DJ Groove (R.I.P)

Liquid7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow I can't believe this..smh..I remember his thread like it was yesterday...This is truley sad news...Bgol lost a good brother today...R.i.p...my condolences to the family..:(

BS2011

Star
Registered
Damn RIP.
Is there any way of minimizing your probability of getting cancer? That shit seems as if it has no rhyme or reason to it.

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Gone Too Soon :(

Damn..this is horrible. I just read this morning where someone was asking how he was doing and I looked up his posts to see the last time he posted and it was in March.

My heart goes out to his family. :sad:

RIP :(

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How did OP find out he passed away? I found a technical thread where he posted back in March of this year. :(

MaximusBlaque

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How did OP find out he passed away? I found a technical thread where he posted back in March of this year. :(

Somehow, through facebook. Brother DJ had someone in his fam updating his status and keeping everyone informed on how he was doing.

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn I was gonna make a thread asking if anyones heard from him.He used to make requests in tha music forum.
R.I.P
Grooving In Heaven now.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn. RIP.

(throws Black N Milds in the trash).

You'll pick it right back up after 3 days or so. It's like having sex raw and saying you will never do it again. You go right back to it when you find out you dodged the pregnancy bullet.