Grand Theft Auto 6 footage supposedly leaked...

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are you playing on? If you have the Ultimate edition, make sure to play on performance mode. That 60 fps makes the game so much smoother when everything is exploding around you.

Bruh I finally got around to installing and playing this shit.....WTF

THIS SHIT IS FUN AS FUCK!!

I'm still in the headquarters but damn near finished this level....just getting my feet wet while I had some scans going on in the background......

Fuck all that female lead characters aren't fun bs.... this broad has issues and I have no problem throwing objects through a mfkr so she can work em out

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh I finally got around to installing and playing this shit.....WTF

THIS SHIT IS FUN AS FUCK!!

I'm still in the headquarters but damn near finished this level....just getting my feet wet while I had some scans going on in the background......

Fuck all that female lead characters aren't fun bs.... this broad has issues and I have no problem throwing objects through a mfkr so she can work em out
Glad you're enjoying it. It get crazier once you start unlocking the new weapons and powers. The boss battles are great, and the lore is insane. It's a building in the middle of the city that internally doesn't adhere to any rules of physics.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Facts!
Saints Row was my shit up until that most recent one. They didn't transition into the newer consoles well. Probably lost a lot of the OG team who worked on 2 - Gat in Hell.

I loved the over the top cartoon nature of Saint Row's world vs the real world sim of GTA 4 and 5.

Although GTA Online basically turned into Saint's Row. People with superpowers just casually flying around :smh:
GTA hant turned into saints row stop saying that.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

DONTDRINKANDDRIVE-11-EN.gif