Guide to Black Paris.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
If I ever go to Paris I want to see the landmarks but I want to party with black people living there.

GreedySmurf

Star
Registered
I would imagine that the sisters living there would be some quality women! I plan on going there for vacation next year.

JCAL1705

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
It's a great place to visit. I got a lot of family there from West-Africa.
To party with Black folks you'll most likely have to visit the banlieu (the suburbs) which are the inner-city of Paris... which is where most people of color live since rent in Paris is really high...

GreedySmurf

Star
Registered
It's a great place to visit. I got a lot of family there from West-Africa.
To party with Black folks you'll most likely have to visit the banlieu (the suburbs) which are the inner-city of Paris... which is where most people of color live since rent in Paris is really high...

Can I get away with just english or do I need at least a little french?

JCAL1705

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
A little french helps but in general sistas in France like Brothers from the states. So you should be good.
But if you have the opportunity to go, do so. And try to go outside the city to get sense of life outside the glitz and glamor.

Can I get away with just english or do I need at least a little french?

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I'll be there dec 8 and dec 15 for business ...whats good :cool:

7th thru 14th for me, then Spain, then back on the 21st till 23rd. Where can I take my woman so that she will owe me for the next 5 years? :lol::lol:

I just want some cognac and I'm cool.

vabrotha2

Potential Star
Registered
oh.. you going with your main...got it..... first time to Paris for me bro...but I'll learn while I'm there :cool:

7th thru 14th for me, then Spain, then back on the 21st till 23rd. Where can I take my woman so that she will owe me for the next 5 years? :lol::lol:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
yeah, she has waited to vacation while my schedule was all over the place the last 5 years. I already took her to the Virgin Islands and this is just extra cheese on that trip.

I'm thinking of going back to Asia next or Australia next, but I might leave her ass at home. :lol::lol:

parisian

International
International Member
I'll be there dec 8 and dec 15 for business ...whats good :cool:

Gentlemen, one recommendation: Paris is conceited as fuck, especially when dealing with black folks so if you are out and about and want good service and consideration wherever you go, one tip: dress up!

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Gentlemen, one recommendation: Paris is conceited as fuck, especially when dealing with black folks so if you are out and about and want good service and consideration wherever you go, one tip: dress up!

Brother, I'm coming straight from an oil rig. My hair is fucked and because of the weigh limit on bags, I'm rocking the James Harden beard!!:lol::lol:

I'll ask my girl to bring me an extra dress shirt, but damn, I'm already an "anti-GQ" type of cat.

If you hear about a waiter catching a classic beat down, it was me.

parisian

International
International Member
Brother, I'm coming straight from an oil rig. My hair is fucked and because of the weigh limit on bags, I'm rocking the James Harden beard!!:lol::lol:

I'll ask my girl to bring me an extra dress shirt, but damn, I'm already an "anti-GQ" type of cat.

If you hear about a waiter catching a classic beat down, it was me.

:lol:

ayo, if you need a hook up on something tailored, I can send you to one of the best places in the city that would not ruin you and get you fitted to the t

ain't you the cat that posted pictures from Angola? I may have some questions for you about your gig

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

ayo, if you need a hook up on something tailored, I can send you to one of the best places in the city that would not ruin you and get you fitted to the t

ain't you the cat that posted pictures from Angola? I may have some questions for you about your gig

Y'know what, I could kill em with a new suit. (No Steve Harvey shit though) I wanted to get one made while I was in Hong Kong, but I didn't stay any extra time there. How much do you think it would run me?

If you have any questions about my gig, just PM me.:yes:

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member

I'll consign this. Black, white or whatever, your chances of getting good service increase exponentially if you just look like you belong. If you don't have all the props, get a decent scarf from a shop and learn how to tie it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

parisian

International
International Member
Y'know what, I could kill em with a new suit. (No Steve Harvey shit though) I wanted to get one made while I was in Hong Kong, but I didn't stay any extra time there. How much do you think it would run me?

If you have any questions about my gig, just PM me.:yes:

I can recommend a store where they will hook you with a tailor made suit from €290 onwards, trust me you will feel great wearing their creation

parisian

International
International Member
I'll consign this. Black, white or whatever, your chances of getting good service increase exponentially if you just look like you belong. If you don't have all the props, get a decent scarf from a shop and learn how to tie it!

rocking a scarf is very Parisian indeed, and the weather is appropriate for it now

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I can recommend a store where they will hook you with a tailor made suit from €290 onwards, trust me you will feel great wearing their creation

That's not bad at all for a suit. Ok, hit me with the location and tell them to have a lot of fabric on hand. :lol:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

rocking a scarf is very Parisian indeed, and the weather is appropriate for it now

A scarf? Awww hell naw man!!!

You gonna have a brother looking like the Scarlet Pimpernel or some shit man. :lol::lol:

I'll get a suit coat made, other than that, fuck France. I'm way to big to dress like a metrosexual apple fanboy douche bag. :smh::smh:

Last edited:

parisian

International
International Member

You gonna have a brother looking like the Scarlet Pimpernel or some shit man. :lol::lol:

I'll get a suit coat made, other than that, fuck France. I'm way to big to dress like a metrosexual apple fanboy douche bag. :smh::smh:

vabrotha2

Potential Star
Registered
Yes the French are very lax and I have only been to southern France "The Blue Coast" and man during the spring and summer :eek: :D...next up Paris....

more site seeing for me though and whatever else happens :cool:

SIDE NOTE: the french get real gully with each other then kiss each other on the cheek :lol:

parisian

International
International Member
Yes the French are very lax and I have only been to southern France "The Blue Coast" and man during the spring and summer :eek: :D...next up Paris....

more site seeing for me though and whatever else happens :cool:

SIDE NOTE: the french get real gully with each other then kiss each other on the cheek :lol:

Marseilles is nothing like Paris and indeed here people kiss on the cheeks to greet and say bye, and it's not air kissing either

vabrotha2

Potential Star
Registered
I been to Nice and Toulon and pass through Cannes.

Yeah witness the foolery in Marseille....the ones I saw were mad, yelling and grabbing each other look like teens to young adults...so if they are doing it where are they getting it from?

Marseilles is nothing like Paris and indeed here people kiss on the cheeks to greet and say bye, and it's not air kissing either

parisian

International
International Member
I been to Nice and Toulon and pass through Cannes.

Yeah witness the foolery in Marseille....the ones I saw were mad, yelling and grabbing each other look like teens to young adults...so if they are doing it where are they getting it from?

Marseilles folks are unruly as fuck, that's their calling card

Rick Ronson

Banned
Hated it....couldnt find any weed.:smh:

Hotel was cold..they said it wasnt "heat season" :confused:

Charged my card like $200 for a phone call home.

Nastiest pizza i ever tasted was in Paris.:puke:

And they will make you want to smack the shit out of one of them.

Skip that shit and go to Hamburg Germany or Barcelona Spain

which is fairly cheap on rail or plane once you get to Europe.

Germany was the coolest stop on my EU vacation. :yes:

6'3' buying clothes in Paris or Spain is a joke.

Last edited:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
How are the women in france.

heard there as an abundance of mixed chicks

Many fine sisters of all hues. I saw one of the finest women in my life at the mall. For all the cub type ninjas there are a lot of light brights.

Sadly, many of them wear weaves that would be disgraceful in Africa based on quality. The siste I spoke of earlier however looked like French Janet but with a baby curly fro slight makeup and milk chocolate.

Sent from my Quaid Galaxy S IV