<<<*For Black Women Only*>>>

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Hater/ By Maya Angelou

A hater is someone who is jealous and envious and spends all their
time trying to make you look small so they can look tall.
They are very negative people to say the least. Nothing is ever
good enough!

When you make your mark, you will always attract some haters...

That's why you have to be careful with whom you share your
blessings and your dreams, because some folk can't handle seeing
you blessed...

It's dangerous to be like somebody else... If God wanted you to be
like somebody else, He would have given you what He gave them! Right?

You never know what people have gone through to get what they
have...

The problem I have with haters is that they see my glory, but they
don't know my story...

If the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence, you
can rest assured that the water bill is higher there too!

We've all got some haters among us!

Some people envy you because you can:
a) Have a relationship with God
b) Light up a room when you walk in
c) Start your own business
d) Tell a man / woman to hit the curb
(if he / she isn't about the right thing)
e) Raise your children without both parents being
in the home

Haters can't stand to see you happy.
Haters will never want to see you succeed.
Most of our haters are people who are supposed to be
on our side.

How do you handle your undercover haters?
You can handle these haters by:

1. Knowing who you are & who your true friends are
*(VERY IMPORTANT!!)

2. Having a purpose to your life: Purpose does not
mean having a job. You can have a job and still be
unfulfilled.

A purpose is having a clear sense of what God has called you to be.
Your purpose is not defined by what others think about you.

3. By remembering what you have is by divine
prerogative and not human manipulation.

Fulfill your dreams! You only have one life to live...when its your
time to leave this earth, you 'want' to be able to say, 'I've lived my
life and fulfilled 'my' dreams,... Now I'm ready to go HOME!

When God gives you favor, you can tell your haters, 'Don't look at
me...Look at Who is in charge of me...'

Pass this to all of your family & friends who you know are
not hating on you including the person who sent it to you.

If you don't get it back, maybe you called somebody out!
Don't worry about it, it's not your problem, it's theirs..
Just pray for them, that their life can be as fulfilled as
yours! Watch out for Haters...BUT most of all don't become
a HATER!

'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man
should have to seek Him first to find her.'

Maya Angelou

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yd_02suNVSY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yd_02suNVSY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
:lol:

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/RQf83mtdWWOUzUz5Rd8hmg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/RQf83mtdWWOUzUz5Rd8hmg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
To condition my hair i use avacado, egg, and shea oil. You take an avacado, smash it up, drop in about 1/4 cup of Shea oil, 1 egg, coconut oil is optional. Blend it up really good and there ya go. We do this once a week.

For our shampoo though i use black soap. 2 tspoons jojoba oil -16ounces of distilled water, black soap, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, rosemary essential oil, tea tree essential oil

1. Fill a plastic containor with distilled water and crumble pieces of black soap into it. Note that the more pieces you put in will turn out a thicker consistency of shampoo.
2. Leave in cool dry place for 24 hours.
3. After the wait the black soap should be dissolved and the water more thicker. Give it a stir and continue to add 2tbsp of jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil, 3 tbsp of glycerin, 10 drops of rosemary and tea tree oil.
4. Give it one last stir and pour into an empty shampoo bottle you can adjust ingredients depending on your bottle size and hair type.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
-16ounces of distilled water
-1/2 lb african black soap
-1/2 lb shea butter
- 2tblsp jojoba oil
- 2tblsp coconut oil
-4oz extra virgin olive oil
-1/4lb vegetable glycerin
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil
-6 drops tea tree essential oil

1. Fill a plastic containor with distilled water and crumble pieces of black soap into it. Note that the more pieces you put in will turn out a thicker consistency of shampoo.
2. Leave in cool dry place for 24 hours.
3. After the wait the black soap should be dissolved and the water more thicker. Give it a stir and continue to add 2tbsp of jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil, 3 tbsp of glycerin, 10 drops of rosemary and 6 drops tea tree oil.
4. Give it one last stir and pour into an empty shampoo bottle you can adjust ingredients depending on your bottle size and hair type.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LRLCR9_PN00?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LRLCR9_PN00?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
plumbers.JPEG

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/weird/Plumbers_Calendar_Los_Angeles-118125284.html

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
4 WAYS ENTREPRENEURS HOLD OURSELVES BACK

How We Hold Ourselves Back

I’ve found that we limit ourselves in alot of ways because we subconsciously seek outside approval. I think this is caused by being attached to the outcome of what we do. It’s not enough for us to start a business and do something we love – if other people don’t validate our worth, then we tell ourselves that we’re not good enough.

