Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think if he wrap up more, he’d have less missed tackles

Agreed. He gets your attention with those hits. The problem is he tries to get that big hit far too often. I'd like to see him be more disciplined on the timing. Good form tackling from your SS or S - Ryan Clark - is invaluable.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
25 minutes ago
Alabama(39 Outgoing transfers, 12 incoming) Colorado(41 outgoing transfers, 35 incoming) Colorado gets hate for it and Alabama…well…nothing

@md357.41 minutes ago
The reason why we aint talking about it is because we already knew Bishop was gone and the rest were people that we barely even knew lol

@ChickenBoneNews1 hour ago
Is there anything besides Colorado in the news

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I am torn between him trying to get money and overplaying his hand. If you don’t ask for it you won’t get it. I understand that concept and wish everyone could receive what they felt was their market value.

But part of me is wondering if he is overplaying his hand and not properly reading the room? There is definitely some character issues and coaches have stated this from Little league, high school to college. At some point I hope he has more self awareness even if these allegations were to be false.

Do you think he could be overplaying his hand by trying to command a huge NIL deal?

Hopefully, he isn't expecting the same deals that he was receiving last year. Alot of doubt has arisen since Miami U serenaded him with "Happy Birthday" on Instagram.

Last edited:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Agreed. He gets your attention with those hits. The problem is he tries to get that big hit far too often. I'd like to see him be more disciplined on the timing. Good form tackling from your SS or S - Ryan Clark - is invaluable.

Shilo is overrated. IMO the white dude is better. Outside of Travis Hunter, Cam was the best in last year’s Secondary.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Shilo is overrated. IMO the white dude is better. Outside of Travis Hunter, Cam was the best in last year’s Secondary.
Cam, idk about that…

Stoudemire was instant points

Shilo was far from that, if didn’t didn’t miss them games he likely would’ve got more praises

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Cam, idk about that…

Stoudemire was instant points

Shilo was far from that, if didn’t didn’t miss them games he likely would’ve got more praises

Travis Jay was instant points too. I thought Omarion Cooper did well last year. Sorry to see him leave. The DBs they brought in this year must be outplaying him in camp because had him as a Starter.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Travis Jay was instant points too. I thought Omarion Cooper did well last year. Sorry to see him leave. The DBs they brought in this year must be outplaying him in camp because had him as a Starter.

Shit Travis Jay barely had PT, I don’t remember seeing him play much at all…

But Stoudemire in red zone equal opposite team band playing… granted he was a freshman but kinfolk was so lost

That’s why they moved him to safety this year…

The incoming players definitely took some spots…

If you watch clips of practice you’d hear Prime yelling, 3-6 mafia or coaching up number 8.

Both young players in the secondary

8 a corner

36 a safety, probably take Shilo spot since he’ll be out after having shoulder surgery

Last edited:

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Overrated? Disagree. He doesn't seem all that fast but plays smart good football. Those knockout hits took a toll - "Shilo Sanders News broke earlier today that he underwent shoulder surgery and is expected to miss at least six months."

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I knew this would come after I heard Deion saying that

He said it was Stupid for her to just jump into the portal…

Get a team first then hit the portal

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Her Mom should know better that talking shit like this. She is spoiling the brand for her sons because her daughter doesn't want to take sound advice.

The daughter should realize a degree from Colorado is the better long term move than Bama A&M.

Her father set her up, got her into the school, got her on the basketball team, all she had to do was work for two years, graduate and eat off the Prime platform. She ain't going to the WNBA, she isn't good enough. Her older brother quit sports, started a media program and is eating well.

Her Mom can't do shit for her, except teach her how to catch a baller. Unfortunately she ain't as fine, and doesn't seem to carry herself with any sort of refinement.

Bad move Sis :thumbsdown:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Her Mom should know better that talking shit like this. She is spoiling the brand for her sons because her daughter doesn't want to take sound advice.

The daughter should realize a degree from Colorado is the better long term move than Bama A&M.

Her father set her up, got her into the school, got her on the basketball team, all she had to do was work for two years, graduate and eat off the Prime platform. She ain't going to the WNBA, she isn't good enough. Her older brother quit sports, started a media program and is eating well.

Her Mom can't do shit for her, except teach her how to catch a baller. Unfortunately she ain't as fine, and doesn't seem to carry herself with any sort of refinement.

I disagree with how they went about it, but can see why she made the move. She wanted to play. What athlete wants to ride the bench their whole college career? If Shedeur was somewhere not playing, I’m sure he would agree with him finding a situation that lended more playing time. IMO it is very self centered to expect her to follow him to colleges that worked out best for him. A BA degree from Colorado won’t make a significant impact on her success either.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

I disagree with how they went about it, but can see why she made the move. She wanted to play. What athlete wants to ride the bench their whole college career? If Shedeur was somewhere not playing, I’m sure he would agree with him finding a situation that lended more playing time. IMO it is very self centered to expect her to follow him to colleges that worked out best for him. A BA degree from Colorado won’t make a significant impact on her success either.

I think of you both are somewhat right and wrong but it’s kool either way

I think she just trying to be a young gal,
Prime gets upset when she change color in her hair

When they was at Jackson,
Shedeur got bender up outta shape because she was chilling at the boys dorm…

I’m guessing she’s thinking I have to go thru all of this and I’m riding the pine…

Deion wasn’t mad that she left, he feels if you gonna leave at least have a place you can go. Too many kids hop in the portal and never come out.
Well it didn’t seem like his respond was of anger.

I think she’s just ready to have a young adult life

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I can understand how she feels and and sympathize with her as it can be touch to always be in the shadow of your brothers. I don't think Prime would deliberately not support his daughter.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It still appears as though Prime is living vicariously through Shedeur, who is projected as a top 10 selection in the next draft, at worst. He relies on Shedeur's laurels to make fun of players with lesser talent.

What is going to happen when Shedeur leaves for the NFL and Deion is on the sidelines, without his kids? Who is going to defend him then? Who will Deion be able to make divine?

All that this behavior does confirm the criticism that Smith and former Buffalo signee Cormani McClain have levied against Prime. He appears to lack compassion and does not know how to deal with inferior players. Coach Prime needs to learn how to be a coach for 85 players, whether they have the talent of Hunter or the lack of talent like Smith.

all this shows is that winning and success covers a lot. If the buffs went 8-4 and all of these complaint still happened people would be giving it a pass instead of calling it out.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I heard he unfollowed Shedeur, I didn’t know what that was about but I get it…

I didn’t know he was talking slick

“@TooBad-hy4uk1 hour ago
Dylan took a shot at Shedeur by saying better quarterback play. That statement was about Shedeur's NIL and collectives .... He simply wanted more money. Shedeur's play is great and Dylan was being prepared to run in space with packages from OC Shermur. Dylan made an excuse to leave for the envy in him and his financial endeavors with family pressure”

@tramainethurmond78071 hour ago
There’s no place like home Dylan was like Dorothy out of the Wizard of Oz home sick

@wattslocs267258 minutes ago (edited)
It was reported that Dylan did not inform Coach Prime that he planned to enter the portal. Something changed. I wasnt a fan of Dylan being the primary back due to his size. Looking forward to the change. Go Buffs

@user-eh5cr4or6k46 minutes ago
From someone that in his short career had to go talk to a coach and give him some bad news, if the coach is not the first person you talked to, when its time to leave. That's a absolute bitch move.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I can understand how she feels and and sympathize with her as it can be touch to always be in the shadow of your brothers. I don't think Prime would deliberately not support his daughter.
Sure you do, you definitely wouldn’t have it another way

Lmao

You a real one tho, you haven’t swayed lmao