Hotlanta Kink Test

MrLove

Potential Star
Registered
602 :yes:
"You are a major league kinkster!"
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

At thats without being involved in anything that has to do with same sex, golden showers, menstrual blood, enemas, lactating or animals :puke:
Alot of people on here are all talk apparently... :lol:

gatorsity

Support BGOL
Registered
I scored a 511, I guess I'm kinkier than most!!!!!!!!!!
Napoleon%20Dynamite%2012%20Inch%20Figure.jpg

Niggas can't tell me nothin'!

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Freak numba 1

Freak numba 2

602 Baby :D and since I'm not interested in beastiality :hmm: and enemas, an some of that other stuff it might not get much higher. :lol:

Freak numba 3

611.... I need to double check my answers :lol:

Freak numba 4

*cough*

*cough*:eek:

Freak number 5

630...I'm surprised too, sorta ;)

Freak numba 6

602!!! HA likes it a lil dirty lol.

Freak numba 7

I dunno how to feel about that.... :lol:

MTL freaky ass killed it.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn the kink test, I ain't finna sign up just to take a novelty test and read soem disgusting questions about beastiality, and faggot shit that will gross me out...

I been listening to the jazz they got playin' on the page for at least 4 hours straight. I like this shit

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
I didnt DO them. I just thought they were funny! lol
I'm talking bout your score.

You scored 100 points higher than MTL and she has done some freaky ass shit. I mean beyond what my mind imagined.

I the test and went above and beyond what I feel someone with a well-adjusted mind would get and it wasn't as high as that.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
I'm talking bout your score.

You scored 100 points higher than MTL and she has done some freaky ass shit. I mean beyond what my mind imagined.

I the test and went above and beyond what I feel someone with a well-adjusted mind would get and it wasn't as high as that.

I see the key phrases here are "i mean beyond what my mind imagined" and "i feel someone with a well-adjusted mind would get"

I'm an exploratory person. I don't have the same boundaries that other people do. I don't have the same feelings about things others do.

When it comes to sex i have 3 rules, everything else is ok. Don't hurt someone who doesn't want to be hurt, No children. No animals.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
I'm going over some of these questions and i'm going to answer the test with all yes's to see what the score is to see how far off i am. But going through these questions only a few of them are off the wall to me.

The cross dressing 1....i wore a suit and had sex with my girlfriend does that count?

And here we go, 1 night stand. My thing is haveyou ever had sex with someone 1 time and didn't know their name? Yes, i'm a swinger. That happens often for me. I went to sex parties for years.

The 3some question. About who would you prefer 2 guys 1 girl 2 girls 1 guy? I'd prefer all of the above. Doesn't mean it goes down all the time. But when i was with my husband the 2 girls 1 guy thing happened quite often.

Define Orgy? 3 or more? 4 or more?

The dungeon thing happened twice. I just went to try it. And the 2nd time i went because the girl i was with wanted to try it.

Double penetration doesn't have to be with 2 men. 3 women can DP.

The gangbang and Bukkake stuff i haven't done. I was AT a bukkake event once. But i wasn't participating.

The period question? Yeah i've had sex while on my period. It's not that hard to plug it up if you REALLY want it.

And never did anything with an animal. So the pet licking genitalia part....nah.

Duh after i finished the test i saw the maximum score is 1000.