GTFOH! 5 Healthy Foods To NEVER Eat !!!

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do love me some ice cold Gatorade fruit punch, always $1 too, hate that I came in here, I'll just pretend I didn't ....

fruit_punch.png

..... [backs out slowly]

Ain't nothing wrong with drinking a gatorade if you're an active person

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gatorade also contains vegetable oil......

photo-copy-6-e1360611846147-300x225.jpg

And that means it may contain Canola oil and it contains very low levels of erucic acid. Erucic acid, a compound that in large amounts can be toxic to humans. However, no one knows how much or little over time will do to us and just because any thing is recognized as safe by the Food and Drug Administration has no value today. Money, your people in the right place in the FDA and you get what you want. :hmm:

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
drank Gatorade once about 30 years ago, thought it was nasty and never drank again
Shit we used to run ball all day and drink nothing but Sun Dews sugar drinks and was fit as fuck

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
drank Gatorade once about 30 years ago, thought it was nasty and never drank again
Shit we used to run ball all day and drink nothing but Sun Dews sugar drinks and was fit as fuck

These youths were raised on Mc Donalds though

:lol::lol::lol:

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
man im rockin w/ water and honest tea, green tea and regular 100% fruit juice.

they did say juice has too much sugar but compared to a soda which was my old drink of choice, its great so i'll be ight...

not a gatorade fan but found out as a yong man tht it will kill a hangover w/ the quickness. i dont think anything else works as well.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't even respond back to that dude who says Gatorade is health because it has,such and such in it.Ask yourself this,what have I done today that is close to what an athlete does regularly to stay in shape?besides eat and have sex.

In a few years,a good percentage of people will be suffering from kidney failure so keep on taking that protein,drinking Gatorade whatever else shit you think will make a difference.

Hardwork>any else.