp C

Last edited:

manVzone

Rising Star
Registered
Whats goodie bgol fam

Me and one of the homies are planning to go down to Houston for the weekend . We going to land on Thursday and probably leave on a Sunday or Monday. So I was wondering if the Houston bgol fam can help me pick the best area/neighborhood to stay in, I want to be close to everything. Also hip a brother with info on the party scene/night life. I'm down to hit up a shake joint one night but I not trying to be in no strip club all weekend though. I'm a club and lounge dude myself.

From what my research shows the galleria is the best place to stay at but that's what I seen in pass threads but they date back to 2013. Also should we get a rental or would an uber be straight? Oh yeah I been looking at the hoes in club threads, so we planning to hit the engine room one night lol. Any info on the engine room is cool too. Like how many floors is it has and ect

Thanks in advance :cool:

Shout out to Devin the Dude
UGK 4 LIFE

R.I.P Pimp C

Engine room has only 1 floor
Unless you have a section you probably wont have much fun there cuz 90% of the club is sections,there is no dance floor, one fucking bar meaning u gonna be fighting to get a drink and one and little ass space for ppl who aint got access to a section,so u basically elbow2elbow with other non section ppl

Engine room got madddd bitches but like i pointed out it has some space concerns and all the bad hoes are in sections and they dont move out their habitat so its hard to talk to one until after the club, a battle in itself cuz these bitches be guarded and closed off trying 2 get home

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hit up V Live on Richmond (not too far from the Galleria) if you wanna see some naked ass.
There's a hole-in-the-wall bar called Swagger (across the Southwest Freeway from Lakewood Church) that I like to hit up when I'm feeling ratchet.
They play good music (only hip-hop) all night and the drinks are cheap. However, it's small and PACKED. No dress code to get in. Kind of hood though.
Yeah, Galleria area is the best place to stay.
Midtown and Rice Village are okay too, but are mostly white.
I've never had to use Uber down here obviously, so I can't say how well it works.
If it were me, I think I might just get a rental.
Besides downtown and maybe a few other spots, finding parking is not too big a hassle.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you're 30+ there's no need to even set foot in the Engine Room.
Thursday night: Alley Kat Lounge (Its directly behind the Breakfast Klub) Chill vibe, the DJs play all vinyls. Old school crate digging. All of the women are cool as hell there. You won't find any THOTs or ratchets here. Like someone said above, if you want hood shit on Thursday, go to Swagger.

Fridays and Saturday's: You can never go wrong in Third ward at Bar 5015 or Scrappy Browns on Almeda. There's also Prospect Park on Richmond Ave. None of these places have cover charges. All black 30+ crowds. If you want a mixed 30+ crowd you can try Rosemont Social Club on Westheimer.

ThreeStacks

Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the info ... What's good with the with the Spanish mommies ?? Any Spanish/Latin lounges or clubs you guys can recommend?

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the info ... What's good with the with the Spanish mommies ?? Any Spanish/Latin lounges or clubs you guys can recommend?
Gloria's in Midtown (although I know a couple of people that got discriminated against at the door, never happened to me though).
Paparruchos in the Galleria (restaurant/bar/lounge)

Check out this LIST as well

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Swagger, facews, sugarhill , dbar, prospect park on fountainveiw all keep tons of bitches, that whole strip in 3rd and almeda all are no cover charge, in the afternoon hit pappadeax, papasitos, and chachos 610 south all keep women. Shit hit any grocery store or Walmart on the southwest side or westeimer and you will come up on something:lol:

ThreeStacks

Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah we heading down there next month .. Quick question what time does things usually shut down/close in Houston ., like 3:00 am or something

What's that 5th amendment club looking like??

Thank again for all the help

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah we heading down there next month .. Quick question what time does things usually shut down/close in Houston ., like 3:00 am or something

Clubs close at 2, they do have after hours spots but they equal trouble, if you want to meet some bitches after the club, hit chachos on 610, dennys on southmore and 288 and ihop on Kirby and 59, plenty of tipsy horny bitches waiting to get fucked:lol:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Clubs close at 2, they do have after hours spots but they equal trouble, if you want to meet some bitches after the club, hit chachos on 610, dennys on southmore and 288 and ihop on Kirby and 59, plenty of tipsy horny bitches waiting to get fucked:lol:

Yes, Chachos (the one on Westheimer is good as well) is the after-hours spot after the club.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm in Houston from time to time. Family and Friends take me around to random places but I've had a GREAT time on Almeda or at spots close there. Downtown Houston is walkable. I've stayed downtown for work and you can get to most places in 15-30 min. of walking. Compared to my hometown, downtown is much better to walk.