Here are four ways entrepreneurs hold themselves back, and strategies to get around them:

1) Second-guessing expertise

People assume that in order to be an expert at something, you have to have credentials and years of experience. That is a false assumption. Expertise simply means that you know more than another person, and have something of value to offer in that area.

How to get out of this mindset: realize that what you know, right now, is enough. If you’re passionate about your niche and invest time in educating yourself, you’ve already attained a level sufficient to market yourself. That doesn’t mean you stop learning and growing – that just means that you stop putting off starting your business until you learn more. Because you’re setting yourself up for failure that way. You’ll never know enough, you’ll keep changing your minimum requirement to start, and opening day will never arrive for you.

Start exactly where you are. No more delay.

2) Shy away from sales

When Jamie over at For Colored Gurls asked me what was most stressful about Black Girl Tees, I immediately had an answer. Marketing is tough – but asking for the sale is even tougher!

If you’re providing something of value, you deserve to be compensated. It’s not free for you to make your products and the time you give when you provide your serve is valuable also. Plus people put more value into what they pay to receive – how many free ebooks have you downloaded but never read?

How to get out of this mindset: if you don’t get paid for what you do, then it’s either a hobby or volunteer work. This is another area where you have to work to detach from outcomes and not see someone’s opinion as your worth. Some people will not pay, regardless of how low the price is. You just have to go where there are paying customers who want what you’re providing.

You should also spend time learning how to make sales and how marketing is integral to any business. That will aleviate some of your anxiety and inexperience with generating sales for your business. Don’t go in blind like I did – make this a part of your pre-launch research, or if you’ve already started your business, make sure you regularly study sales and marketing techniques.

3) Support the wrong people

It’s a beautiful thing to support a minority-owned business, especially if you’re a part of that minority group. You feel great for supporting businesses with missions that align with your own. But I’ve seen business owners that don’t appreciate my patronage and take my business for granted. I’ve also seen where entrepreneurs I know reach out to black business owners, and get burned for their efforts.

How to get out of this mindset:supporting minorities is awesome, if it’s what you believe in. But you shouldn’t drag your business down in the process. Only support those who’ve shown that they’ll maximize the value of your time and money, regardless of skin color or nationality. Khadija has a great post about this on her blog.

4) Waiting for the perfect time

When exactly is the perfect time to start a business? Is it after you’ve found all the investors you need? The perfect commercial space? After you’ve become more of an expert than you already are? How about after things die down at work, or your kids are done with school?

There is no perfect time. The time is now. That’s the only time you have, and the only time that exists. You can’t act in the future, you can’t act in the past. You can only act right now.

While you wait for things to get less hectic, or less whatever it is you’re waiting for, things could go in the opposite direction.

How to get out of this mindset: realize that there’s no perfect time. Perfection doesn’t exist. The planets aren’t going to align in the exact way you need so that things will be easy for you. While you delay, others are making money doing what you could be doing, pefection be damned.

You can’t know everything you need to know or do everything you need to do before you start, because there’s always something else. The beauty of running your own business is that you run it, so you control the pace. Once you’re up and running you can add the skills, resources, people and other things you need to your business, but it’s best to actually be up to attract those things to you.

You are the only thing standing in your way. I hope you see that with a few tweaks of your mindset, you can launch yourself on the path to your goals. So what are you waiting for?

http://www.motivatedsista.com/2011/03/25/4-ways-entrepreneurs-hold-ourselves-back/