Fivio Foreign's chain allegedly snatched by rival who threatens to rape his homies

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
FvIqPM2aQAAdsw-

Fivio Foreign’s chain has allegedly been snatched by one of his rivals, who has threatened to do bodily harm to some of his closest friends.

During an interview clip posted to YouTube by 16ShotEm Visualz on Monday (May 1), a rapper named Big Pluto claimed to have stolen Fivio’s chain collaboration with GLD, and explained why he allegedly took it in the first place.

“This is Fivio’s chain, man,” Pluto said. “It say Fivio on the back. He did this collaboration with this jewelry company called Shop Gold or some shit like that. They made him a real chain and they made duplicates of this chain to sell to his fans and shit. I guess it mean demon time, but n-ggas don’t be on that.”

He added: “This the valid one. This ain’t the one that you can pay for. The one that you can pay for, they small, they smaller than this. This the real one.”

Fivio Foreign had the chain made last year by GLD as part of a larger collection for the jewelry company.

“Go get yourself one of these,” Fivio said on the brand’s official Instagram page last year. “I got mine. Gld x Fivio, this the hottest collab they ever did with jewelry, period.”

Meanwhile, the Brooklyn rapper took to Twitter last month to talk about Generation Z and what he perceives to be their lack of social skills, chalking it up to the use of social media.

“I really could see the difference between my generation and the new generation & the biggest problem is social skills,” he wrote on Twitter. “Most these kids is anti-Social & rather b alone with their head in they phone… How we do we save em?”

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Is "rape" some young dude slang for something or these dudes butt pirates?

I put nothing beyond these rappers. They talk about shooting shit but show up to galas in dresses.

We about two generations deep into the single mother raised, my son doesn’t need his father with a mix of emotional “need to prove something”bravado. Now we got “killers” with long, salon done hair wearing dresses.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Snatched? I would of much rathered heard the word Took cause snatching means a lot of things but mainly you did some sneaky low level snatch and run thing for another mans chain that you're now wearing instead of selling it to maybe make your existance on this earth a little better.

Wearing another persons personal jewelry is a no no,no different than wearing a dead mans hat,putting on someone else socks....don't do it.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
I put nothing beyond these rappers. They talk about shooting shit but show up to galas in dresses.

We about two generations deep into the single mother raised, my son doesn’t need his father with a mix of emotional “need to prove something”bravado. Now we got “killers” with long, salon done hair wearing dresses.

:roflmao2::roflmao: :roflmao3:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

When I was younger, I used to believe most black women were raped by white men. My beliefs changed over the years. I also believe most of the stories of black men being raped by white men were those men being white women.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

This nigga will kill you wearing lavender fingernails

20190617-170618-716649.png

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Who said they were gonna rape Fivio homies? We gotta put that faggit ass bitch nigga on blast.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why nobody ever snatched Slick Rick's chains? He's long overdue....
Because they got Busta Rhymes instead just to find out his jewelry wasn't real according to one rapper that's known for takening jewelry from other rappers I heard he goes by the name of "Chaino" now.
There's also a tale of another gangsta that was taking rappers watches and Busta again might of been one of his victims.

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
Still trying to figure out why all that flashy shit is still a thing. Seems like too much of a liability and doesn’t really hold its “value”