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
Tariq Nasheed, creator of the exceptionally popular Hidden Colors documentary series, will be coming to Houston Saturday, April 30th at the Shrine of the Black Madonna, from 6pm to 10pm.

Join us for an empowering, uplifting, and evolving discussion on the most prominent and important issues facing our community. Tariq will be answering your most pressing questions and uncovering truths that have been hidden far too long.

Brief Timeline for the event:

- Date: April 30th, 2016

- Location: The Shrine of the Black Madonna, 5309 Martin Luther King Junior Blvd.

- Time: Doors Open at 6pm. There will be entertainment before the lecture and a Q&A session with Tariq shortly after the lecture

- VIP meet & greet for ticketholders after the event

If you’re a business owner interested in becoming a vendor or if you would like to sponsor the event, please contact bwbinvestmentgroup@gmail.com.

FAQs

What is the difference between the General Admission and VIP Meet & Greet Tickets?

The General Admission ticket allows you to enter the event.

The VIP Meet and Greet ticket allows you to enter the event and participate in a meet and greet with Tariq Nasheed after the lecture.

Can I purchase tickets at the door?

There are limited tickets available. We encourage attendees to purchase their tickets in advance online as tickets sales at the door are not guaranteed.

Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?

All attendees must show a valid photo ID that matches their ticket to enter the event. There is not an age limit. However, please note that everyattendee must have a ticket.

Is my ticket transferrable?

No, tickets are not transferrable.

Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?

We strongly encourage ticket holders to bring their printed ticket.

What is the refund policy?

Refunds will not be granted. Tickets are final sell.

The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?

The name on the ticket must match the name on the ticket holder's ID. Tickets are non-transferrable.

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered
One of the leading black scholars in the world, Dr Boyce Watkins is on the forefront of leading a black economic revolution in America. This week, Dr Watkins will be hosting an event in Houston called "The 10 Commandments of Black Economic Empowerment."

In this powerful event, Dr Watkins provides the blueprint for black prosperity, helping millions of African Americans learn the secrets to understanding how to control their wealth, guide their spending and keep money in their communities.

Dr Watkins has a PhD in Finance and has taught at the college level for over 20 years. He's also the founder of The Black Business School and The Black Wealth Bootcamp. You can learn more about Dr Watkins by visiting BoyceWatkins.com.

March 31st at 1800@ the shrine

JimJones

Rising Star
Registered

Piff504

Rising Star
Registered
Im looking for a strip club with naked black girls. Tired of these Latin and white how's. Where's the good nude ones?

manVzone

Rising Star
Registered

5th is great on thursday nights just dont go on Friday's
Too many hardheaded youngins with something to prove be on Friday nights

Diablos is my new thursday night preference, blacks/latinos come together having a blast at Diablos

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
went from Wed- Sat this past week for the 1st time as my niece graduated from UH.

Mainly did the college rounds. They have a cool lil rooftop bar on campus called Calhouns. Nothing too fancy.
Went to Alley Kat but that shit closes at 12!! wtf?
Had to hit up Gold Diggers. it is a "hood club". Went solo and never felt threatened however. $20 cover and it was wall to wall (smallish dank club) of every type of skripper you could want. All nude, no alcohol , but open until 6AM.

For those who didnt know (like myself) Houston is HUGE. get a rental car.
You will run into dimes whereever you go.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Im flying in next Tuesday and will be there til Friday (going to NO for the weekend) and then back that Monday flying out the following Tuesday. Whats the best lounges to hit during the week?

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ur kidding right?

Vlive is a swimsuit club, them hoes be fine as shit but charge $20 for damn near half a song but dont get naked

Lemme see that pussy ho
This

Vlive dont get naked at all i dont get the hype
$40 cover,not including parking for these very attractive hoes not get naked foh

Yep my boys was about to hit vlive out here one time and was like its $40 to get in and the hoes ain't naked said I'll pass

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Im flying in next Tuesday and will be there til Friday (going to NO for the weekend) and then back that Monday flying out the following Tuesday. Whats the best lounges to hit during the week?
Wednesday - The Flat (more laid back), Social Junkie (hood)
Thursday - Alleykat (doesn't get popping until 10) If you hit anything, this is the place. It's a can't miss.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Thursday nights is the premier night to go.
I bet you didn't go on a Thursday night.
admittedly i was on my way, however didnt make it since every site said that they closed at 12am so why would I
:confused: when I was trying to do the late night thing.