Fox News: Sheppard Smith blasts Joe the Plumber for saying a vote for Obama means dea

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/26c_1225296606"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/26c_1225296606" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>
Sheppard Smith goes after Joe the Plumber for the insane statements he made at an RNC event today about Obama. He couldn't name one thing Obama has done for anyone to say something so outrageous as that. And he refused to even answer Sheppard's questions. He probably thought he would be getting the Huckabee/Cavuto/Hannity treatment.:confused:

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Re: Fox News: Sheppard Smith blasts Joe the Plumber for saying a vote for Obama means

Sheppard had "Joe" dancing all over the place and he was all off beat!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Diamels

Star
Registered
Re: Fox News: Sheppard Smith blasts Joe the Plumber for saying a vote for Obama means

My question is "why do they cover sooo much of what he says?"

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered

Joe cut himself at the knees a lot during that interview. He doesn't even know McCain's position, but he agrees with a random person on a random statement about Obama. :smh:

Sheppard didn't really have to do anything but ask the question. You can clearly see a the end that Sheppard is clearly bothered. :lol:

TriniPimp

Star
Registered

Joe cut himself at the knees a lot during that interview. He doesn't even know McCain's position, but he agrees with a random person on a random statement about Obama. :smh:

Sheppard didn't really have to do anything but ask the question. You can clearly see a the end that Sheppard is clearly bothered. :lol:

Cosign. Sheppard seemed genuinely disturbed. Like what the fuck is going on here!:smh:

African Herbsman

Star
Registered

Sheppard is gonna fuck around a catch a hot one. Common sense and fox news are mutually exclusive.

aldoogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sheppard is gonna fuck around a catch a hot one. Common sense and fox news are mutually exclusive.

Shep conducted that interview as if he's seen the light or something.

Ziongate

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

MSNBC, Here comes Sheppard Smith with his own show after such a long "torturous" Years at False News :lol::lol:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

"Joe" tried ro Palin him: "I know you want answers and I'm just not going to help you with that... People should find out why they think I would say that," what the fuck???

:smh:

:smh: is the only real reaction but I'm surprised it was Smith's reaction as well.

datu rocc

Star
Registered

someone is getting fired at fixed news

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

ill be so happy when this man's 15minutes are up

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sheppard had "Joe" dancing all over the place and he was all off beat!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

jo_jo_dancer.jpg

kenbgco68

Rising Star
Registered

I can't believe my eyes. Shep and Cavuto getting Obama's back...

So this is what 'The End Of Days' looks like.

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend

Is this motherfucker's 15 minutes up yet??...I will be so glad when Joe the shithead can crawl back into his hole.

And props to Sheppard...and yeah,he will leaving Faux news.