Guide to Black Paris.

jupitersmith_ret

Potential Star
Registered
Many fine sisters of all hues. I saw one of the finest women in my life at the mall. For all the cub type ninjas there are a lot of light brights.

Sadly, many of them wear weaves that would be disgraceful in Africa based on quality. The siste I spoke of earlier however looked like French Janet but with a baby curly fro slight makeup and milk chocolate.

Sent from my Quaid Galaxy S IV

Ever since I saw that beautiful chick from rush hour 3 I have wanted to go.

How are the frenches reception of americans

parisian

International
International Member
shit, I completely forgot about this thread

lordsinister, vabrotha2: how is it going? are you enjoying the parisian experience?

vabrotha2

Potential Star
Registered
COLD AS HELL..but this would be a great place in good weather...Im no longer there but will return for a day on Sunday and leave again on Monday. Want to go see the Eiffel Tower when I return this weekend. The tourism never stops in Paris....I thought it would in the winter.

Bought a all day train pass and only used it twice..cost 21 Euro. Where the hell are the freaky women :lol:

shit, I completely forgot about this thread

lordsinister, vabrotha2: how is it going? are you enjoying the parisian experience?

parisian

International
International Member
COLD AS HELL..but this would be a great place in good weather...Im no longer there but will return for a day on Sunday and leave again on Monday. Want to go see the Eiffel Tower when I return this weekend. The tourism never stops in Paris....I thought it would in the winter.

Bought a all day train pass and only used it twice..cost 21 Euro. Where the hell are the freaky women :lol:

you've got to go out man; but if you are here this Sunday, it might be a slow day; try to hit the Keur Samba night club, it's located rue de la Boetie in the 8th district; it doesn't get popping before 1am though

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

Brother, she was top 5 all time fine women I have seen in my life and she was on the bus!! :eek:

I went into the city of Moex and there was a light skinned version of the same woman.

Only saw 1 or 2 fat chics in Paris. Not really any BGOL "Thick" either. Most of them were in very good shape, just a lot of them had fucked up hair.

Either a: Terrible weave, bad perm, pony tail with real hair, horse hair tail down to their ass, or natural style/braids. The ones with the natural styles however were mostly dimes. Not too many Freaky 1 wives there.

Going back in about a week, hopefully I can sneak a picture or two when my girl isn't looking.;)

LS

capitalq

Rising Star
Registered
Brother, she was top 5 all time fine women I have seen in my life and she was on the bus!! :eek:

I went into the city of Moex and there was a light skinned version of the same woman.

Only saw 1 or 2 fat chics in Paris. Not really any BGOL "Thick" either. Most of them were in very good shape, just a lot of them had fucked up hair.

Either a: Terrible weave, bad perm, pony tail with real hair, horse hair tail down to their ass, or natural style/braids. The ones with the natural styles however were mostly dimes. Not too many Freaky 1 wives there.

Going back in about a week, hopefully I can sneak a picture or two when my girl isn't looking.;)

LS

Man you just don't know... French Janet is FINE AS ALL OUTDOORS. An FJ look-alike with that curly natural style?! :eek::smh:

Sad to hear about our women wearing the fucked up hair styles. Self-image is devastated throughout the diaspora. Those stringy ass weaves look absolutely ridiculous against Afrikan features. At least they not overweight too :smh:

parisian

International
International Member
plenty of cool parties in Paris, let me know if you need some pointers
[VV]58087935[/VV]

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Bump. Was looking for some info on Germany, but nice to hear yall's impressions of Paris too.

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I originally intended to respond to this posting many moons ago, but just....forgot. I spend about 6 months outta the year in France. My wife is French. Our son was born over there too. Paris is ok for those who've never been, but gets old fast. I've never been a fan of touristy spots.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I originally intended to respond to this posting many moons ago, but just....forgot. I spend about 6 months outta the year in France. My wife is French. Our son was born over there too. Paris is ok for those who've never been, but gets old fast. I've never been a fan of touristy spots.
Paris is one of the few spots where summer flights are still reasonable rn (along with London and Berlin)..

How much of the language should I know to be good as a first time visitor?

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Paris is one of the few spots where summer flights are still reasonable rn (along with London and Berlin)..

How much of the language should I know to be good as a first time visitor?
Most people speak enough English to be functional so there should be no worries. You can rent a car and drive as well (right side of the road), just make sure you can drive a manual.