Have any of you unsucessfully tried to excercise your rights with a cop

Top_Bunk

Support BGOL
Registered
Just to share my experience...There is this cop that fucking follows me all the fuckin time and waits in the same spot that he knows i'm going to pass. Flashses his lights in my face, nigga creeped up behind me a few times with his lights low, parked his car ahead of where i was about to walk past and got out and walked towards me only to find out he misjudged how fast he could walk towards me, then approach me only after i saw this nigga spying on me with "have you seen anyone throwing eggs, i've gotten a complaint in this area about people throwing eggs" :hmm:

Nobody throws eggs in Beverly Hills Mich. at night time when it's cold. :hmm:

do you think they did anything when i wrote into the department? No. Apparently being a youn black man walking into the suburbs at 10:30 at night wearing scrubs is suspicious. :hmm:

Then at Northland mall while i was waiting at the bus do you know a cop friksed every young black male their. And when they didn't find anything on me i asked for his badge number and he apologized and said "i got a report that someone with blue jeans was selling drugs/doing illegal activity".

And going to say "you got on blue jeans dont you". Then i look around and every young black man has on blue jeans. :hmm:

Rossini

Rising Star
Registered
Just to share my experience...There is this cop that fucking follows me all the fuckin time and waits in the same spot that he knows i'm going to pass. Flashses his lights in my face, nigga creeped up behind me a few times with his lights low, parked his car ahead of where i was about to walk past and got out and walked towards me only to find out he misjudged how fast he could walk towards me, then approach me only after i saw this nigga spying on me with "have you seen anyone throwing eggs, i've gotten a complaint in this area about people throwing eggs" :hmm:

Nobody throws eggs in Beverly Hills Mich. at night time when it's cold. :hmm:

do you think they did anything when i wrote into the department? No. Apparently being a youn black man walking into the suburbs at 10:30 at night wearing scrubs is suspicious. :hmm:

Then at Northland mall while i was waiting at the bus do you know a cop friksed every young black male their. And when they didn't find anything on me i asked for his badge number and he apologized and said "i got a report that someone with blue jeans was selling drugs/doing illegal activity".

And going to say "you got on blue jeans dont you". Then i look around and every young black man has on blue jeans. :hmm:

what you doin ridin the bus? i thought you got 100k from somebody that died?

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered

It's not exactly a secret why the Police would want to follow someone named "da_snitch". They're trying to get you some Red Lobster.